PDA

View Full Version : SF Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival JDM Car Showcase READ!

jdmtheory
03-21-2004, 07:49 PM
HERE'S THE THREAD FROM OTHER BOARDS! WE NEED MORE DSM'S TO REGISTER! I HAVE 3 EVO'S , 2 GSX'S AND 1 STARION - SHOWCASE YOUR RIDE AND REPRESENT!

Who: http://www.jdmtheory.com (the guys who brought you thr JANUARY J-toen meet with 450+ cars!) and the S.F. Japantown Merchants Association:

What:37th annual Cherry Blossum Festival and Culture Day Celebration

Where: San Francisco Japan Town Community and Mall - the car showcase is in front of the Kabuki Theater - Cars enter thru the Filmore and Post entrance - We are looking for JDM style cars from Nissans, Hondas , toyotas , DSMs, Suby's , and of course HONDAS AND ACURAS! - This is a JDM showcase so JDM STYLE cars of Japan Make only - We invite all enthusiast to come and enjoy the day/festivities EVERYONE - showcasing car entrants should stick only being Japanese make -

When: April 18th, 2004 12pm-5pm

Who's covering it?: 360 video, KTVU channel 2 news , and local newpapers!

Details: Car showcase staging is at 9am (pre-registration is HIGHLY recomended!) Only 100 car spaces for the outdoor street showcase! This is for the Showcase cars only - The main attraction to the festival is the car show and outdoor stage with the live entertainment - We will be in the center of the festival for everyone to see your ride! If you want your ride to be on the street display area, there's no in's and outs until 4pm - You must arrive by 9am for prepping and staging. You must stay from 11am-4pm so majority of the event - police barracades will be blocking the streets so you can NOT leave until after 4pm - READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS!

Pre-registration is $12.00 thru e-mail only and $18.00 at the gate the day of the event - Save money and pre-register! [email protected] Once you get a reply confirmation from me , you are in! Space is limited so holla back soon! This fee includes ALL DAY parking!

Any other info is that ADMISSION is free for the entire event and there's tons of great things going on that day - From the food booths , live music and entertainment , street artists and displays , flea market , and of course the general mall and stores - ALL THE HATERS AND DRAMA PEEPS STAY AT HOME! MATURE CAR ENTHUSIASTS ONLY! NO BURNOUTS, DONUTS, OR IRRESPONSIBLE SPEEDS AND DRIVING WILL NOT TOLERATED AS THIS EVENT IS PARLTY FUNDED AND SPONSORED BY THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!

Stitch
03-28-2004, 10:08 PM
I take it a fairly stock Evo isn't welcome?

brwnrice
04-17-2004, 11:35 PM
anybody going to this event tomorrow? just want to get some grub over there

JanSolo
04-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Myself and the wife will be there. WORKS is going to have their Evo there, so we gotta check that out.

blitzkrgCT9A
05-30-2004, 10:39 AM
I stole the best mitsu trophy. ha ha don't know why.. my car is all stock

vtluu
05-30-2004, 10:50 AM
W00T! Stock Evos rule! ;) :lol:

Dogtown
05-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Except for exhaust mine looks completely stock so I'm probably better off not showcasing.

JanSolo
05-30-2004, 05:38 PM
I stole the best mitsu trophy. ha ha don't know why.. my car is all stock

Yeah, but your wheels and Helix exhaust make your Evo look tight.

blitzkrgCT9A
05-30-2004, 06:24 PM
thanks but now i really want the volks or BBS LMs...

MPJ Performance
05-30-2004, 09:04 PM

Why? then we can't call you spiderman ;)

Mike

wilson1
05-30-2004, 11:42 PM

Sell those wheels! :wink: