PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Turbo Timer Harness

TogueMonster
08-12-2005, 03:40 PM
I bought a Blitz timer about a month ago. I don't drive much cuz I work all the time and I have a bucket that I drive to work. Too many miles for an Evo. Anyways, I'm ready for it now and I need a turbo timer harness. I checked eBay and the usual, looks around $20???? Anyone around here have one they don't need or is there a vendor on the site that I can buy from. If I'm gonna buy one I'd rather get one from someone who supports this site or someone on the forum that needs to get rid of one :wink: Thanks in advance. Have a good weekend and keep boostin'!!

methods4
08-12-2005, 04:54 PM
If you're going to buy one for $20, at least get it from a reputable shop. RRE sells them for $15.

TogueMonster
08-13-2005, 12:24 AM
If you're going to buy one for $20, at least get it from a reputable shop. RRE sells them for $15.

Thanks for the advice. RRE would fall in the category as "a vendor who supports this site." At $15, its no different from anywhere else. Once the shipping charges are factored into the total amount its the same, about $20. It looks like no one has a spare lying around or from a "parting out" vehicle or just plain getting rid of. But, I do appreciate the help, thanks a bunch :D