PDA

View Full Version : new

AreSTG
10-04-2005, 04:13 AM
hi i own a 05 MR, and i am being sent to Beale AFB along with my wife.
I'll be there in mid Nov., and i look forward to being a part of this community in the near future

Unowned
10-04-2005, 06:59 AM
:peace:

SouthernCrane
10-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Good luck with the move and welcome to the forums :wave:

wilson1
10-04-2005, 08:21 AM
welcome!

SJCoruja
10-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Welcome aboard! :)

kimmievo
10-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Howdy!

toasty
10-04-2005, 12:24 PM
:peace: Welcome

Sh1n0san
10-04-2005, 12:44 PM
welcome to nce

Boostd4
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
:peewee:

L84AD8
10-04-2005, 05:39 PM
hi i own a 05 MR, and i am being sent to Beale AFB along with my wife.
I'll be there in mid Nov., and i look forward to being a part of this community in the near future

Yikes... I been to Beale. My cuz is stationed there. It's a nice quiet area. BTW, welcome to da boardz. 8)

savaho
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Welcome to NCE and the marysville area. Marysville will probably take getting used to since it's so small and there isn't any new shopping areas to go to. I usually drive down to Sacramento just to hang out at Borders books to read some magazines. Yuba city doesn't really have much to offer as well. Man, I get kind of depressed not having any place to go to in either yuba city or marysville and, to be quite honest, those two towns are pretty grungy looking. Roseville is 31 miles to the east and sac is 35 south and they provide ample shopping and dining accomodations so if you don't mind commuting just to get to civilization those are your 2 options. Note: This is just my opinion of the place having moved here from Sacramento where everything was pretty much modern. Oh yeah, just to forewarn you the movie theatre in Yuba city is pretty gross.

AreSTG
10-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Welcome to NCE and the marysville area. Marysville will probably take getting used to since it's so small and there isn't any new shopping areas to go to. I usually drive down to Sacramento just to hang out at Borders books to read some magazines. Yuba city doesn't really have much to offer as well. Man, I get kind of depressed not having any place to go to in either yuba city or marysville and, to be quite honest, those two towns are pretty grungy looking. Roseville is 31 miles to the east and sac is 35 south and they provide ample shopping and dining accomodations so if you don't mind commuting just to get to civilization those are your 2 options. Note: This is just my opinion of the place having moved here from Sacramento where everything was pretty much modern. Oh yeah, just to forewarn you the movie theatre in Yuba city is pretty gross.

lol thanks for the warning...

however it will be like miami compared to the whole in the earth town im in right now in TX, San Angelo. You gotta drive hours to get to a town no better than this one, the place really sucks for a 100k population town.

however beale sounds like where i lived in PA, not CLOSE to anything but in the middle of a bunch of shit. I was a stones throw from MD and DE, so i had millions of options, and like 45 min out of Philly, hour from Baltimore.

i just want to go snowboarding again..

EvoRS_Mitch
10-05-2005, 03:59 PM
WELCOME! :D

L84AD8
10-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Try and keep your out-of-state plates so you dont have to go thru the BS with having modz on your ride. 8)

savaho
10-05-2005, 11:44 PM
i just want to go snowboarding again..

There's actually been a couple of good boarding seasons these last few years. I used to board almost every weekend during winter about 4 years ago until my accident. I realized boarding was just not worth it anymore and stopped cold turkey. I took a jump at squaw valley full speed and my landing was off and I did about 5 to 7 cartwheels and my board never came off. I'm surprised I didn't break my legs or my neck. Long story short, I was traumatized and I couldn't get myself to continue boarding. Sort of like seeing your life flash in front of your eyes. I've seen so many others paralyzed from boarding and I'm glad I wasn't another statistic. Anyhow, you picked a great car to take up into the mountains come winter. I'm sure the drive will be just as fun as boarding itself. lol sorry to ruin the festive welcome! :wink:

AreSTG
10-06-2005, 03:53 AM
theres some dumb rule with pcs'ing to California and when i get there i have to pass cali emmisions laws even though my MR is registered in TX. It must be because im military... i dont know i just read it and im mad, because where i am in TX theres no emissions testing, and inspection every two years :shock:

xchoirboy
10-06-2005, 06:14 AM
welcome

ZK
10-06-2005, 09:23 AM
theres some dumb rule with pcs'ing to California and when i get there i have to pass cali emmisions laws even though my MR is registered in TX. It must be because im military... i dont know i just read it and im mad, because where i am in TX theres no emissions testing, and inspection every two years :shock:

If your car is stock, you should have no problem passing smog. Since our cars are AWD, they don't do dyno testing, just the sniffer test and visual inspection.

CupertinoRedEvoVIII
10-06-2005, 03:07 PM
welcome to NCE!! :D

AreSTG
10-06-2005, 03:32 PM
at the moment its catless w/ tbe, reflash, intake... and i have an ebc i am gunna install, plus im looking at alchohol injection and safc

DaveLC2
10-08-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm sure you will notice a loss in power with our 91 gas. The alky kit should come in handy. My friend has a progressive alky kit (Razor I think) and he's running 27psi of boost on 91 in his 87 Buick GN. Smokes the tires rolling at 60mph! The alky kit helps him a ton. Welcome when you arrive to the Bay Area.

Dave

AreSTG
10-08-2005, 03:13 PM
where i am in TX is all 91 octane too, however one base we have 92, lol.

im hopeing beale has 92 octane as well, since its what im flashed for