PDA

View Full Version : Off-set for Widebody

holla87disEvo
10-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know the off-set for wheels for a widebody? Im getting my Apr widebody on next month and i need to order my wheels soon so the wheels will be done when my cars out. The thing is i dont know the off-set, I talked to APR and they didnt know the off-set they used for their evo. I also talked to dazzmotorsports the company that made the wheels for the APR evil evo and they didnt know either. So if anyone knows the off set for 18x10s or 18x11s id be extremely gratefull.

Hot8Evo
10-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know the off-set for wheels for a widebody? Im getting my Apr widebody on next month and i need to order my wheels soon so the wheels will be done when my cars out. The thing is i dont know the off-set, I talked to APR and they didnt know the off-set they used for their evo. I also talked to dazzmotorsports the company that made the wheels for the APR evil evo and they didnt know either. So if anyone knows the off set for 18x10s or 18x11s id be extremely gratefull.

JDMgrahitemr has a wide body and i think he has 18x10......

EvoVIII
10-26-2005, 11:07 AM
but he is looking for the offset

methods4
10-28-2005, 12:36 AM
+Threve in the front and +Eleventeen in the rear.

leif
10-28-2005, 01:09 PM
why dont you just call apr and ask. its not like its an industry secret and you are giving them thousands of dollars, im sure they can tell you.

holla87disEvo
11-02-2005, 03:23 PM
I did ask APR. they say they didnt know, they sent me to dazzmotorsports because they made the wheels and then dazzmotorsports says they didnt know.

ZK
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Well, figure out what +mm sizing is on the widebody and go from there. Like if its +50mm, then you want to add 50mm of offset to a normal fitting wheel. Or in this case some equivalent of wheel size and offset. Like instead of a 18x9.5 +35 for a normal Evo, get 18x11 +20 or something. Also, remember, wheel spacers are your friend. :)

trinydex
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, figure out what +mm sizing is on the widebody and go from there. Like if its +50mm, then you want to add 50mm of offset to a normal fitting wheel. Or in this case some equivalent of wheel size and offset. Like instead of a 18x9.5 +35 for a normal Evo, get 18x11 +20 or something. Also, remember, wheel spacers are your friend. :)

only until you run outta stud...

vtluu
11-24-2005, 12:27 PM
only until you run outta stud...
And then, longer studs are your friend. :)

Most really big spacers include their own studs--they bolt on to the stock studs and provide their own studs. A little bit of the of stock studs may extend past the face of the spacer; you'll then need shorter studs on the hub, or wheels with five extra holes between the lug holes (the CCW wheels on Navid's car were like this, allowing us to run the 25mm spacers).

http://www.hrsprings.com/site/products/trak/cover.jpg