PDA

View Full Version : ACD problems

nut_tool
12-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Anyone have problems with their ACD? All three lights lit up on mine on Friday. Turned out it was a busted fuse, the one on the positive battery terminal. Big thanks to Pete, Mike, and everyone else at WORKS for taking the time to figure out what the problem was. Pete thought it might be related to my turbo timer, but I've had it for several months without any problems. He noticed that with the turbo timer all three ACD lights flicker on for a second when I turn the key to the off position and then the timer counts down. So far with a new fuse, it seems to be working well.

Cameron@xperformance
12-04-2005, 10:24 PM
all 3 light up when you remove the steering angle ring thing on the steering wheel

mtsevovii
12-04-2005, 11:08 PM
isnt there something about that in the owners manual? i remeber reading up on the lights with all 3 lighting up...

nut_tool
12-05-2005, 09:15 AM
isnt there something about that in the owners manual? i remeber reading up on the lights with all 3 lighting up...

yeah, it says that you have a problem and need to see the dealer. Just wondering if anyone else has had issues, especially those with turbo timers.

byt
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
yeah, it says that you have a problem and need to see the dealer. Just wondering if anyone else has had issues, especially those with turbo timers.

I've got an 05 wit the Blitz DTT and no issues here.. Maybe check your grounds? They can do funny things if not properly secured.