PDA

View Full Version : cat delete

ApexSilverMR
10-14-2005, 10:14 AM
was thinking about getting a cat delete, does anybody know how much power gains you can get? all i have now is a cat back exhaust. can you feel the power with the cat delete? thanks

Boostd4
10-14-2005, 11:12 AM
I've been debating on this one as well, running a TBE with a Helix High Flow. My only concern is the noise level...my RS*R is barking pretty loud with just the high flow. I've heard claims of 15hp or so with the right tuning.

turboball05
12-22-2005, 06:11 PM
you can get anywhere from like 8-15hp to the wheels with tuning. Depending on what you have modified?! I have the RS*R exmag so the cat is already deleted but my buddy has hks with the Xs engineering cat delete and he made 13whp total with just those 2 items with just mino tunig with safcII.

Gruppe-S
12-22-2005, 06:13 PM
The Helix HFC is very efficient in terms of flow. However, we see about 5-7whp more with a test pipe. I don't know if its worth the risk to run catless for the minor gain but then if you are all out for the performance; go with a test pipe.

Thanks,
Tom

DB8GSR
12-23-2005, 05:44 AM
Been running a test pipe for the past 2 years now. It stinks but hey, extra horses plus a shooting flame. Sign me up! :twisted: :lol: