PDA

View Full Version : Anybody pay below MSRP for '06 mr's?

baltik
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Just curious what everybody else is paying as I am just entering the market

thnks

Genuine
01-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Just curious what everybody else is paying as I am just entering the market

thnks

i paid 500 over msrp at steven's creek mitsubishi on nov. 6th

spanky
01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Im only going to pay invoice when its time to get my evo 9 mr. If i don't get invoice i will then leave. Peace.

Genuine
01-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Im only going to pay invoice when its time to get my evo 9 mr. If i don't get invoice i will then leave. Peace.

and u're planning to get ur IX MR when?

ZK
01-05-2006, 11:48 AM

Good luck... you may be able to get a deal like that somewhere but not here in Northern California.

Genuine
01-05-2006, 12:53 PM

Good luck... you may be able to get a deal like that somewhere but not here in Northern California.

only way u can get it for invoice is if u pre-oreder one being shipped. then u pay for shipping which will be a few dollars.

dohcvtec
01-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Ya, I'm sure dealers are dying to break even on that car :?

smack
01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
no shit, it's about the only car they can make $ on...

L84AD8
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
The dealer would have to be pretty stupid to sell a IX MR at invoice.

spanky
01-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Mitsubishi gives incentives, rebates, kickbacks to the dealerships behind closed doars. The mitsubishi dealerships pays less than invoice when buying these cars from the factory. The mitsubishi dealerships want to make you think that they are buying at invoice. And if you guys don't believe then get a job at any car dealership working in new car sales and then you will see whats really going on. Your chances are better when buying from a high volume dealership. Because they buy a whole bunch at a time and get the extra factory discounts. Peace out.

L84AD8
01-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Mitsubishi gives incentives, rebates, kickbacks to the dealerships behind closed doars. The mitsubishi dealerships pays less than invoice when buying these cars from the factory. The mitsubishi dealerships want to make you think that they are buying at invoice. And if you guys don't believe then get a job at any car dealership working in new car sales and then you will see whats really going on. Your chances are better when buying from a high volume dealership. Because they buy a whole bunch at a time and get the extra factory discounts. Peace out.

Yes they do! The IX is too new to have any of those incentives yet. If so, it would be small. Right before the IX came out, they were a lot of incentives going on for the VIII because they were making way for the IX. The IX is in good demand and the dealers are aware of it. Why sell low when there is a good market where consumers pay more? Economics my man... supply and demand. I've done my share of wheeling and dealing cars for awhile. 8)

Black_EVO
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
It also depends on how the dealership purchases the cars. If they finance the cars that they purchase then they incur more overhead cost and have a much smaller profit margin ....thus ADMs. I worked at a dealership in Oregon selling VW/Jeep/Volvo and the owner paid cash for everything which gave us more room to make profit. You could sell cars below MSRP and still make money. $500 over invoice is a damn good deal for any car. I wish I could have bought my EVO for that. MSRP is usually around $2-3k over invoice. Not much room to make profit considering all of the overhead of a dealership.

BTW: Shout out to Kartboy.com - I talked to these guys when I was working at the dealership in Oregon. They were going to buy a Tourig. We ended up BS'n about EVOs and STI's. Very cool people!

warpspeed
01-08-2006, 02:42 AM
only way u can get it for invoice is if u pre-oreder one being shipped. then u pay for shipping which will be a few dollars.
The dealership pays a few dollars to get it shipped to their dealership not you. Try a couple of hundreds.

VOD
01-14-2006, 10:55 PM
I payed invoice there is no break on mr's very high in demand right now had to go to san rafeal just to get my color and serramonte forget about it they will never have it.... asked them when they are going to get them in they said a week every time I called and it was like a month span same shit.... Tried in san mateo they have one.... If your in san francisco go to san rafeal they had all the colors... Kinda sucks though I wanted a blue but only comes in red, white , silver and graphite

wilson1
01-14-2006, 11:25 PM
so San Rafael give you a MR for invoice? :shock:

boost
01-20-2006, 01:37 PM
san rafael wouldn't sell me one for invoice. sounded like he'd do 100-200 off msrp

spanky
01-26-2006, 08:42 AM
If you want an evo for little less than invoice and be willing to drive to southern cali then give mark.m a call. 1888 810 5153 south coast mitsubishi. Rs, gsr and mr.