PDA

View Full Version : Floor'd Auto Club - Saturday Nights - Sacramento

schafer
01-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Some buddies and I trying to put together a weekly car meet. The meet is for any type of car (not just evos) and is every Saturday at 9:00 pm in Wal Mart parking lot in Folsom, CA (near sacramento. Directions can be found at http://www.floordautoclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0) The first meet will be on Saturday February 4th.

I have a website up www.floordautoclub.com and there are forums as well. I am trying to promote it the best I can. I printed flyers and stick them in people's windshield wipers. I try to hand them out to cars that look good, and I'm really trying to keep the rice out. I have also printed stickers.

The meet might be kind of dead the first few saturdays but my friends and I are constantly handing out flyers and stickers to nice cars that we see.

Hopefully some of you guys can make it out sometime or atleast join the forums.
Thanks!

www.floordautoclub.com

-Steve

superman37r1
01-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Bump, sounds like it might be pretty cool...I will come down if I can...

schafer
01-25-2006, 11:22 AM
right on man

BaDaSsEvO
02-07-2006, 01:19 AM
how did it turn out...i guess i saw this too late....i work in folsom, so i could for sure make it out!!! next sat is still goin on??

Evo442
02-07-2006, 07:58 AM
and I'm really trying to keep the rice out.

-Steve

Aren't Evos kinda ricey by definition? :D

flame suit on...

methods4
02-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Stay away from my windshield wiper, thanks. I HATE when people fucking put shit under my windshield wipers. On another note, meeting in Wal Mart parking lots to hang out is quite ricey in itself.