PDA

View Full Version : Alignment specs

hphan
10-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Anyone here know the min and max of the stock camber in the front? My car is lowered and it's right now at -2.2 camber in the fronts and that's just a little too butterfly for me cause I dont' want my new tires to be wearing out unevenly. Just bought the Tein camber plates so I was thinking changing it to -.8 to -1.0 for street use. Any suggestions?

zyounker
10-06-2005, 03:21 PM
even without the camber plates you should be able to take some of the neg camber out..

Camber doesnt hurt you that bad.. toe is what really kills you.. A little toe can help though

I am running -1.3* pretty much all around right now.. I have camber plates zeroed out at that setting.. I will be using them when i want to play around and bump the camber in front to around -2.5* to -3*

MitsuMan
10-06-2005, 07:17 PM
turn the strut bolt the other way dude...... and there is no camber spec for the front camber on an evo.....it is not specified at least by our machine

hphan
10-07-2005, 02:47 PM
turn the strut bolt the other way dude...... and there is no camber spec for the front camber on an evo.....it is not specified at least by our machine

The camber bolt is already pointing towards the engine, which mean that is the most positve you can make your camber. This is why I needed to get camber plates. My toe is .07 in front. Is that straight enough or does it have to be 0.00?

bdking57
10-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I had mine set by auto innovations originally.. I believe it was -1.3/1.0 ..great for the street, but when I changed alignment to -2.0/-1.3 it was much much faster at autox..car feels pretty loose but the turning is awesome.. I had the toe set at 0,0