PDA

View Full Version : Private Driver Coaching

MontinolaRacing
08-28-2005, 10:15 PM
PRIVATE DRIVER COACHING

I wanted to let everyone know in the NorCal EVO community that if you are interested in private driver coaching - CONTACT ME =)

I offer coaching for drivers with little or no experience to the track whores looking for those last few seconds.

My Experience:
2002 Formula Dodge Western Champion, 2003 Barber-Dodge Pro Series (Barber-Champ Car Scholarship Driver), 2004 Formula BMW USA, 2005 Pro Star Mazda North American Championship. I have also driven for XS Engineering for there Time Attack EVO, WRX, and Skyline R34. I will be driving the K&N Filters G35 for this years Time Attack. I am also a full time racing instructor for the SKIP BARBER Racing School.

If you are interested in learning how to drive better and take your driving to the next level, let me know. I will have a special discounted rate for the NorCal EVO members.

Contact Info:
Email // [email protected]

www.montinola.com

SJCoruja
08-28-2005, 10:19 PM
You've got a PM! :rally:

Cameron@xperformance
08-28-2005, 10:28 PM
how about some karting instruction :D

MontinolaRacing
08-28-2005, 10:36 PM
i wish i knew more about karting.. i am actually in the process of picking up a used 80cc shifter to help me prepare for next year in the Champ Car Atlantic series..

so maybe we can setup a NorCal EVO kart meet ;)

robbie

methods4
08-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Nice resume. Do you own an Evo?

Will you let me drive one of your Formula vehicles? :shock:

evo_dadi
08-29-2005, 06:57 AM
yep robbie owned an evo but hes in the process of selling it :shock:

DB8GSR
08-29-2005, 07:14 AM
Robbie... where in the East Bay did you move to. Just curious. :D

Cameron@xperformance
08-29-2005, 07:18 AM
i wish i knew more about karting.. i am actually in the process of picking up a used 80cc shifter to help me prepare for next year in the Champ Car Atlantic series..

so maybe we can setup a NorCal EVO kart meet ;)

robbie
that would be sweeeeet! :D

just curious, how much does it cost to do the skip barber school?

MontinolaRacing
08-29-2005, 08:30 AM
I live in Fremont now...

I do own an EVO - and have for the past two years. Its a great car but cannot fit my future kart and I will need the kart more than the evo =(

and it is in the process of being parted out... will have more info on that soon..

MontinolaRacing
08-29-2005, 09:19 AM
just curious, how much does it cost to do the skip barber school?

Depending on which class you take it will vary from $800 - $3,200. For example our 3-Day racing school is $3,200.. if you have the money to do that I highly recommend it..