PDA

View Full Version : Oil Catch Can??????

jl2
09-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I just upgraded to the SAMCO Boost tube, and noticed alot of oil residue in my old tube. :( I am interested in an oil catch can.
Are they effective?
Anybody out there know the best?
I like the CUSCO because it has a mounting bracket included, looks good and has a good reputation.
Can anybody recommend one? [Please use it or have used it].

BTW I do not have the stock front strut tower brace.

Thanks.

EvoVIII
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
u should of see my ARC catch can, is the best 1 out there :D let me take a picture of it for u later

evo_dadi
09-01-2005, 07:23 PM
u should of see my ARC catch can, is the best 1 out there :D let me take a picture of it for u later

so how is the ARC the best catch can hmmm :wink: :P

Matz
09-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Can anybody recommend one? [Please use it or have used it].

I installed the Weapon R catch can, and it was incredibly simple. I did make a really stupid mistake during the installation, though. I won't talk about it again because it was really embarrassing, but if you search here you can probably find the post. :)

It's nice because it fits inside of the stock strut bar. However, if you plan on changing it, you will want to go with a different catch can. I think all of the other ones are a bit harder to install than Weapon R's.

EvoVIII
09-01-2005, 11:55 PM

so how is the ARC the best catch can hmmm :wink: :P
It really catches Oils :lol:
I still remember how my old Greddy Catch can stays so clean after 5000miles of driving compare that to my ARC, it got oil inside it after a week

jl2
09-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Looking forward to the ARC pics.
Anybody out there use the CUSCO?

Matz, I do not have the original strut tower brace.

Greddy?

zyounker
09-02-2005, 01:50 PM
I ordered the cusco today.. Should have it next week.. if you want to wait pm me and i will let you know how it goes.

-Zach

EvoVIII
09-06-2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=73988#73988