PDA

View Full Version : Awesome meet today.

Dogtown
02-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Just wanna say today was a good time I've never seen so many EVO's in the same place. Thanks to all you guys up in sac for letting me join your convoy there is nothing like cruising with 11 other EVO's (except maybe rolling with like 12 or more other EVO's). It was a bunch of good guys (and a few girls), and If I can't remember all your names sorry my memory is only so-so. The guys from works were there and they had some pretty awesome cars. Shiv was there too with that 550 hp monster EVO of his, and the guys at GBMotorsports/MPJ Peformance deffinately made us very welcome with lits of free food (I don't think they stopped cooking the entire time I was there) and drinks. The raffel was fun I scored a free antenna yeah. All in all if all the meets are like this then I can't wait till next month. Thanks to everyone who set this up I had a great time, and to anyone who couldn't come I hope you all make the next one.

Oh yeah and to the guys I was cruising with when we left The bag was gone when I got home who knows where it went.

SilverBullet
02-28-2004, 06:50 PM
damn i just got home.... but anyways i had fun today... lookin foward to the next one...

wilson1
02-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Thanks to Gpmotors for their hospitalityj! :wink:
Too bad i didn't win any prizes, was hoping for at least the Perrin ant. :oops:
The drive was great, and there was a bunch of great evo members and subie owners. can't wait for the next meet.

SouthernCrane
02-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Today was a great meet. I would like thank the following peeps:

Jan for organizing the meet and buying things for the raffle.
GB Motorsports for hosting.
Tam for taking the time to record (video and sound) all various exhausts.
Invisi-Guard for the free film paint protection.
WORKS for supplying a P2 flash for the raffle.

If I forgot someone please forgive.

Good to see everyone there, and hope to see you soon.

vtluu
02-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi everybody, thanks to all of you for coming out, to MPJ/GBM for hosting and for the food, WORKS and Invisi-Guard for the raffle prizes and for coming out to hang with us. Also a big thank you to everybody who volunteered their car for the sound test/recording--I'll have the results and vids posted by early next week. A most gracious thank-you to Gerald (brwnrice) for helping me out with the testing and recording, and SouthernCrane for supplying the sound meter (and replacement battery :lol:).

Finally much-deserved kudos to JanSolo (and his assistant Mrs. Solo) for his huge role in putting all of this together!
:werd:

BluEvo
02-28-2004, 09:26 PM
check out the Meet Galleries. brownrice and i posted a few pics... :)

chris
02-29-2004, 12:39 AM
its kool to have more evo's involved. sorry couldn't make it to the shop =X i think i would of won the p2 reflash cuz jan was gonna give me 20 tickets =X lol

Dogtown
02-29-2004, 12:59 AM
I'd have been laughing after you got your fifth antenna.

thomas
02-29-2004, 03:02 PM
sup fellas, damn that was an awesome meet! i had a great time meeting alot of yous and matching names with faces.

"big ups" (haha, my ghetto slang) to JAN-da man, GB motor, and everyone else for putting this sh!t together. turned out great. thx GB for all the food, and hospitality...

and yes, it was a most beautiful site cruising down to hayward with a very colorful array of evos. we had every color except red.

piece.

GBmotorsports
03-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Thanks to Gpmotors for their hospitalityj! :wink:
Too bad i didn't win any prizes, was hoping for at least the Perrin ant. :oops:
The drive was great, and there was a bunch of great evo members and subie owners. can't wait for the next meet.

wilson

I got you one ;)....

gino

559EVO
03-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Did anybody count to see how many EVO'S made it to the meet?Im guessing over 30.