PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast EVOs

Black_EVO
12-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Hey guys. I'm not really a noobie cause I used to live in the bay area and attend meets regularly. I live in Los Osos now. I know there are a couple of EVOs down here. Just wante dto say hi and see if you guys ever hang out or get together. Before Dr. EVO moved north he mentioned to me that there was a small contingent that would get together every once in a while. Hope to see you guyz around.

Yuh
12-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Hey, i'm in los osos too... the local forum around here with evos/stis/350z's/camaros/wrxs/ect is pretty cool. www.ccmw.cc , started by my buddies. Make a intro post and they'll allow you access to the rest of the forum. I think there's a thread on ccmw about sighting you, lol. Join up :lol:

Dr. Evo
12-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey, you cane down to Kimball one time, right? Well, now I likve in Eureka. But there is a good car club locally to SLO (CCMW, see sig) that I co-founded. Lots of cool people, no stupid shit. A few Evo's, lots of Scoobies.

egui42
12-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Welcome, I live down in SLO county as well. Welcome to NCE and maybe you will come out to one of the meets in SLO. (CCMW)

Dr. Evo
12-14-2005, 07:25 PM
He's not new to NCE (look at his post could Vando :twisted: ), just new to Osos. I will be in town after Chrismas, maybe we could all meet up. I will post about it on CCMW also.

egui42
12-16-2005, 12:51 AM
He's not new to NCE (look at his post could Vando :twisted: ), just new to Osos. I will be in town after Chrismas, maybe we could all meet up. I will post about it on CCMW also.

Whatever mang, post that shit up with time. :wink:

Black_EVO
12-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks guys. I'll check it out and make an intro post. My wife usually gets to drive the EVO around. It's easier with the kids and all. I get stuck driving the Black SVT Focus (my wifes choice of car). See you guys around.

Black_EVO
12-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I registered but still have not recieved confirmation e-mail. How long does it take?

Eclipse
12-16-2005, 09:19 PM
I live right up the coast from Los Osos. I'm a old man compared to most of the ccmw guys so I don't post much there. But until you post up an intro you have very little access on the site.

Scott

Dr. Evo
12-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Where do you live? How old are you?

Eclipse
12-17-2005, 10:33 AM
We've met before. You did a timing belt on my Eclipse when you worked at Valley. I'm one of Mike@DSS customer/friends. Let's just say I'm closer to 40 than 30.