PDA

View Full Version : Help me on getting an evo! : )

EvoWannaBe
03-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Hey guys.
I'm new in this forum. I was alomost buy this evo other day @ stevenscreek mitsubishi. Tarmac Black w/sunroof, they were asking 31500 OTD. I has also an trade-in, 01 civic lx. They told me I owe more than what the car is worth for so they $1000 bucks on the car.
Any suggestion?
Please help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nebolic
03-02-2004, 05:51 PM
evowannabe, there should be a older filipino lady working there, tell her Eddy recommended u go to there and get a deal on an Evo, and she'll hook u up with something. Not sure if she'll hook it up really good but she'll work out something for ya.

TheJANG
03-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Hi there. What other day was that? Friday I picked up their last black Evo... :?

EvoWannaBe
03-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi there. What other day was that? Friday I picked up their last black Evo... :?
I was there on end of feb.
Those guys held me there for an hours... :(
But I coulndn't take the deal because I didn't feel like i was getting a right deal.

EvoWannaBe
03-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanx nebolic & TheJANG.
Let me see what i can do.

chris
03-03-2004, 08:14 AM
i forgot what that filipino woman's name but i can refer you to "montye puma" shes the customer service manager. tell her chris sent you. she really knows who i am. because i bothered her to give me one hell of a deal haha.

chris
03-03-2004, 08:14 AM
ahh the filipino woman name is raquel or somethin

EvoWannaBe
03-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Thanx chris.
one question:
since i dealt with some other peep at stevenscreek when i was there(i saw that filipino lady), i'm not sure if i could deal with someonelse.
First of all, i gotta sell my civic, otherwise they'll try to rip me off again.
I just posted on sj mercury. c how it goes...
thanx again.

BluEvo
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
The guys at Capital Mitsu were pretty cool to deal with. I know others have had other experiences not so great with them, but i was fortunate enough not to. I could talk to some of the peeps i dealt with to see if they can give a good deal for you. My equity was flipped on my trade in also.

T

JanSolo
03-03-2004, 06:56 PM
The guys at Capital Mitsu were pretty cool to deal with. I know others have had other experiences not so great with them, but i was fortunate enough not to. I could talk to some of the peeps i dealt with to see if they can give a good deal for you. My equity was flipped on my trade in also.

T

Apparently the staff at Stevens Creek Mitsu and Capitol Mitsu gets flipped back and forth every now and then. So you might have gotten the decent staff.

Whereas my recent experience over at Stevens Creek Mitsu with their service department was nearly a nightmare.

chris
03-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanx chris.
one question:
since i dealt with some other peep at stevenscreek when i was there(i saw that filipino lady), i'm not sure if i could deal with someonelse.
First of all, i gotta sell my civic, otherwise they'll try to rip me off again.
I just posted on sj mercury. c how it goes...
thanx again.

its up to you bro. you can jump to someone else if you're not comfortable with that person. i know montye puma (shes not filipino) made me comfortable. like another mom...

EvoWannaBe
03-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Guys, another rip off.
This saturday, i called veracom mitsu up in san mateo.
w/o sunroof, w/o larger wing. they said 30600 OTD on evo.
im pretty sure they'll say my civic is upside down when i go there.... i gotta keep searching... : (
Thank you for infos, yall.

Evil EV0
03-08-2004, 02:15 AM
I got mine at Capitol as well, but was very tempted to get it at San Rafael Mitsu...You can call them they are very good with warranty work. Snorre is the owner, he should be able to hook you up.

kataklyzm
03-30-2004, 07:31 PM
if your car is appraised as upside down, most likely it will be upside down at all dealers, if you want, hit me up, i used to work at capitol mitsu, really close with the managers/sales/service there, would be more than happy to go down there and help you work something out. Naveed is the one to see...stevens creek mitsu steals clientele from capitol constantly (same owner, their networks are linked) i KEEP getting calls from stevens creek even tho i already purchased (200 above invoice is the going price now)

kataklyzm
03-30-2004, 07:32 PM

T

Apparently the staff at Stevens Creek Mitsu and Capitol Mitsu gets flipped back and forth every now and then. So you might have gotten the decent staff.

Whereas my recent experience over at Stevens Creek Mitsu with their service department was nearly a nightmare.

stevens creek has an extremely high turnover rate...i left there 2-3 years ago, and i dont think there is ONE decent person left there...most are back at capitol