PDA

View Full Version : One last day

Evo442
10-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Here's an email from trackmasters... Thill in December anyone?

Greetings TMR Drivers,

TrackMasters Racing has been offered a killer deal on a date in mid December at Thunderhill.* The price was severely reduced because of the time of season, and the fact that we're a VIP customer of the track.** We weren't planning on running another T-Hill event this season, but many of you have expressed a desire, so we can make it happen if enough of you are game!

What we need is about 25 to 30 of you at $200 each and you can run ALL DAY!* The format will be 30 minute sessions, 1 Advanced with open passing, and another Advanced/Intermediate with Point By Passing for the Intermediates on track who aren't totally comfortable with open passing yet.*

We'll run 30 minutes Advanced, 30 minutes Advanced/Int., 30 minutes Advanced, 30 minutes Advanced/Int., etc, etc, etc.* All day long!* Naturally we'll have to stop for lunch, but that will be for only about an hour.* The day will*run from 8:30am to 5pm, and you could potentially get 7.5 hours of track time! IF your brakes, tires, and gas card can stand it!*

The dates we're looking at are Friday, December 16th, or Sunday, December 18th.* We may be able to get Saturday the 17th if another track client gives it up.* This event will run 'Rain or Shine'

What do we need from you to make this happen?* If you're interested and willing to commit to Rain or Shine event, then Reply to this message and let me know:

1. Willing to commit to Friday, December 16* (Yes/No)

2. Willing to commit to Sunday, December 18* (Yes/No)

3. Willing to commit to Saturday, December 17 (if it becomes available)* (Yes/No)

If there's enough interest, then we'll go ahead and book the date and tear up the track one last time this season!*

This is a rare opportunity to run with about 30 total cars all day long!* And in case you're wondering...'Yes' we will allow you to run in both run groups as long as you obey the passing rules when passing less experienced Intermediates out on course.*(we'll have them marked with tape or a large Yellow Dot on the back of their car)

Who can attend?* Any Advanced, High Intermediate, and Low Intermediate drivers who have at least*5 events of experience on a road course.

Thanks and reply to the 3 questions above if you're interested.* We need firm commitments by end of day Wednesday of we're going to make this happen!*

Thanks,

Doug Gale
Founder - TrackMasters Racing
www.trackmasters-racing.com* **

SouthernCrane
10-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Wish I could, but i'm not advanced or intermediate..... :( I am planning to do the HDPS that month though :)

DB8GSR
10-17-2005, 09:54 AM
I got the same e-mail from TMR.. LoL. But it looks like someone posted a much cheaper track value for $100 bux.

hmm... I wonder which one i should attend. :D

Richard EVO
10-17-2005, 02:28 PM
TMR advertises unlimited track time, which is unusual, given their normal format of 4 run groups, and fairly limited track time. The $100 bargain deal on another thread advertises "at least 2 hours track time." Hard to know what that means exactly. I'd be looking for 3 hours track time including some double session in the afternoon.

Just be aware that there is a high likelihood of rain at T-hill in mid-December. If you don't car and like splashing around with your awd, that's fine, but personally I don't like driving in the rain.