PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new haha..

06IXMR
09-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Hey everyone, I've been on the evo forums a lot and just never posted like many of us. I think? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew a good dealership in the bay area for the new MR's coming in. I was hoping to get MR for MSRP or around there? I'm getting ready to deploy to Iraq and all but, I'm still planning to find a way to get a MR when I get back haha. I deploy in Jan. So it sucks. Wow I'm really off topic. Anyways thanks for your time.

DB8GSR
09-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Good Luck mang and be safe. Iraq = Vietnam.

Welcome btw and I don't know where you can find an MR for msrp. :D

06IXMR
09-23-2005, 04:48 AM
Haha, Thanks I'll do my best. I went to the Steven's Creek Dealership and they wanted about 5k over MSRP. And I even talked to a guy who just came back from Iraq and he still wouldn't give me MSRP haha.

SouthernCrane
09-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey everyone, I've been on the evo forums a lot and just never posted like many of us. I think? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew a good dealership in the bay area for the new MR's coming in. I was hoping to get MR for MSRP or around there? I'm getting ready to deploy to Iraq and all but, I'm still planning to find a way to get a MR when I get back haha. I deploy in Jan. So it sucks. Wow I'm really off topic. Anyways thanks for your time.

I would try San Rafael like everyone says. Good luck over there man......let us know how you are doing over there if you can get on the site. 8)

06IXMR
09-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Haha, Thanks. Yeah I'll take my PSP there since it has internet and maybe I'll beable to steal some free internet haha. Yeah I'll also give those guys a call and see if they can grab me a WW one haha :) .

DOCS_EVO
09-23-2005, 08:35 PM
If you don't mind the drive check out San Rafael Mitsubishi. Talk to Chirs, Snorre, or Erik. I got my '05 WW RS two weeks ago for MSRP. Went with the 2.9%. My friend picked his up Tuesday for just 500 over invoice. Great people, friendly, no hassle. :D

06IXMR
09-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Haha. Thanks. I'll even tell them that you guys refereed me there and hopfully make them smile haha! Anyways Yeah, I heard they are also mod friendly kinda eh?

wilson1
09-24-2005, 12:18 AM
San Rafael is THE PLACE!

IF you need help for a good price, let me know.

:D

06IXMR
09-24-2005, 03:52 AM
Haha alright, I'll keep that all in mind. Anyone know how many MR's are ganna make it to the states again?

Lucky
09-24-2005, 11:20 AM
Most if not all the first batch of IXs are spoken for, so you might have to wait a little bit. Not sure how soon you are looking to buy. I was at San Rafael the other day, and I think their first batch is spoken for.. just give them a call.

~Lucky

JanSolo
09-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Haha. Thanks. I'll even tell them that you guys refereed me there and hopfully make them smile haha! Anyways Yeah, I heard they are also mod friendly kinda eh?

If an aftermarket mod is causing issues on an Evo, they are not going to fix the issue under warranty. If the mod is not causing problems, then they will fix the issue accordingly. San Rafael Mitsu is not just going to look the other way and make Mitsu foot the bill for some problem created by an aftermarket mod when it is clearly not Mitsubishi's responsibility to pay. Furthermore, if the work order costs more than 500$, a Mitsubishi rep is going to come out and take a look at the car to okay the work. Something to think about.

Eclipse
09-24-2005, 12:06 PM
If you don't mind the drive check out San Rafael Mitsubishi. Talk to Chirs, Snorre, or Erik. I got my '05 WW RS two weeks ago for MSRP. Went with the 2.9%. My friend picked his up Tuesday for just 500 over invoice. Great people, friendly, no hassle. :D

No offense, but you got screwed. End of the year, with a less desireable model and you should have been around invoice.

06IXMR
09-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah thats what I thought, I really wasn't going to do like heavy modding at first since I wanted to keep m warranty for as long as I can. I was just going to get like basic things like exhaust, BOV, intake, etc. I have the down payment for the car now, I just want to wait til I get back from deployment before I actually get the car since why would I have a brand new car that just sits in the Garage for a year while I'm away. I just hope I'll beable to get one when I get back.

earlyapex
09-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Why is everyones first mod a BOV?

it's useless!

EvoVIII
09-24-2005, 03:32 PM

it's useless!
coz they think is cool
it will make their car stand out more then a BMW, Benz etc.. :lol:

06IXMR
09-25-2005, 05:29 AM
I got a free HKS one so eh? FREEBIE.... :)

Unowned
09-25-2005, 08:32 AM

it's useless!

magically i got 10 more whp between 5k-7k rpms from stock on my gruppe-s dyno... and it was 20-30 degrees hotter than my stock run. my Mega JayDeeM MR bov rockorz! :D

06IXMR
09-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Vr00m Psssh....Crack.