PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm a newb, not really.

toasty
11-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Finally I got one. I'm one of the sheeps. :D
The Evo 9 will be mine this Saturday for the pick up @ SRM. Deposit down already. It's a black GSR.. Mmmmmm yummy.. :drool:

Hot8Evo
11-14-2005, 06:43 PM
The Evo 9 will be mine this Saturday for the pick up @ SRM. Deposit down already. It's a black GSR.. Mmmmmm yummy.. :drool:

Good one timmy, dont forget to stop by at my house this sat so we can do some photoshoot...

doce_pt2
11-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Freakin' sweet !! Congrats on the new acquisition, toasty ! Don't go too crazy with all the mods !!
:peace:

toasty
11-14-2005, 06:53 PM

Good one timmy, dont forget to stop by at my house this sat so we can do some photoshoot...
Sorry no can do, I need to pratrace driving manual. I know how to change throught the gears, but the from stop to on 1st to make the car move I might have some trouble so, my father will be drive my car back home from SRM.

Maybe in about 2-3 weeks later,.. or sooner..

Mod crazy, not for a while, I'm nearly dry in my bank account, plus I'm planning to move in with friends to Redwood City. This saves me $200 per month on the rent I'm current paying now. The moving is all in the workings, so, I need to save about another $1200 for deposit and 1st months.

missred
11-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Congrats :D

L84AD8
11-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Sweet aquisition... now bring it to the Gruppe-S dyno day! :P

lncrevoviii
11-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Congrats on the new evo. Let the modding begin. Enjoy the ride.

Evo8andahalf
11-14-2005, 08:09 PM
congrats! glad you finally got one! 8)

earlyapex
11-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Congrats. Please don't kill the tranny learning manual.

I learned manual on a 89 VW FOX. Times are changing. :?

evo_dadi
11-14-2005, 09:15 PM
alright timmy about time :wink: :twisted: now lets go to calaveras :shock: j/k

SouthernCrane
11-14-2005, 09:16 PM
finally man! congrats on the purchase 8)

kimmievo
11-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Shit, it's about time Tinny!!!! Congrats on the IX!!! Can't wait to see some pics!

wilson1
11-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Congrats! :D

Lucky
11-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Congratulations!!

~Lucky

lancerboy
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
FINALLY!

congrats on your purchase.

if you want i can go with you this sat and let me do the driving :twisted: :)

jrnot
11-14-2005, 10:59 PM

Congrats Dude.

Edit: previous statement rescinded due to the writer (me) having a bad day in general and generally being stupid.

pinay8utterfly
11-14-2005, 11:39 PM
congrats on your car homie!!!!! :D

dohcvtec
11-15-2005, 12:20 AM

Ok, congrats I guess.
why do you get upset when someone buys a new car from someone else?

Finally you got one, good work. :) You should bring it by the meet this Saturday at Gruppe-S

L84AD8
11-15-2005, 12:26 AM

Ok, congrats I guess.
why do you get upset when someone buys a new car from someone else?

+1 No cheddar for the cheetah I guess... :roll:

toasty
11-15-2005, 12:51 AM
why is it that some are not happy for me and some are releaved? :?
I can finally join in the conversations and actually know what you guys are talking about. :)

L84AD8
11-15-2005, 01:02 AM
I can finally join in the conversations and actually know what you guys are talking about. :)

Don't sweat it dude! I know how you feel. Salesman in general period try to be your best friend cuz they look at you as their meal ticket. When you don't give them business, they act like you betrayed their friendship. Like I said, it's nothing personal just business. If they were in your position, they would want to get the best bang for the buck too. So just enjoy the ride. It's an awesome piece of machinery!!! See you at the dyno day. I guarantee you'll get some love there. 8)

cooliodb
11-15-2005, 03:55 AM
Congrats on your purchase!! 8)

jrnot
11-15-2005, 08:50 AM

Sorry dude I am happy for you, its just odd when you know that what you do helps so many people saves them so much hassle, time and money and strangers all day sign up and get cars from me, when people I kinda talk to don't.

Just a little weird to me, and I was having a bad day, period. I look forward to seeing your car on at the meets and again appologize.

jrnot
11-15-2005, 08:52 AM

Don't sweat it dude! I know how you feel. Salesman in general period try to be your best friend cuz they look at you as their meal ticket. When you don't give them business, they act like you betrayed their friendship. Like I said, it's nothing personal just business. If they were in your position, they would want to get the best bang for the buck too. So just enjoy the ride. It's an awesome piece of machinery!!! See you at the dyno day. I guarantee you'll get some love there. 8)

OOh harsh, I am not a salesman and don't make commision like that. I am a Manager here and was jsut trying to help. Ask anyone who has met me and I think you will be sorry for the harsh words.

warpspeed
11-15-2005, 09:14 AM
I thought that the GSR were Japan only. You mean we (USDM) are going to get the AYC,ACD and all the goodies that those guys get?

kimmievo
11-15-2005, 09:19 AM
/\ /\ I can vouch for Jaime, he's a great guy and I know he was just trying to help Tinny out. Actually, I was the one that told Tinny to go to Jaime...

Again Tinny, congrats!

toasty
11-15-2005, 09:35 AM
You know what? A BIG group hug, no biggy, I love you all :urock: :wave: :peace: :beaming:

DnB_design
11-15-2005, 09:38 AM
black Evo 9 !! :twisted: Congrates!

nebolic
11-15-2005, 10:21 AM

Sorry dude I am happy for you, its just odd when you know that what you do helps so many people saves them so much hassle, time and money and strangers all day sign up and get cars from me, when people I kinda talk to don't.

Just a little weird to me, and I was having a bad day, period. I look forward to seeing your car on at the meets and again appologize.

you do realize that your signature is a form of advertising, irregardless if you're selling parts or cars. I've been letting it slide.

nebo

jrnot
11-15-2005, 11:26 AM
you do realize that your signature is a form of advertising, irregardless if you're selling parts or cars. I've been letting it slide.

nebo

Done!

Yuh
11-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey,

I think i sat in that black gsr first before you did :lol:
I was looking at it, but decided on a white one instead. :wink:

L84AD8
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM

OOh harsh, I am not a salesman and don't make commision like that. I am a Manager here and was jsut trying to help. Ask anyone who has met me and I think you will be sorry for the harsh words.

It's all good man. No pun intended. I guess when you read words on the net, it could be misconstrued or misunderstood or taken to heart. I just generalized based on your reply thats all. I apologize if you took it harshly. You probably are a cool guy. 8)

Mrsred
11-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Way 2 go, toasty....Congrats on your new ride! :skid:

CupertinoRedEvoVIII
11-18-2005, 04:34 PM
CONGRATS ON THE EVO 9 !!! be gental to the transmition.

kimmievo
11-18-2005, 05:19 PM

It's all good man. No pun intended. I guess when you read words on the net, it could be misconstrued or misunderstood or taken to heart. I just generalized based on your reply thats all. I apologize if you took it harshly. You probably are a cool guy. 8)

Jaime is a GREAT guy just having a bad day. And probably under a lot of stress to, as he is getting married in a few days.

Anywhos, tomorrow is the big day for Tinny! Gettin the IX!!! Woot, woot!