PDA

View Full Version : need co-driver for lemans karting enduro

Cameron@xperformance
08-21-2005, 10:01 PM
my dad was supposed to drive with me, but something came up. its a 75 minute race. theres a few things....

1. it would be nice if you had SOME racing expierence (street racing doesnt count, right tam :wink: ) but it is not needed

2. i cant drive, so i need a ride there. ill be at the shop in san jose

3. i need a ride home (saratoga) because i cant drive :D .

they are going to be running their new track. so everyone is pretty much equal on seat time.

thanks!

RSpilot
08-21-2005, 10:14 PM
what day is it? Do you need a drivers' suit? Do you need trransport for your cart? I'm willing to co-drive if needed :)

duncan

Cameron@xperformance
08-21-2005, 10:23 PM
what day is it? Do you need a drivers' suit? Do you need trransport for your cart? I'm willing to co-drive if needed :)

duncan
great! its tomorrow (monday) at 7. no, they have suits there. its indoor, so we use their karts. but remember, i need transportation. it says you live in livermore? kinda out of your way

evo_dadi
08-22-2005, 04:08 PM
i bet duncan wouldnt mind :wink: :twisted:

Whooopasss
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
shttt.. I would, but power to weight will be against us. Good luck! I might drop by and watch.

Cameron@xperformance
08-22-2005, 06:16 PM
shttt.. I would, but power to weight will be against us. Good luck! I might drop by and watch.
its definetly a disadvantage. but i do pretty well for 160. if your a good driver, we can probably be top 5

SouthernCrane
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
its definetly a disadvantage. but i do pretty well for 160. if your a good driver, we can probably be top 5

maybe i should start go kart racing.......125lbs :lol:

Cameron@xperformance
08-22-2005, 07:43 PM

maybe i should start go kart racing.......125lbs :lol:
125!!!! how tall are you?

MitsuMan
08-22-2005, 08:10 PM
dang wish I'd seen this earlier I used to post 24's and 25's on their old track we would of done well ol well

Whooopasss
08-22-2005, 08:17 PM

Lol.. well I'm 275 now.. so.. no go...

Cameron@xperformance
08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
dang wish I'd seen this earlier I used to post 24's and 25's on their old track we would of done well ol well
thats pretty good....i used to do 20.7's

MitsuMan
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
WOW thats quick

Cameron@xperformance
08-22-2005, 10:25 PM
WOW thats quick
thanks. if i was lighter i could be a lot faster. people say for every 10 pounds its .1 of a second.

Matz
08-22-2005, 10:56 PM
anyone ever gone to GoKartRacer in Burlingame? Gonna go check it out with the work crew next week. I've done 22.5 at LeMans, is that any good?

Cameron@xperformance
08-22-2005, 11:01 PM
its alright....so does anyone have a better lap time than me?

SouthernCrane
08-23-2005, 07:07 AM

5 foot 2, almost 5 foot 3 with shoes :lol: If I take a dump before racing, i'm sure i can get my weight down to 120 or so :D

neogenetik
08-23-2005, 09:10 AM
when is this?

i used to work at RPM so i have karting expierence ive driven tags and hpv

wilson1
08-23-2005, 09:11 AM

5 foot 2, almost 5 foot 3 with shoes :lol: If I take a dump before racing, i'm sure i can get my weight down to 120 or so :D

:lol:

Cameron@xperformance
08-23-2005, 09:12 AM

you should really think about getting into karting, your the perfect size.

Unowned
08-23-2005, 09:39 AM
i do about 21.3 with 10 people on the track slowing me down... if it was just me i could prolly do 20s. Not sure if i can do this yet. I weigh about 140.

I also met the "kid" who has the Track record... he crazy drifts every corner and pulls in 19s. Morgan or whatever is his name.

a 5lb Dookie holy Crap... clog o rama for sure!

Cameron@xperformance
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
i do about 21.3 with 10 people on the track slowing me down... if it was just me i could prolly do 20s. Not sure if i can do this yet. I weigh about 140.

I also met the "kid" who has the Track record... he crazy drifts every corner and pulls in 19s. Morgan or whatever is his name.
i met him also. you could do a 19.3 to if you were there every day! hes really stuck up, he thinks hes unbeatable. i had him behind me for a whole race, and he couldnt pass me.

Unowned
08-23-2005, 10:04 AM
i met him also. you could do a 19.3 to if you were there every day! hes really stuck up, he thinks hes unbeatable. i had him behind me for a whole race, and he couldnt pass me.

Yea bring him to the Road Courses and we'll put the smack down on him! :twisted:

Cameron@xperformance
08-23-2005, 10:12 AM

Yea bring him to the Road Courses and we'll put the smack down on him! :twisted:
well....first i have to learn how to drive a car :lol: :lol:

Richard EVO
08-23-2005, 10:34 AM

That's more than I needed to know. EEeeewwwww. :roll:

evo_dadi
08-23-2005, 06:44 PM
bwahahahaha freakin brian a 5lb dookie is like jurassic park all over again :shock: :lol:

i might have to swing by and watch this race go and cheer for cameron and whoever the sidekick would be :woowoo:

Jim Kidd
08-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey Cameron,

You could have called me. Yeah I know your dad and I give eachother bs however, I would have paved the way for victory or you could have had Kassy drive and ensured the win. Weight and experience do equal speed, but I am 196lbs and run low 20's. Not sure but I think my best has been 20.1.

If you guys have not been to Lemans it is a racers track. Nothing against the others, but they are all just lapping tracks with limited or no passing. Lemans is focused on creating a passing track that requires skill to race. Soon they will have a indoor/outdoor track. The limit is that if you do not show well at the indoor track, the outdoor track will not happen for you.

By the way if you think that indoor karting is just a "Malibu" event. I began my racing career at SpeedRing Indoor Kart Racing and now am a seasoned shifter kart pilot. And no, I am not affiliated with Lemans, just a fan of quality racing.

Sorry for the banter, just passionate about RACING!

Cameron@xperformance
08-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey Cameron,

You could have called me. Yeah I know your dad and I give eachother bs however, I would have paved the way for victory or you could have had Kassy drive and ensured the win. Weight and experience do equal speed, but I am 196lbs and run low 20's. Not sure but I think my best has been 20.1.

If you guys have not been to Lemans it is a racers track. Nothing against the others, but they are all just lapping tracks with limited or no passing. Lemans is focused on creating a passing track that requires skill to race. Soon they will have a indoor/outdoor track. The limit is that if you do not show well at the indoor track, the outdoor track will not happen for you.

By the way if you think that indoor karting is just a "Malibu" event. I began my racing career at SpeedRing Indoor Kart Racing and now am a seasoned shifter kart pilot. And no, I am not affiliated with Lemans, just a fan of quality racing.

Sorry for the banter, just passionate about RACING!
JIM!!! whats up man?? if any of you want to learn how to drive a kart, this is the man to talk to. he'll show you a pretty sweet line around lemans.

Jim Kidd
08-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the plug Cameron. See ya soon! Went from 9th to second this weekend at the Russell Karting race at Infineon. Whaaaahhhoooo!