PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the next meet..

BluEvo
02-28-2004, 10:25 PM
I and along with a few others at the meet today talked about slapping on some name tags...(Screen Name / Real Name). It would help us get to know each other better. I couldn't tell who was who with so many people walking around. I didn't even who were actually in our group. I just asked a few peeps if they were on the boards and what they went by on the boards.

What do u guys/gals think?

When it gets a little warmer out, we should plan a NorCalEvo Picnic/BBQ at a park. Play some volleyball, football, maybe a water-balloon/gun fight! lolz. That would be some fun! :D

wilson1
02-28-2004, 10:29 PM
That's a great idea!
Half the time, i am calling people by the wrong name!

warpspeed
02-28-2004, 10:32 PM
you're not lying. there were so many people, even though we ask for the name and screen name, it doesn't sink in right away.

BluEvo
02-28-2004, 10:40 PM
That's a great idea!
wilson1, a funny thing i saw ur Yellow Works Evo, but i never got to meet u today and we were standing near ur talking a few times. maybe at the next meet ehh?

wilson1
02-28-2004, 10:44 PM
That's a great idea!
wilson1, a funny thing i saw ur Yellow Works Evo, but i never got to meet u today and we were standing near ur talking a few times. maybe at the next meet ehh?

Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk, but definitely, at the next meet. :wink:

Dogtown
02-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Good idea maybe we could also add some more member Mug Shots as well.

evo_dadi
02-28-2004, 10:58 PM
lol i like the water ballon idea :) but most definitely some blank labels and start scribbling our names on it would be a start. also you guys keep on posting pics on the mug shot gallery so we know who you are everytime there's a meet.

warpspeed
02-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Maybe later on as we get bigger(I know we will) we can have like jackets or sweatshirt with our name and screen name on it. what do you guys think?

Dogtown
02-28-2004, 11:09 PM
I'd be down with getting one of those oldschool light jackets with the racing stripe hehe. Somthing tells me its easier said then done though.

warpspeed
02-28-2004, 11:33 PM
wet t-shirt contest :lol:

SouthernCrane
02-29-2004, 03:27 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me.....I can't wait for it to get warmer. We lucked out today.

uhoh_evo
02-29-2004, 11:51 AM
if people aren't up for the single mug shots, i suggest a group gallery type thing. i noticed people taking random pixers of people and they should have captions underneath of the peoples' names and/or handles, yearbook style.

oh and....

wet t-shirt contest :lol:
umm...i don't think our man boobies will be very entertaining for most, if not all :shock:

ytsejam
02-29-2004, 05:54 PM
good idea so wilson will not call me "SAM" again next meet...

:)

JanSolo
02-29-2004, 05:59 PM

I tried telling him that was not your name. I kept on saying "Dude, his name is not Sam, it's Zeke" but he just didn't listen.

Sorry about that Herbert!

lambtron
02-29-2004, 06:42 PM
if you want to know who i am look for a kid who belongs in like 1862, I have big sideburns and shaggy hair. haha

JanSolo
02-29-2004, 06:45 PM
if you want to know who i am look for a kid who belongs in like 1862, I have big sideburns and shaggy hair. haha

Shiv lets you come to work looking like that?? Is he running one of those shops that sell "water pipes"?

wilson1
02-29-2004, 07:58 PM

:oops: :oops: :lol:

Sorry!

ytsejam
02-29-2004, 08:56 PM
he he he...thx alot jan!

BluEvo
03-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Maybe later on as we get bigger(I know we will) we can have like jackets or sweatshirt with our name and screen name on it. what do you guys think?

We have a NorCalEvo Swag Shop @ CafePress.com. That's where i picked up the NorCalEvo.net shirt I was wearing at the meet. We also have hoodies and other stuff. We could just have our SN's and names printed on them. Tam is working on getting a local shop to get our shirts printed with better quality. If he gets enough peeps to PM him on the shirts, we can get an order going. :wink: (this is just an FYI if u guys already knew)