PDA

View Full Version : Proud new EVOlved member of society...

TheJANG
03-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Greetings all, just thought I'd say "Sup!" to everyone. I just picked up a black beauty Friday night down at Stevens Creek (saw an ad for a clearance sale -- 3k markdown). Took her out to San Leandro & Alameda for some beauty shots over the weekend:

http://www.nepthys.com/evo/

I look forward to hanging around here quite a bit, and hopefully participating in some convoys!

Where do I sign up for membership?

evo_dadi
03-01-2004, 10:26 PM
no worries man you're in already :) the moment you got the evo and signed up here youre one of us now.welcome to the club!!!

wilson1
03-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Congrats, and welcome.

Jansolo is the master of parties, and will let everyone know shortly where the next meet will be at.

evo_dadi
03-01-2004, 10:29 PM
and wilson is the master of troubles ;)

brwnrice
03-01-2004, 10:43 PM
welcome to the evo family

SouthernCrane
03-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Woo Hoo, Enjoy your new car!

vtluu
03-02-2004, 12:10 AM
Welcome! Nice photos btw! :)

BluEvo
03-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Yo man, welcome to the club. I am glad to see that we are growing in numbers almost every day! :shock:

TheJANG
03-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! I just got back from a little cruise. Naturally I'm still in the break-in period but I had an irresistable urge to go out driving for no reason other than to drive :) My girlfriend (proud owner of a Lancer ES with Oz Rally wing, former owner of an actual Oz Rally she traded in 'cuz she couldn't get used to manual shifting) hopped in and we took a 93-mile roll from Hayward to Oakland to SF, across the Golden Gate, out to Fort Cronkite, and back via the San Rafael Bridge, I-80 & 580. All on 1/4 tank of gas. God I love this car.

Is anyone familiar with the long one-lane tunnel that goes from the 101 side of the Marin hills, a little below the exit just south of Vista Point, under the hill to the residential area of the Marin Headlands? It has a 5-minute timed light at either end. It's straight as an arrow, about 1/4 mile long, one lane (probably actual room for two cars to barely squeeze through) and is blind at either end.

chris
03-02-2004, 08:30 AM
welcome to the norcalevo family. im the short beefcake of the family haha