PDA

View Full Version : MPJ/GB = WORKS?

howiEVO8
03-10-2004, 01:20 PM
what's this rumor i hear about the mpjmotorsports kevlar clutchline and brakelines are the EXACT same ones made for/by WORKS?

only they are black instead of blue...can someone please confirm if this is true?

I heard the ones that MPJ carries is a lot cheaper too...wussup?

nebolic
03-10-2004, 01:23 PM
uh oh rumours are flying around...

but thats the first time i heard that one tho.

brwnrice
03-10-2004, 01:25 PM
first time i ever heard that too :paranoid:

chris
03-10-2004, 01:46 PM
uho =X

JanSolo
03-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Why don't you just PM Mike from MPJ?

howiEVO8
03-10-2004, 02:17 PM
k lolz = x

EvoVIII
07-23-2004, 01:25 AM
so is it the same?

chris
07-23-2004, 10:59 AM
just had to bring back this topic =X

EvoVIII
07-23-2004, 11:18 AM
ya I am interested on some kind of clutch upgrade

TylerO@WORKS
07-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Here's some info right from our website:

The WORKS clutch line is not only the absolute best on the market, it is also designed to meet the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106. Unique in offering a Teflon-Kevlar-Stainless line our performance clutch line increases direct pedal feel to the clutch due to no appreciable volumetric expansion in the clutch line. The stock rubber clutch line is approximately 2 feet long! The WORKS clutch line is a Teflon tube wrapped in Kevlar for strength, a protective coating, then the stainless steel braiding, and finally a WORKS blue shrink covering for additional protection. EACH and EVERY line is Pressure tested to 4000 psi, and DOT approved. Direct replacement for the factory clutch line and sold as a complete kit with hardware and installation instructions.

The WORKS brake lines are not only the absolute best on the market, they are also designed to meet the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106. Unique in offering Teflon-Kevlar-Stainless brake lines our performance lines increase safety and brake responsiveness due to no appreciable volumetric expansion in the brake line. WORKS brake lines are Teflon tubes wrapped in Kevlar for strength, a protective coating, then the stainless steel braiding, and finally a WORKS blue shrink covering for additional protection. EACH and EVERY line is Pressure tested to 4000 psi, and DOT approved. Direct replacement for the factory brake lines and sold as a complete kit with hardware and installation instructions.

Right now if you buy both the WORKS TKS Clutch Line Kit and the Brake line Kit together you save $29 for a total of $199. This is a limited time offer!