KINDA RIDEs : ALL MAKEs and MODELs
REASON : Come out and chill
OTHER REASON : LOCALS CARs SHOWOFF, FOOD, MEET NEW PEOPLE, PRIZEs

R U L E S . so . OBEY . them
- NO BURNOUTS
- NO DRAMA
- NO HIGH REVING
- NO SHITTALKING

hey there everyone .. well just wanna apoligize about the last meet we had at tapioca express .. thanks for all that came out .. but we are doing it once again .. this time in a new location .. SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12TH we will be hosting a meet at STARBUCKs / McDONALDs in San Jose "off CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY" .. the meet will be GOIN DOWN FROM 7pm - 12am .. THIS IS A OPEN MEET .. so any car either domestic / import / motorcycles / etc are WELCOME .. the location is good to .. lots of places to chill and eat ! so yea .. just come on out and chill and meet other locals ! .. prizes will be given away at the meet too ! .. and event coverage will be done by SRO ! so it will be on this site as well as others ! .. so yea lets get this thing goin !

[ d i r e c t i o n s ]

- FROM SAN JOSE / FRISCO / SAN MATEO / MOUNTIAN VIEW
1O1 SOUTH
EXIT CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY
GO EAST CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY
STAY ON RIGHT LANE
MCDONALDS WILL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE
THAT'S WHERE THE MEET WILL BE AT :]

- FROM MILPITAS / PLEASANTON / VALLEJO
TAKE 68O TOWARDS SAN JOSE
1O1 SOUTH
EXIT CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY
GO EAST CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY
STAY ON RIGHT LANE

- FROM SALINAS / MONTERAY
TAKE 1O1 TOWARDS SF
1O1 SOUTH
EXIT CAPITAL EXPRESSWAY "stay on left side"
-YOU ARE GOING OVER THE BRIDGE
STAY ON RIGHT LANE

[ please help get the word out ] thanx !
- post up everywhere lets make this another big meet !

Hot8Evo
11-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Going List!

1.Hot8Evo

blazenevo
11-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Going List!

1.Hot8Evo
2.blazenevo

jdmgraphiteMR
11-01-2005, 03:17 PM
hmmmm aint sure where it is but ill go ... lol

Hot8Evo
11-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Going List!

1.Hot8Evo
2.blazenevo
3.jdmgraphiteMR

silver-8
11-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Going List!

1.Hot8Evo
2.blazenevo
3.jdmgraphiteMR
4.silver-8

chris
11-12-2005, 05:41 PM
1.Hot8Evo
2.blazenevo
3.jdmgraphiteMR
4.silver-8
5.chris =)

stockEVO8
11-12-2005, 06:03 PM
1.Hot8Evo
2.blazenevo
3.jdmgraphiteMR
4.silver-8
5.chris
6. stockevo8 :wink:

where exactly is this??

chris
11-12-2005, 06:16 PM
west capitol expwy. the corner of capitol expwy/mc laughlin.

mattssilverevo
11-13-2005, 02:02 AM
Went by and left within a few seconds. More like a Honda/who has the most stickers/bright lights gathering. Plus that area is just asking for po's (capital exwy/ mcglaughlin) Thanks but no thanks. I'm stickin to the Evo gatherings.

Hot8Evo
11-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Actually, the location was changed and the "RULES" are NO BURNONG NO SHOWOFFS, first thing i pull up freaking stupid bike burning hes tires and low freaking teenagers were showing off thier FUCKING stock cars with INTAKE. Afterwards helicopter cops was spotting thier spotlights to us and few cops showed up... Not going to this kinda of meet anymore... ALWAYS THE ASSHOLES WHO START SOMETHING STUPID.... AND ALL THEY HAVE IS STOCK CARS WITH INTAKES AND THEY THINK THIR ALL SHIT NOW>>>>>..

missred
11-13-2005, 10:09 AM
Actually, the location was changed and the "RULES" are NO BURNONG NO SHOWOFFS, first thing i pull up freaking stupid bike burning hes tires and low freaking teenagers were showing off thier FUCKING stock cars with INTAKE. Afterwards helicopter cops was spotting thier spotlights to us and few cops showed up... Not going to this kinda of meet anymore... ALWAYS THE ASSHOLES WHO START SOMETHING STUPID.... AND ALL THEY HAVE IS STOCK CARS WITH INTAKES AND THEY THINK THIR ALL SHIT NOW>>>>>..

Exactly what I thought it was going to be like :lol: Well except for the helicoptors :lol:

chris
11-13-2005, 11:17 AM
imature kids i tell ya

Hot8Evo
11-13-2005, 12:22 PM
I BLAMED CRIS FOR THIS, HE STARTED EVERYTHING FROM THE SHOW OFF TO BURNING OUT........ LOL

chris
11-13-2005, 01:00 PM
haahha. hey we were the show stoppah's! you see how many people started walking to us after we parked =X

blazenevo
11-14-2005, 07:20 PM
crazy show......

pinay8utterfly
11-14-2005, 11:42 PM
omg i wish i was there its like right around the corner from mai house damn... i just had to go camping.... :cry:

next time i will for sure make it though !!! :D

but damn i wish i was there..... :cry: