PDA

View Full Version : my annual review came for my job =D

chris
03-03-2004, 09:40 AM
i got a 3/5 overall rating("best all around teller and top sells teller" - from my manager). which is reasonable. because i did 1/7 objective bad. just to refresh you guys, i work at wells fargo bank as a teller and trying to be a customer service rep. to open new accounts =D unfortunately i didn't get that position because theres no openings but i know i will soon.

the best thing out of this review is the raise =D hes only allowed to give me at most 10% raise of what im earning right now. and he gave me the full 10% which is kool... gives me a lil extra to buy kool stuff for my girl :flowers: and my car :wink:

:EDIT:

nebolic
03-03-2004, 09:41 AM
congrats chris.

i dont think i met you at the last meet dude... we gotta meet up sometime man.

Nebo

chris
03-03-2004, 09:47 AM
nah i left kinda early at the mc carthy meet. had to pick up my woman =X

rodw
03-03-2004, 11:01 AM
I used to work at the wells fargo on homestead/kiely...but that was a LONG LONG time ago....

warpspeed
03-03-2004, 11:03 AM
I kinda like how you got your priority right. "Buy parts for my car than for my girl" Car comes first.

DB8GSR
03-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Nice chris! but Wells Fargo? hehe... BofA baybeee!! :nanaL j/k mang!! Seriously, you guys need to update/invest your system. :wink:

chris
03-03-2004, 12:28 PM
I kinda like how you got your priority right. "Buy parts for my car than for my girl" Car comes first.

well i don't think she would liek when i tell that to her. but she would expect her first lol =X gotta balance things out

vtluu
03-03-2004, 12:39 PM
"Buy parts for my car than for my girl" Car comes first.
Parts for your girl? What is that, like, a boob job? :lol: j/k

Congrats Chris!

howiEVO8
03-03-2004, 01:12 PM
i got a 3/5 overall rating("best all around teller and top sells teller" - from my manager). which is reasonable. because i did 1/7 objective bad. just to refresh you guys, i work at wells fargo bank as a teller and trying to be a customer service rep. to open new accounts =D unfortunately i didn't get that position because theres no openings but i know i will soon.

the best thing out of this review is the raise =D hes only allowed to give me at most 10% raise of what im earning right now. and he gave me the full 10% which is kool... gives me a lil extra to buy kool stuff for my car and my girl :wink:

lolz...notice how he said for his car first...boy you better fix that before she whoops ur butt! ahaha...never let the woman see that you put anything before her! = p

chris
03-03-2004, 02:01 PM
"Buy parts for my car than for my girl" Car comes first.
Parts for your girl? What is that, like, a boob job? :lol: j/k

Congrats Chris!

nah she just wants to go on a shopping spree.

SouthernCrane
03-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Nice, put some away for retirement. I know I don't want to be working any longer than I have to.

evo_dadi
03-03-2004, 08:24 PM
congrats chris!! now can you help me out with a loan since wells fargo is my bank also ;)

chris
03-04-2004, 08:21 AM
hey i can! lol well not me but my personal banker can help you. shes kool =D just let me know whenever.

GokuSSJ4
03-04-2004, 09:48 AM
congrats Chris !! and thats good to know that you are getting your money , mine is coming up ... so hope i get a good amount (which we all need )