PDA

View Full Version : windows passport log in

evo_dadi
08-30-2005, 12:04 AM
why the hell does it keep on popping up :x :x its getting really feaking annoying :offrant:

vtluu
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Another one of Jan's wacko experiments?

evo_dadi
08-30-2005, 05:54 AM
well its gone now but check out socalevo.net :shock: it looks much nicer now 8)

JanSolo
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
We're getting that next. ;) We were slated to get it before SoCalEvo, but then plans changed.

methods4
08-30-2005, 09:58 AM
Request to add thread previews. 8)

evo_dadi
08-30-2005, 10:02 AM
+1

JanSolo
08-30-2005, 10:13 AM

Request denied.

JanSolo
08-30-2005, 10:20 AM
After using SoCalEvo.net's new forum and gallery, I can honestly say I am not feeling it. I miss the new posts feature that phpBB has and I really miss the old Gallery. Coppermine looks okay, but I've been running it for 6 months or so on a personal site and I just don't like it's interface. It actually feels more confusing than Gallery every did.

Anyhow, just my personal opinion.

evo_dadi
08-30-2005, 12:35 PM
+1 its looks hella messy there right now :shock: probly give them a week or so to get it all cleaned out.

methods4
09-03-2005, 02:26 AM

Request denied.

I just now saw this you son of a biatch.

Request resubmitted.

LEVIII
09-03-2005, 08:13 AM

Request denied.

I just now saw this you son of a biatch.

Request resubmitted.

*waiting for request redenied*

EvoVIII
09-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I hate the SoCal website now, I can't even find my photo Gallery!!

JanSolo
09-03-2005, 09:57 AM

All the old pictures are in the now archived photo gallery located here:

http://archive.socalevo.net/forums/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

Absinthe
09-04-2005, 12:05 AM
After using SoCalEvo.net's new forum and gallery, I can honestly say I am not feeling it. I miss the new posts feature that phpBB has and I really miss the old Gallery. Coppermine looks okay, but I've been running it for 6 months or so on a personal site and I just don't like it's interface. It actually feels more confusing than Gallery every did.

Anyhow, just my personal opinion.

+1 new posts

coolguy949
09-04-2005, 01:44 AM

We put an announcement on the site where everyone can find their old galleries. 90% of the reason people are unhappy with the site is because they think their gallery was deleted. I guess they just need to check the site announcements.

Anyhow, i'm probably leaving it up to Jan if he wants to migrate this site over to the new software. So far now after a week and a lot of changes we've made to the new software to make it easier, SoCalEvo members are really starting to like the new look and feel. I personally think the gallery is much better for large scale member bases since it now ties your albums with your username.

SoCalEvo's redesign is part of a multi-step effort to give SoCalEvo a more professional look and feel. I'm very happy with the site re-design, which took me about a month to get integrated. SoCalEvo is the most active evo club on the planet, so it should have a site that reflects this image.

Rob