PDA

View Full Version : idea for a meet.

drunk monkey
11-09-2005, 09:24 AM
well since there is two chapters norcalevo and socalevo. is it possible to have a giant meet. kinda like how clubsi has its North Meets South every year. i proposed that we have the 1st annual Norcal Meets Socal Evo meet. dont know if its already been done.

carlo

Matz
11-09-2005, 09:49 AM
well since there is two chapters norcalevo and socalevo. is it possible to have a giant meet. kinda like how clubsi has its North Meets South every year. i proposed that we have the 1st annual Norcal Meets Socal Evo meet. dont know if its already been done.

carlo

I think MOD is the equivalent of a mega-meet...

drunk monkey
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
i guess you can say that. i was thinking more on just evolution cars instead of mitsubishi owners day. and meeting more in the middle of california. meet and greet then a cruise ect ect.

SouthernCrane
11-09-2005, 10:50 AM
i guess you can say that. i was thinking more on just evolution cars instead of mitsubishi owners day. and meeting more in the middle of california. meet and greet then a cruise ect ect.

that sounds like fun.......middle of california...... somwhere like san luis obispo or santa barbara?

drunk monkey
11-09-2005, 11:01 AM
possible san luis obispo or pismo beach. just a though.

carlo

vtluu
11-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Buttonwillow is kinda in the middle, no? :twisted:

egui42
11-09-2005, 04:07 PM

carlo

I live there, not big though to handle such a huge meet! But, nice area. :wink:

drunk monkey
11-09-2005, 04:24 PM

carlo

I live there, not big though to handle such a huge meet! But, nice area. :wink:

theres Arroyo Grande i know there parking lot is pretty huge. haha i know cuz i went to clubsi north meets south. pretty fun.

well its an idea.

Carlo

SouthernCrane
11-09-2005, 05:15 PM
theres Arroyo Grande i know there parking lot is pretty huge. haha i know cuz i went to clubsi north meets south. pretty fun.

well its an idea.

Carlo

I have family there, and they have a ton of space for cars, but they have dirt roads that are suspension killers.

Cameron@xperformance
11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Buttonwillow is kinda in the middle, no? :twisted:
now thats what im talkin about!