PDA

View Full Version : Accolade Bodykits ROCK!!!!

redtydsf
11-21-2005, 12:03 PM
i'll make this brief, My family and I were on 880 S on Saturday night on our way home from a LOVELY dinner with Mr. MissRed and MRS.RED and MR. and Mrs. ARNOLD (the cool part). Anyway I trailing behind a F**kin! SEMI getting ready to merge onto 92 but i was blocked in by some slow ass car, before i know it the truck has a BLOWOUT...so my choices were to either hit the cars on the side of me or just plain and simply BRACE MYSELF!! So i did, it all happened so fast...my pregnant wife and 2 lttle boys didn't even get a chance to freakout until after the collision. I go into the emergency lane and see if everyone is okay, my wife jumps out first and makes a beeline to the front, naturally i freak out and try to get here back in. She looks at me and says godamn that's a strong bumper, At 80 mph it just got scratched up and just the paint cracked :shock: WTF, this is definitley a must have for "cone killers" :D What happen to the car you ask, waiting for my bodyshop to give me my options. he-he :P

Hot8Evo
11-21-2005, 12:30 PM
i'll make this brief, My family and I were on 880 S on Saturday night on our way home from a LOVELY dinner with Mr. MissRed and MRS.RED the cool part. Anyway I trailing behind a F**kin! SEMI getting ready to merge onto 92 but i was blocked in by some slow ass car, before i know it the truck has a BLOWOUT...so my choices were to either hit the cars on the side of me or just plain and simply BRACE MYSELF!! So i did, it all happened so fast...my pregnant wife and 2 lttle boys didn't even get a chance to freakout until after the collision. I go into the emergency lane and see if everyone is okay, my wife jumps out first and makes a beeline to the front, naturally i freak out and try to get here back in. She looks at me and says godamn that's a strong bumper, At 80 mph it just got scratched up and just the paint cracked :shock: WTF, this is definitley a must have for "cone killers" :D What happen to the car you ask, waiting for my bodyshop to give me my options. he-he :P

Did you guys went to AAA Buffet? i told paul about that place,,, THANKS FOR CALLING ME BI****....

redtydsf
11-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Did you guys went to AAA Buffet? i told paul about that place,,, THANKS FOR CALLING ME BI****....[/quote]

I thought you knew by the recommendation :? We went to Genghis Kahn
in Castro Valley. Man screw the buffet part what my car :? :lol:

missred
11-29-2005, 03:01 PM
i'll make this brief, My family and I were on 880 S on Saturday night on our way home from a LOVELY dinner with Mr. MissRed and MRS.RED the cool part. Anyway I trailing behind a F**kin! SEMI getting ready to merge onto 92 but i was blocked in by some slow ass car, before i know it the truck has a BLOWOUT...so my choices were to either hit the cars on the side of me or just plain and simply BRACE MYSELF!! So i did, it all happened so fast...my pregnant wife and 2 lttle boys didn't even get a chance to freakout until after the collision. I go into the emergency lane and see if everyone is okay, my wife jumps out first and makes a beeline to the front, naturally i freak out and try to get here back in. She looks at me and says godamn that's a strong bumper, At 80 mph it just got scratched up and just the paint cracked :shock: WTF, this is definitley a must have for "cone killers" :D What happen to the car you ask, waiting for my bodyshop to give me my options. he-he :P

Did you guys went to AAA Buffet? i told paul about that place,,, THANKS FOR CALLING ME BI****....

Dude you said you were having friends over and that you were waiting for Carmie to come out at 9:00pm.

jeffreywrc
12-04-2005, 11:46 PM
oh shit.....
so sorry to hear that bro
no wonder u didnt show up last week, i just know that NOW
hope you can gey your car soon..........

redtydsf
12-05-2005, 08:49 AM
oh shit.....
so sorry to hear that bro
no wonder u didnt show up last week, i just know that NOW
hope you can gey your car soon..........

picking the car up today, i've been going thru EVO withdrawal the last couple of weeks :(