PDA

View Full Version : custom mounted my EDFC!

onesicklambo
01-04-2006, 12:15 AM
hey guys, well the flex is all installed and now it was time for my EDFC. I have been trying to look for a location thats suitable for some time. I want it accessable yet not in my face every second(its kinda bright) so herres the locations i first thought of:
*sh tray- edfc is too wide
*coin holder(located in front of fuse pannel)-edfc is too wide also
*glove box-hard to get to while driving
*center console-Wouldnt fit, I have it piled to the brim with crap
*under dash in frotn of shifter- thought of that too but everyone has it there, also i would be looking at it all the time.

SOOO after looking and looking i decided to place it over head in the sunglass storage thing. Reason for this: Edfc would fit like a glove, would not have to be looking at it all the tijme(i rarely will change settings). I can easily access it, and also i dont even use it since my sunglasses (thick SPY's) wont fit anyways. Weell after a little modifications i have came up with this. Its not a great pic but you get the idea. hate it or love it :)later
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/bmxpert57/DSC05634.jpg

Kendon
01-04-2006, 12:33 AM
i wish mine had a sunglasses holder!!!! it's the little things that count. clean install, it's kinda like the sneak EBC in the condom holder to the left of the wheel on the wrx/evo

YankInCali
01-04-2006, 12:50 AM
I love it!! Does the sunglass/EDFC holder completely close up with no issues? If so, that's some cool custom work.

Good Job!! :thumbsup: :bigglasses:

Matz
01-04-2006, 01:02 AM
NICE!!!

craziazzmofo66
01-04-2006, 01:10 AM
WOW!! I LOVE IT!!! SO SNEAKY!!! HAHAHA and it looks great!!

onesicklambo
01-04-2006, 01:20 AM
I love it!! Does the sunglass/EDFC holder completely close up with no issues? If so, that's some cool custom work.

Good Job!! :thumbsup: :bigglasses:
yup closes just like original! cant even tell its there 8)

bayareaEVO
01-04-2006, 02:35 AM
cleannn!!

Xerxes
01-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Never thought about that.... it fits well beneath the cubby also

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/1.JPG