PDA

View Full Version : sac raceway, part deux (3/17/04)

thomas
03-15-2004, 12:18 PM
sup fellas, time again for some 1/4 mile slips!!!

open invite to all, hope to see some new and old faces out therrrre...

registration starts @430, races@500, ends@1000. be there early!

Dogtown, juss got your email. answer is yes, well be there this wednesday. my buddy from hercules with his 5.0 is also coming.

good luck and drive safe :wink:

nebolic
03-15-2004, 12:55 PM
i will try to make it ASAP, however i usually get off work around 5:00 pm and i gotta go home and pick up the car, the earliest i can make it is around 600Pm but i will try to sneak out of work as early as i can.

ytsejam
03-15-2004, 01:15 PM
i don't think i'd be able to make it on time, ... again !

Airgiod
03-15-2004, 03:30 PM
the actual elimination races don't start until 7(and i've showedup that late before) no problems

Dogtown
03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Sweet I'll try and make it a friend of mine will probably come too, and get some footage. We've been getting into Video editing, and we made one of a pretty good launch I did. I don't do them very often because I don't wanna kill my clutch but we made a 6k launch vid.

thomas
03-16-2004, 10:25 PM
YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

see you guys out therrrrre :twisted:

uhoh_evo
03-17-2004, 09:36 AM
the actual elimination races don't start until 7(and i've showedup that late before) no problems

khu...that's what i was wondering about. i haven't launched in a while because last time i ended up shredding my clutch so i'm a little rusty. any quick tips anyone? i don't even know if i wanna run because imma be super slow compared to the "secret weapon" :twisted: . oh well, get the experience, and at the least you can use me as the stock evo and advertise the upgrade to show power comparison :lol: . supposedly theres gonna be a good turnout today, at least from tracy, becuase my friends have been planning on this for a while. we'll be leaving tracy around 430 with: 5.0, saleen, camaro ss, etc. i'm still not sure if the subies and other turbo cars are coming. neways, looking forward to meeting old and new over there.

lambtron
03-17-2004, 09:38 AM
my buddy with his srt4 is gonna go, and marcus(blue sti) is gonna go i think too. I lent my buddy my video cam, so he can get it all on film. Last week at sears point he ran a 14.0 @ 106 i believe, silly fwd cars.