PDA

View Full Version : Not Really a NB but I guess to everyone i am

reglaranang
12-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Well im actually on both socalevo and norcalevo....but i don't really post much so no one actually knows me...ive ran into some of you guys here and there but yeah not really a known face in the crowd...I have a Rally Red Evo check out my gallary and that's wat it looks like sorta ive added some more pieces to it but i didn't get pics...im actually stationed in fort irwin ca...right there by barstow going to vegas but you would have to drive 31 miles west into the desert to get to my base...my parents live in norcal so thats why im on here...Speed Element run by Andy Chan, Cal, and Devin are the guys working on my car...Great place Great guys...you guy should know them...so yeah...im hoping to show my car with you guys at J's gathering but i really don't want to feel like the runt of the group but im still debating...currently im in iraq and i should be back by then...but i still need to prep my car so that's why im debating...anyways i hope to see you guys around and yeah this is a great site and place and you guys are out of control in a good way...always brings a smile reading all the post...well hopefully ill get to meet you guys and girls lol

EFIxMR
12-19-2005, 12:07 AM
come back home safe :D

cooliodb
12-19-2005, 05:00 AM
Hope to see you at J's.

Mrsred
12-19-2005, 11:19 AM
come back home safe :D

+1...
Welcome! :D