PDA

View Full Version : Run Willow Springs Big Track Nov. 16

Richard EVO
11-02-2005, 10:29 AM
I have run with this group before, they are very laid back and you get lots of track time. I'm just a participant, not an organizer.

Go to www.opentrackracing.com to sign up.

"OPEN TRACK RACING

Just a quick reminder Racer Buddies...

Our next event is scheduled for Nov 16, 2005 on the big track at Willow Springs. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbies or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an OPEN TRACK RACING shirt. The price for this event is $145.00. Please remember that all OTR events are open to all that want to attend, so please tell a friend!

Thanks, and See You at the Track!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/BigWillowMapwebsize.gif

dohcvtec
11-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't think I can afford anymore open tracking for the rest of the year. Richard, what carrer are you in? I want your job where I can attend almost every track event in a given year. lol

Richard EVO
11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm a lawyer. I get 20 vacation days per year, and I use them one or two days at a time to attend track events. Plus, a lot of the events are on the weekend, so it's just driving time (sneak out of work early Friday afternoon to drive to NorCal or Nevada). :P