PDA

View Full Version : Never GO to Hayward Mitsubishi

EvoVIII
03-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Since Last year November, my Passenger Seat was having rattling/funny noise so I bring it back to Hayward Mitsubishi since i got my car there,they found the noise and it did come from the passanger seat and they said they will call the tech line and try to fix it for me, but I have been waiting and waiting and they told me to call them back tomorrow, then tomorrow then tomorrow and so on, i been back and forth but they don't do shit!! all they do is I'll call the Tech line for you tomorrow. I got so piss coz i have waited for more then 4 months already, so I went back today again and give him a pretty pissed look, I said "since you guys can't do anything give me the number and I will call them myself" he then gave me a # but is not for Customer Care, not Customer service, but for Fincinaling cars and Brosure Catalog... WTF?? So i find the Customer Care myself and told them the problem and she gave me a Case number and open a file up for me, what they told me to do is call back to Hayward Mitsubishi and ask for Alliy(service manager).
So I call and ask for Alliy right away, He was very unprofessional, when he pick up the phone he said What? who is this and what do u need with a very mean voice. wtf kinda attitude is this.. so I told him my problem, he said, "well we don't have a solution to fix the seat yet because we havn't encounter this sort of problem with the seat before so why don't you keep waiting or go to another dealer maybe they can help you out" I got so damn piss and I yell back at him and said, HEY LOOK, I brought the car from you guys and I live right in Hayward, why would I want to drive down to San Jose or go Across San Mateo bridge to go to another dealer? fukin and he said since u are not satistify with our service go to another dealer just like if you go to a Resturant, their food is no good, you won't go back there again right? and telling me all this bullshit that doesn't even make sense, how da fuck my car got to do with a Resturant, what kind of customer care is that? i also ask him what if a child sat in that seat and i got into an accident and that seat fell apart? whos gonna be responsible for it? he said can you pull the seat foward and tilt it backwards? if you can you have no problem with you seat and if it does, you can go sue Mitsubishi, not us, he doesn't even care about my safety issues, he also mension if you want good customer service, go get a BMW they will fix it for you rite away because I got 1, but not us because our tech line havn't find a way to fix your problem yet so I will give you 3 options
A: I will call the tech line again tomorrow morning
B: Wait
C: Find another Dealer to help you
My option is I will go down there to see his fuck face tomorrow :x because they have no intension of fixing my car and giving me a fuckin attitude

SilverBullet
03-17-2004, 11:15 PM
damn ... I'll make sure to put that dealer on my shit list

wilson1
03-17-2004, 11:17 PM
I have heard from others that they really suck!

vtluu
03-17-2004, 11:26 PM
I bought my car there but have had a pretty rotten time with the service:
- They took a week to fix my synchro under warranty.
- They failed to notify me about my glazed clutch while they still had the tranny taken apart.
- They charged $120 for my 3000 mile service (a frickin' oil change!) :brawl:

I'm never going back there again... :bandhead:

ez76
03-18-2004, 12:21 AM
They are telling you to take your business elsewhere, because if you have them service your car, you'll get a survey and they know you'll grade them poorly.

nebolic
03-18-2004, 01:17 AM
best advice for you is that you contact BBB (better business bureau) and file a complaint. Guaranteed you'll see 180 degree turn around in service attitude. You've alraedy followed the guidelines on there, 1. find an issue, 2. attempt to resolve issue. 3. not succesful in resolving issue.

so you can file a complaint if you wish.

Another option is going to talk to the OWNER of the dealership. Remain calm and explain the situation to him and also mention the rudeness you experienced from the Service Manager.

Let him know that you part of a club/community of evos and that it can be a potential business diaster and detrimental to business if word gets out that his service department is treating you this way.

Also there are other ways to piss them off if you like but i dont think i can post it on the boards... but there are ways.

Nebo

EvoVIII
03-18-2004, 02:10 AM
cool, thanks for the common nebolic but where how do i contect BBB? and can u PM me about other way of pissing them off? thx alot

EvoVIII
03-18-2004, 02:30 AM
and does any more ppl having problem with Those basters?if so tell me ur problem so i will have more things to back it up or argue with them!!!!!!!!

vtluu
03-18-2004, 03:25 AM
http://www.bbb.com/

A little due diligence please? :roll:

uhoh_evo
03-18-2004, 11:17 AM
they're hella dumb. they said they can't fix it becuase they haven't "encountered" the problem yet. okay, i don't know about all of you but this seems like a learning experience to me. what a bunch of dumbnutz

ytsejam
03-18-2004, 01:13 PM
boycott these kinda dealers....pissed me off just reading ur post!.

even if you dont know how to fix it, at least know how to be professional...goddamn ppl nowadays!

warpspeed
03-18-2004, 04:44 PM
I agree. I would first go to the owner and explained what happened. If that doesn't get anywhere, call Michael Finney of channel 7 news and embarass the dealership.

blitzkrgCT9A
03-19-2004, 10:16 PM
El Cerrito Mitsubishi. enuff said! :)

TheJANG
03-19-2004, 11:33 PM
Is EC cool?

EvoVIII
03-20-2004, 07:14 PM
I don't know, but I ain't going back there for sh!t

Mo Evo
03-23-2004, 12:30 AM
I purchased my last Eclipse from Concord Mitsu. When time came for the 60k service, they kept the car for two days and the service manager, Kevin Greybehl gave me his Eclipse Spyder as a loaner. And I live 50 miles away! THAT'S service. Just got my new Evo from Manly in Santa Rosa. They had the car 6 days, installing all the interior bits and 2 tone leather seats and the service manager, Robert Heltzer came to pick me up personally.

aristal
03-23-2004, 08:11 PM
i know this is totally off the topic but i was wondering if anyone ever bought their EVOs from hayward. if yes, how did it go?? and how much did you pay out the door?? thanks

vtluu
03-23-2004, 09:16 PM
I did (paid $1k below), as did Leroy (xchoirboy) and probably a few others.

CollinsT
03-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Damn that sucks, The mitsu Dealers in the Sac area ( only 3 of them ) have been decent to me

Mo Evo
03-24-2004, 11:21 AM
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got mine at Manly Mitsu in Santa Rosa. Since I'm a vendor there, I paid $100 over their cost. On another note, I was tinting windows at Concord Mitsu yesterday and when I came back outside to the Evo it had new Concord plates and stickers on it, courtesy of manager Casey Arata!!

xchoirboy
03-24-2004, 11:35 AM
I did (paid $1k below), as did Leroy (xchoirboy) and probably a few others.

got it for invoice but, i also had a trade-in (which i still owed on). would also say that i've never liked dealerships. kinda gettin use to the games after 6 or 7 cars bought.

RonV
03-24-2004, 06:27 PM
i know this is totally off the topic but i was wondering if anyone ever bought their EVOs from hayward. if yes, how did it go?? and how much did you pay out the door?? thanks I paid 500 over invoice in the begining of October. Went real easy. I purchased the car at like 9:30 PM when they were closed. I drove up to look at it through the window and the manager was still there. He asked me what I was willing to pay and I drove away 30 min. later in my new EVO.

EvoWannaBe
04-03-2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.autorepair.ca.gov/stdhome.asp

Go there, as far as i know there is no better way to file a complaint than talk to the BAR. I had problem w/my eclipse long time ago. My co-worker (who had repair shop) told to call them. BAR will kick their dealer a$$ for sho~~!

kimmievo
04-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Ok, so I bought my Evo from Hayward Mits almost two weeks ago, and I dealt directly with the owner, J.F. I am not trying to stick up for them, BUT, I have never had a better car buying experience. They hooked me up....it just sucks that they have done some bad business deals with some peeps on here. That's not cool!