PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Jeremy at Invisiguard

Trueno86
03-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Got my clear bra protection installed today. :D Thanks Jeremy for driving down all the way from Marin to Sunnyvale. He did a fantastic job on my car and only took him approx. 2 hrs. Great price too!!

This is Jeremy's email address if you want to get a quote:
[email protected]

-Adrian

SouthernCrane
03-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Glad to hear that everything went well. I am having mine installed this friday.

warpspeed
03-02-2004, 07:13 PM
I am still debating about having one on. I am planning on getting the C-West front bumper and a carbon-fiber hood. What should I do?????????? I thinking of getting the headlights done, but I don't think he will come all the way to fairfield just for that.

SouthernCrane
03-02-2004, 10:15 PM
The clear bra is always a good idea IMHO. If you are going to change your bumper and hood wait til' that's done, then get it done. I think the headlights are a good idea, they could save your headlights from some major damage.

Also, I have not seen better prices than the ones Jeremy has, so it would be worth it to go to Marin or Santa Rosa to get the work done.

Invisiguard
03-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey thanks for the good word Adrian! Your Install looks great 8)

Warpspeed, CF hoods get beat up pretty quick, if you have seen a few that have been on the road a while you will notice the chips stand out quite a bit more, thats because CF hoods have a resin top layer much thicker of than the paint on the hood, so rock hits take a much larger chunk out of them :(

If anyone has any other questions about clear bras feel free to drop us a line! :wink:

Jeremy
[email protected]
707-328-5865