PDA

View Full Version : Big Car Meet Tonight 8/18 Starbucks in Santa Clara?

Stormtrooper
08-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Didn't see it posted but one of my buddies just told me there's supposed to be a big car meet tonight at the Starbucks on Lawrence/El Camino. Debating whether or not to go but I was wondering if any other evos are going?

-Jeff

JDMgrafiteMR
08-18-2005, 06:16 PM
if enough people from nce roll through im down to go....

mtsevovii
08-18-2005, 06:22 PM
hrmm didnt know about this meet. id be suprised if theres a good group since it is abit of a late notice. ill keep my eye on this post to see if we got a good group.

MitsuMan
08-18-2005, 06:33 PM
i went to this last year it was alright i was one of two evos mostly its an amature car show people walking around taking pics and asking questions about your car and have no idea what your talking about

If I had my body kit back from paint shop I'd roll with you Duy but my "friend" is still trying to do it on his lunch breaks aaarrrggg :bandhead: maybe we can roll on the next event 8) I'd love to be seen with your car I promise i won't race you this time j/k :)

northeRnEvo
08-18-2005, 06:53 PM
When?: August 18th, 2005
Where?: Starbucks on El Camino and Lawrence in Santa Clara. 9pm to whenever.

As part of our "used to be" quarterly meets/gtg's we're trying to set up another one. It's been almost a year, so hopefully some new things have happened or changed to your vehicle We've been having these meets for the last 2.5-3 years and each time it gets bigger and draws all kinds of different cars/people.

There will be a mix of cars, so come and get your culture, or meet your competition. The last meet back a year ago brought out nearly 175-200+ mixes of cars from Subarus, Nissans, Toyotas, VW's, Audi's, BMW's

Please feel free to post on any other forums you'd like whether it be VW, Subaru, Toyota, Honda, etc.

As always, please bring maturity, and an adult like attitude to the meet. Don't be a dumbass like the guy in the Miata who was doing burnout's while leaving and hopped a curb. The cops around the area are super nice and won't give a damn unless someone starts to do silly things like burnouts or speeding in a parking lot. We've never had a problem with them in the last 2.5-3 years and we don't intending to.

Im going with my crew distinctiv_tuning, plan on seeing all you guys there, show up, itll be fun.

JDMgrafiteMR
08-18-2005, 07:30 PM
I'd love to be seen with your car I promise i won't race you this time j/k :) lol yea right :D you would love to see me in your rear view mirrors again and again and again...wat was it ...3 times?? hahahaha j/k.....yea kinda bored tonight so im looking for something to do...

JDMgrafiteMR
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
ah...i guess im going... my friends just called me...i'll be there w/ my team

Stormtrooper
08-19-2005, 09:08 PM
didn't end up going.... but i heard the turnout wasn't bad (including a skyline and a couple TT 350Zs

anyone take pictures?

lqdchkn
08-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Hmmm, just paid $2.99/gal. for gas, maybe I'm not going.

mtsevovii
08-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Hmmm, just paid $2.99/gal. for gas, maybe I'm not going.

it was yesturday