PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Story

lambtron
02-28-2004, 04:31 PM
So one of my buddies who is still in highschool(senior) was walkin down the hall yesterday when his friend ran up to him and said,"dude! someone shat in the bed of your truck!" And my buddy was like "wtf?! are you serious!?" so he sprints out to his truck like a mad man, and behold...a giant TURD. The turd was sitting right in the middle of his truck bed, still fresh. My buddy, infuriated/grossed out, walks to the main office, and tells the vice principal,"apparently someone has pooped in the bed of my truck" So they call the janitor out, and he cleans the bed of the truck out with all this crazy stuff, and the cops were called and everything.

In the middle of the police report, someone came up to him and told him that this girl who hates him did it. A few of the girl's friends came forward and told the police as well, saying they saw it first hand. But the girl is denying it. First off this girl, she is cute, but shes a raging whore, she slobs a lot a knob, you catch my drift. So it wasn't surprising to find out she'd do something like this because she's a freak. Apparently they're 100% sure she did it but they need cold hard evidence, well in this case the evidence was warm and squishy, but yeah. They are reviewing the tapes from the parking lot cameras this weekend to see if she was caught on film. I hope they get it on video, I want my friend to get a copy so it can be posted all over the internet. hahaha

wilson1
02-28-2004, 08:07 PM
:shock: :lol:

vtluu
02-28-2004, 09:41 PM
:lol: You sure know some "interesting" people lambtron! :lol:

warpspeed
02-28-2004, 11:06 PM
Could she be related to the same girl that said she loves you and turns around and does something else?

ez76
02-28-2004, 11:15 PM
man, that is just a wrong image

evo_dadi
02-28-2004, 11:23 PM
lol "turns around and does something else" that does sound kinda disturbing but funny though :)

SouthernCrane
02-29-2004, 03:26 AM
No respect for other people's property......I hate that.

GReddy_917
02-29-2004, 09:24 AM
What is it with you and psyco women...;)

uhoh_evo
02-29-2004, 11:57 AM
a......that's kinda sick!

GokuSSJ4
03-01-2004, 12:57 PM
damn , hate to meet a girl like that . Regarless how beautiful or cute she is .....