PDA

View Full Version : noobie here from fairfield...

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 01:32 PM
hi whats up guys/gals.new to the forum been lurking for while now decided to join in.dec 24th 0f 2005 my wife bought me a 2006 evo mr GG i must say i married a good woman just wanted to share :)..kris

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 01:34 PM
i'll post some pics soon.

redtydsf
01-01-2006, 01:42 PM
welcome to nce :twisted:

missred
01-01-2006, 02:20 PM
welcome to NCE.... and Mark I just noticed that avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

L84AD8
01-01-2006, 04:08 PM
hi whats up guys/gals.new to the forum been lurking for while now decided to join in.dec 24th 0f 2005 my wife bought me a 2006 evo mr GG i must say i married a good woman just wanted to share :)..kris

Wassup man! I guess I am no longer the only MR in fairfield. Also GG evo as well. Welcome brotha. You got one lucky gal! She's a keeper. Planning on doing any mods to it? 8)

-Ed

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 05:23 PM
thanks for the welcome guys/gals.ed yeah right now im looking on to intake,tbe,ecu reflash.where about in fairfield ed maybe we can hook up and take some pics.im over here in cordelia off goldhill i work in benecia REDLINE OIL...kris

L84AD8
01-01-2006, 05:35 PM
thanks for the welcome guys/gals.ed yeah right now im looking on to intake,tbe,ecu reflash.where about in fairfield ed maybe we can hook up and take some pics.im over here in cordelia off goldhill i work in benecia REDLINE OIL...kris

Wassup Kris! Let me know when this bad weather goes away and maybe we can hookup n do a shoot. Good choice of mods except for the intake. 99% of everyone here will say a no go on that. Your lucky cause everyone here has pretty much done every mod and have an idea of the bang for buck mod to do. I know a few shops that I can hook u up with and they will take care of you. Just let me know bro. From what I have read, your car has a lot of promise/potential. I plan on getting my car dynoed in mid Jan. I am curious on how much your car dynoes stock and plus its a good idea for you to find out your baseline so that you can see the gains after all the mods you done. 8) -Ed

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah i was thinking about getting my car dynoed so i know were my baseline is.who's doing the dyno on your car?.right now i have 249 miles on the car i know this bad weather sucks man havent really drove the car much.hey i think i saw you the other day does your car have a tinted window's i was on my way to costco
kris

L84AD8
01-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Yep that prolly was me. So any plans of tracking/autox your car? Or is it just daily driven?

-Ed

crctslt
01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forum. :D

Mr. R
01-01-2006, 08:16 PM
welcome..luv to see the pics :wink:

cooliodb
01-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Welcome to NorCalEvo!

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 10:45 PM
thanks guys :).ed as off now no plans yet on what i wanna do on the car.weather should be clear for the new few days wanna hook up and take some pics...im free tues/wed let me know...if any other peeps in the area are interested are welcome:).kris

L84AD8
01-01-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm down for some pics. I'm off tomorrow if its good. I work on those days you mentioned. I'm always off on weekends so that would prolly be the best time. 8)

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah im off tomm.also if its good lets do it whats ur number?...kris

06evoMr
01-01-2006, 11:06 PM
pm sent.

spanky
01-02-2006, 12:22 PM
This is to 06evoMr. Don,t get me wrong here. I love evo's and i plan to purchase me one in the very near future. Ive seen your car around (im from vallejo) and its a very nice looking car. This sunday there is a cmi drag race event in sacramento. And im calling you out. I want you. One on one. Mono on mono. Are you game? If so, email me at [email protected]
Peace.

nebolic
01-02-2006, 01:51 PM
This is to 06evoMr. Don,t get me wrong here. I love evo's and i plan to purchase me one in the very near future. Ive seen your car around (im from vallejo) and its a very nice looking car. This sunday there is a cmi drag race event in sacramento. And im calling you out. I want you. One on one. Mono on mono. Are you game? If so, email me at [email protected]
Peace.

Wow CALLED out!!!!!!!

What mods do you have on your MK IV ?

Do we need some peeps from NCE to come out and represent? I have a slow ass 03 Evo. I'll come play and watch. When's this shit going down?

nebo
:D

neogenetik
01-02-2006, 02:09 PM
nebo please dont rep NORcal

we dont need more embarassment

nebolic
01-02-2006, 02:16 PM
nebo please dont rep NORcal

we dont need more embarassment

hahahah i already put a disclaimer that i have a slow ass evo....

did you get your ride back yet?

nebo

gqpenguin
01-02-2006, 03:02 PM
welcome! :D
cool gift!

warpspeed
01-02-2006, 03:33 PM
.im over here in cordelia off goldhill i work in benecia REDLINE OIL...kris

We're neighbors homie. I'm in Cordelia also on Lakeview circle. Where are you about? :D

06evoMr
01-02-2006, 03:44 PM
warp speed whats up man im over here in cordelia off of lopes rd.greentree circle.whats up spanky i think youve got me me confused with another person man.before you start calling me out to race you get your facts straight my car barely got 200 miles on it...

warpspeed
01-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Your over in the new homes. I'm close to Tower Mart. In fact, I can see Tower Mart out my bedroom window. We should do a photoshoot once this damn weather lightens up. What do you think about that mess on 680 when they closed it? Man what a mess.

Noel

spanky
01-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey nebo whats up? Its just a friendly call out. I love evo's to death. But i am just not ready at this moment to purchase one right now. My MKIV has the following mods:- horsepower feaks front mount intercooler kit, k&n oem style air filter, autometer boost gauge, topspeed downpipe with high flow cat, blitz catback exhaust, 18" rays engineering gram light wheels and a full alpine stereo system. Maybe i can send you some pics and you can host them for me. I would very much like somebody to take me for a ride in their evo. I would like to get a feel for this car before i purchase one. In return we can hang out in my MKIV. Peace.

spanky
01-02-2006, 04:04 PM
This is to 06EvoMr. Is this the same kris that works at redline oil and has a brother named vladimir. This is neal man. Peace.

06evoMr
01-02-2006, 04:29 PM
whats up neal yeah its me kris.i was like man this guy first post is to call me out to race.i was thiking its someone i know my my first guess was ed with the black MKIV then you.lol. yeah man i'll swing by your shop when im in vallejo maybe this week when rain is gone.i had no clue what was my lady up on the day dec24th i couldnt get a hold of her i came home and found 2006 evo9mr in the garage.warpseed yeah your really close to me man we should hook up and take some pics L84AD8 is up for it talk to him latsnight when the waether clears.warpspeed what color is your evo?yeah that mess on 680 was preety bad i just saw some guy today spun out on 680 thank god he didnt hit anything.kris

lncrevoviii
01-02-2006, 08:30 PM
welcome to NCE. Noice choice. Congrats.

Hows the weather up there? Keep that baby inside.