PDA

View Full Version : NorCal meet #13- planning

wilson1
01-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey guys, let's go ahead and plan for the next one. Where should we have it at?
Let's set a date too! 8)

EVO GRIM
01-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Wilsons house! Install party!

chris
01-29-2006, 05:07 PM
yes wilson's house! this time bring your clients hahah! cuz we can always get alcohol right eddy? hahah

nebolic
01-29-2006, 05:15 PM
yes wilson's house! this time bring your clients hahah! cuz we can always get alcohol right eddy? hahah

fa sho.

hey chris gimme a call when you have time.

nebo

L84AD8
01-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Meet#13 is at Wilson's house? :P Also bring your secretaries Wilson. They outta be pretty cute! 8)

redtydsf
01-29-2006, 07:47 PM
:twisted:

wilson1
01-29-2006, 09:51 PM
:lol:

panem
01-29-2006, 09:57 PM
on the real though... any thoughts on where it going to be held besides wilson's pad. how about at speed element?

oh better than wilsons house, lets have it at marcels house.lol :D

L84AD8
01-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I think there would be more showing to a shop that has a Dyno--uncharted waters cuz we been to Gruppe-S, EIP. Who else has one? 8)

What about VISHNU??? 8)

EVILutionVIII
01-29-2006, 10:40 PM
I think there would be more showing to a shop that has a Dyno--uncharted waters cuz we been to Gruppe-S, EIP. Who else has one? 8)

What about VISHNU??? 8)

Not a bad idea.....where are they located at??

lqdchkn
01-29-2006, 10:47 PM

What about VISHNU??? 8)

Not a bad idea.....where are they located at??

Danville or San Ramon

SpdElemts
01-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Another meet to look forward to. Cant wait. :D

Oh yea... hey nebo I sent you a PM can you let me know if you got it?

Thanks

Matz
01-29-2006, 11:00 PM

What about VISHNU??? 8)

Full Function in Fremont?

L84AD8
01-29-2006, 11:04 PM

What about VISHNU??? 8)

Full Function in Fremont?

Yeah sounds good too. What about Fine Line Imports? They have a MD as well right? 8)

Matz
01-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah sounds good too. What about Fine Line Imports? They have a MD as well right? 8)

Now that I think of it, why are we only using MD dynos? I want my Evo to dyno 400WHP just the way it is now. :lol: :lol:

L84AD8
01-29-2006, 11:53 PM

Now that I think of it, why are we only using MD dynos? I want my Evo to dyno 400WHP just the way it is now. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Dynojet is good for high whp bragging rights... :lol: Anything goes man, anything goes! 8)

midEVO
01-30-2006, 03:27 PM
i heard speed element would be down to host a meet but they are waiting until they have more inventory or a dyno or something to show you guys.

vishnu is cool but the parking lot is small.

never been to full function in fremont, where exactly is it located?

DRFTR8
01-30-2006, 03:45 PM
who would be interested on having one at the sonoma raceway? BBQ, photo op and a lap or two.. no racing of course

redtydsf
01-30-2006, 04:04 PM
oh hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

panem
01-30-2006, 04:08 PM
who would be interested on having one at the sonoma raceway? BBQ, photo op and a lap or two.. no racing of course
it does sound like a good idea.

wilson1
01-30-2006, 04:14 PM

Let set it up, mike! :D

missred
01-30-2006, 04:39 PM

Let set it up, mike! :D

That sounds like fun :P

EVILutionVIII
01-30-2006, 04:44 PM

I'm down for a few laps and some BBQ....the idea has merit!

smack
01-30-2006, 04:50 PM
just curious how you're planning on "getting a lap or two"?

redtydsf
01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
just curious how you're planning on "getting a lap or two"?

+1

DRFTR8
01-30-2006, 05:04 PM
my friend robbie who is a driving instructor is going to talk to his contact at the track so he will get to me when he finds out something..but thats the plan

smack
01-30-2006, 05:06 PM
so you're talking a "parade laps" kind of thing?

SouthernCrane
01-30-2006, 05:07 PM
my friend robbie who is a driving instructor is going to talk to his contact at the track so he will get to me when he finds out something..but thats the plan

8)

Matz
I'll be there with you guys in spirit... :oops:

midEVO
my friend robbie who is a driving instructor is going to talk to his contact at the track so he will get to me when he finds out something..but thats the plan2 laps not racing? that would be such a tease!

DRFTR8
01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
my friend robbie who is a driving instructor is going to talk to his contact at the track so he will get to me when he finds out something..but thats the plan2 laps not racing? that would be such a tease!

LOL.. but its a taste for those who wants to track their car but affraid to do it..

BigEd925
01-30-2006, 05:29 PM
+1 on Sonoma Track, and are NOOBIES invited??? :lol:

DRFTR8
01-30-2006, 05:33 PM

yeah everyone is invited.. but im just going to tell you fellas that it might take funding from you guys.. its not going to be free so if you guys want in.. also im talking to the GM for hooters in Dublin to see if we can have a dinner meet there or even a lunch meet...

BigEd925
01-30-2006, 05:41 PM

yeah everyone is invited.. but im just going to tell you fellas that it might take funding from you guys.. its not going to be free so if you guys want in.. also im talking to the GM for hooters in Dublin to see if we can have a dinner meet there or even a lunch meet...

Im down for dinner and a photoshoot with the Hooter girls, keep us posted on pricing.

toasty
01-30-2006, 06:32 PM

Im down for dinner and a photoshoot with the Hooter girls, keep us posted on pricing.
+1

redtydsf
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
2 very good meats...left tit, right tit :shock:

ez76
01-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Just spoke with Shiv and he is open to hosting a meet, not at the shop (which as was pointed out has way too small a parking lot), but at the Blackhawk auto museum across the street.

http://206.180.224.36/bhm/

Apparently other groups have had successful car meets in the museum's parking lot.

He might be open to a light dyno day (~5 slots) but not as the meet theme.

The shop does have a sunken BBQ pit (randomly enough) and so there is grub potential as well.

lqdchkn
01-30-2006, 09:30 PM

+1

+2

L84AD8
01-30-2006, 09:43 PM

+1

+2

Boobs + Evos = Lethal Combo :twisted:

missred
01-30-2006, 10:03 PM

+1

+2

someone mention mellons :D ......+10 Im in :lol:

panem
01-30-2006, 10:44 PM

+1

+2

Dub town huh... sweet, i'm in like sin

wilson1
01-30-2006, 10:49 PM

+1

+2

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!

JanSolo
01-31-2006, 12:09 AM
I have plans already created for the next 3 meets.

wilson1
01-31-2006, 12:18 AM
I have plans already created for the next 3 meets.

Hooters, Hooters, and Hooters! :lol:

wrx2evo8
01-31-2006, 12:49 AM
finally a reason to wear my orange shorts!

toasty
01-31-2006, 11:06 AM
finally a reason to wear my orange shorts! :shock:

DRFTR8
01-31-2006, 11:10 AM
finally a reason to wear my orange shorts! :shock:

EXACTLY!!!!

ZK
01-31-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm going to suggest an outdoors meet because hopefully the weather is getting better. We can arrange a BBQ at Mt. Diablo or Mt. Hamilton or Grant Ranch or somewhere. Scenic cruise to the site, BBQ, chat and Evo photoshoot.

YankInCali
01-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm down for Hooters or BBQ.

Or... HOOTERS AT BBQ!!!!!!!! :wave:

hellz Evo
01-31-2006, 01:02 PM
thunderhill race way or I can have speed ventures set up for us , major group discount and instruction on site.

jdmgraphiteMR
01-31-2006, 01:09 PM
i like the bbq ideas and outdoors meet/bbq idea...raceway idea sounds good too...but i dont kno if everyone if willing to pay to go to a meet...

evo_dadi
01-31-2006, 01:10 PM
thunderhill race way or I can have speed ventures set up for us , major group discount and instruction on site.

+1000000 hell yeah :twisted: :skid:

pinay8utterfly
01-31-2006, 01:49 PM

+1

+2

haha wish i had that combo.. ahha :lol:

i think we should have it a thunderhill so some people can possibly ride their cars on the track :wink:

hey but if its at hooters!!! im buying myself a shirt!! haha
i heard them buffalo wings are pretty damn good too!!! :drool:

hphan
01-31-2006, 01:53 PM
I actually think their buffalo wings aren't worth going for. I was greatly dissapointed in their food at the SF location on the wharf. And those girls didn't even have big boobs........damn I got ripped off

bad food+small boobs = mojo killer :x

ZK
01-31-2006, 02:38 PM
The only Hooters I went to was in Pasadena... pretty decent there. :)

YankInCali
01-31-2006, 02:48 PM
I actually think their buffalo wings aren't worth going for. I was greatly dissapointed in their food at the SF location on the wharf. And those girls didn't even have big boobs........damn I got ripped off

bad food+small boobs = mojo killer :x

Really?! Last time I went there I had a "NICE" waitress! :drool: She even waited until my parent's left the table to talk to me a little more...

Excuse me, I have to run from my GF now!!! :axe: Haha!!

Full Function
01-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

This is Jerry from Full Function. You guys are more than welcome to have the meet at our shop. We have a decent amount of parking space (assuming its a saturday), and we can Dyno and BBQ. Do you guys ahve a date yet as to when you wanted to have it? Anyway, our facilities are at your disposal, so let me know.

Jerry

1StockEvo
01-31-2006, 03:01 PM
I vote for having the next Norcal evo meet at Full Function.

midEVO
01-31-2006, 03:13 PM
ok so the track meet is out. there pretty much is no way they are going to let us have 2 laps without racing unless we pay a lot of money which is not worth it. unless we get like 10+ laps, for maybe 50 bucks each then that might be doable. but i mean why not just make it a full track day for 200 bucks?

vishnu is down to host a meet as well as full function so those are two good options.

theres always the classic scenic drive to the top of some mountain meet. those always are entertaining.

also have you guys ever though of having a meet at a go kart place? theres lemans karting in fremont. 18 bucks or something for 10 minutes. it doesnt seem like that long but karting is tiring and i heard the lemans karts are faster than speedrings. there would be plenty of parking at lemans too, and im sure they wouldnt mind us attracting bussiness. plus i would school all you wanna be track whores...

JUST AN IDEA

SJCoruja
01-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Another idea I'd love and hopefully Tam or Marcel could chime in...

Can we do an Auto-X meet? I imagine this would be easier to do than a track meet. We can even do it through the SCCA if need be. I am sure we'd each have to put up $25 or whatever, but I really think it would be worth it especially if the seasoned folks would be willing to provide instruction/pointers. We could potentially offset our cost by getting some vendors/tuners to put up some sponsor money and have booths or at the least they could have areas to vend some products or do flashes. :)

ZK
01-31-2006, 03:36 PM

Can we do an Auto-X meet? I imagine this would be easier to do than a track meet. We can even do it through the SCCA if need be. I am sure we'd each have to put up $25 or whatever, but I really think it would be worth it especially if the seasoned folks would be willing to provide instruction/pointers. We could potentially offset our cost by getting some vendors/tuners to put up some sponsor money and have booths or at the least they could have areas to vend some products or do flashes. :)

Sounds like a mini Evo fair! I have no idea how much it costs to reserve a parking lot... This would be a pricey thing.

Matz
01-31-2006, 03:42 PM

+100

I just happened to fill out an application for the SCCA this morning. :)

DRFTR8
01-31-2006, 04:53 PM
heres the hooters meet... http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8314

redtydsf
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM

+1

Im gonna where my PJ pants to accentuate my 2" boner :shock:

+2

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!

DRFTR8
01-31-2006, 05:13 PM

+1

Im gonna where my PJ pants to accentuate my 2" boner :shock:

+2

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!

"Houston thats a go!!!!" copy??

evo_dadi
01-31-2006, 06:02 PM

sounds like a good idea and this would be perfect for everybody to try.and the good part of it is you only get to hit cones :lol: ill ask around how this can be done and how much 8)

SJCoruja
01-31-2006, 06:27 PM

sounds like a good idea and this would be perfect for everybody to try.and the good part of it is you only get to hit cones :lol: ill ask around how this can be done and how much 8)

Cool! :)

Cameron@xperformance
02-01-2006, 07:50 AM
its funny you mention this, SFR did a trial run on letting a club come to an autox event. they did need some people in charge though (i.e. tam, marcel, my dad..). but it worked out great! so they said that other clubs could do the same type of thing. only problem is, it has to be at a slush event and those arent till october. maybe i can talk them into a championship round event

evo_dadi
02-01-2006, 07:57 AM
ahh we should make your dad in charge then :twisted: since he has more experienced with it.cmon cam pull some strings man :wink: :lol:

Matz
02-01-2006, 08:41 AM
ahh we should make your dad in charge then :twisted: since he has more experienced with it.cmon cam pull some strings man :wink: :lol:

+1

Pleeezzzzzz...... :D

Hopefully, it won't be too soon, though. I'm still knee deep in doo-doo from spending way too much time on my Evo. I've had to put all of my meets and installations on hold for a while.

1StockEvo
02-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Any more news on when and where meet # 13 is going to take place?

VOD
02-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Man this thread is going to be 100 pages long when we decide where to meet lol

craziazzmofo66
02-08-2006, 11:24 PM
:shock: !!! when do u guys plan on doin this!?!?! please make it in like july or something!! then ill be able to go!!!

wilson1
02-08-2006, 11:55 PM
:shock: !!! when do u guys plan on doin this!?!?! please make it in like july or something!! then ill be able to go!!!

OMG, by that time, it will be meet #18! :shock:

craziazzmofo66
02-09-2006, 12:43 AM
o...how offten do u guys do norcal meets anyways?

bdking57
02-10-2006, 02:58 PM
I want to do another santa cruz to monterey type meet... It would be fun to have a big hiking trip/ photo shoot planned for big sur or something with a lunch or dinner at baja cantina in carmel.

craziazzmofo66
02-15-2006, 10:30 PM
I want to do another santa cruz to monterey type meet... It would be fun to have a big hiking trip/ photo shoot planned for big sur or something with a lunch or dinner at baja cantina in carmel.

when u say hikin...u mean kinda get in ur car...push in the go pedel and "hike" up the mountain right?? :lol:

toasty
02-16-2006, 12:04 PM
:driving:

EvoVIII
02-16-2006, 12:15 PM
o...how offten do u guys do norcal meets anyways?
once a month, but there are about 2-3mini meets during each month

doce_pt2
02-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Meet#13 is at Wilson's house? :P Also bring your secretaries Wilson. They outta be pretty cute! 8)

+++++++++++++1 !!

Xerxes
02-23-2006, 12:19 PM
+1 For Full Function or Blackhawk Museum

superman37r1
02-28-2006, 02:16 PM
When is the next damn meet DAMN IT lol...This is NorCalEvo...Can we get some Northern Events?...You know there is california north of San Francisco right lol?...Its still like 6-7 hours til the oregon border...Monterey is the same thing as SoCal for some of us NorCal people...Not everyone lives in the South Bay...

nebolic
02-28-2006, 02:21 PM
When is the next damn meet DAMN IT lol...This is NorCalEvo...Can we get some Northern Events?...You know there is california north of San Francisco right lol?...Its still like 6-7 hours til the oregon border...Monterey is the same thing as SoCal for some of us NorCal people...Not everyone lives in the South Bay...

apparently Nor-Cal = Bay Area

Us folks further north is not considered Nor-Cal :D

we attempted to set up meets in "northern california" part but turnout from the bay area is usually pretty skimpy. Like i said before, i can always make a meet up in "Nor-Cal" for us "northern" folks but i need a good guarantee that people will show up. It takes a lot of effort and planning to put a meet together and it just blows donkey balls when no one shows up. I end up looking like a jack ass too with the host.

nebo

:D

hellz Evo
02-28-2006, 02:23 PM

we attempted to set up meets in "northern california" part but turnout from the bay area is usually pretty skimpy. Like i said before, i can always make a meet up in "Nor-Cal" for us "northern" folks but i need a good guarantee that people will show up. It takes a lot of effort and planning to put a meet together and it just blows donkey balls when no one shows up. I end up looking like a jack ass too with the host.

nebo

:D..

I had a different name in mind but that will do.....lol

nebolic
02-28-2006, 02:29 PM

nebo

:D..

I had a different name in mind but that will do.....lol

hey baby you can call me anything you want hahahahaha

nebo

superman37r1
03-01-2006, 11:10 AM
North of Bay Area= SoOrgEvo lol southern oregon...I guess it not that bad to drive but we just need more meets lol...

craziazzmofo66
03-01-2006, 10:57 PM
there aint alot up north of the bay is there?? except for the tracks... :lol:

unless u guys wanna do a shasta meet..?? kinda like the nissans...or even a summer tahoe meet??

BigEd925
03-01-2006, 11:13 PM
+1 for the tahoe meet. The road should be alot of fun and tahoe is great in the summer.

craziazzmofo66
03-01-2006, 11:48 PM
IM BRILLIENT!!! if u guys take my idea then ull have to wait till im back!!

umsracing
03-03-2006, 09:07 PM
i'm down for the tahoe meet. great views for pictures, awsome roads, great food, girls in bikinies, and best of all close to me. :)

Dr. Evo
03-03-2006, 09:38 PM
How about a meet up here in Humboldt (the REAL NorCal)?

nebolic
03-03-2006, 09:47 PM

only if you supply the "humboldt" grown stuff wink wink

:wink:

nebo

mchagsingog
03-03-2006, 10:41 PM

nebo

Hell, next time I roll up to Arcata, ill shoot you a pm. Im a pretty boring person though, so I dunno if you would want to meet up... :oops:

And nebo, next time my friend comes down to visit, ill shoot you a pm for the humboldt grown you are lookin for... You shoulda rolled in the back of the line with us when we were goin out to meet #12. :wink: I figured a big green humboldt sweatshirt would have stuck out like a sore thumb and sparked up an intresting convo, but I guess not. I swear I didnt fall behind in Danville because of what we were doing on the way, lol! :D

nebolic
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
hahha fa sho. i thought i'd smelt something familiar... hahaah hit me up, i've been getting some janky shit lately, its not doing the job for me.

nebo

superman37r1
03-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Dude wtf is up with meet 13?...I guess its cursed huh...Lets just skip meet #13 and just make a new meet #14...Sound good?...Do it, Do it...

wilson1
03-28-2006, 03:07 PM
:lol:

JanSolo
03-28-2006, 03:07 PM
We'll post up details of the next meet shortly.

gOt BoOsT
03-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Full Function might be a good location for a meet/dyno day...Jerry/Sean could you guys chime in 8)

EvoKid
03-28-2006, 04:58 PM

nebo

:D

Im down to show up at a Northern Norcal meet.

EvoKid
03-28-2006, 05:01 PM

nebo

Hell, next time I roll up to Arcata, ill shoot you a pm. Im a pretty boring person though, so I dunno if you would want to meet up... :oops:

And nebo, next time my friend comes down to visit, ill shoot you a pm for the humboldt grown you are lookin for... You shoulda rolled in the back of the line with us when we were goin out to meet #12. :wink: I figured a big green humboldt sweatshirt would have stuck out like a sore thumb and sparked up an intresting convo, but I guess not. I swear I didnt fall behind in Danville because of what we were doing on the way, lol! :D

So if we smoke, we should sshow up to the meet in a humbolt sweater just so there is no confusion???

I'm down, but don't have a sweater (I never liked advertising my personal life). Oh yeah, Im a patient.

heeltoer
03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
about that idea of going to infineon and getting some parade laps.

Why not do it during a NASA weekend? Not only can the track junkies get their fill of track time but less experienced folks can get parade laps around noon and ride alongs throughout the day.

Costs: 10/car to get into pit area
signup for parade laps is another 10.

Infineon is usually a pretty hectic event so as a car group we could always use one of the top parking areas, plenty of space + car scenery for everyone.

Im an instructor with NASA and know the management pretty well, I could propose this to the management if there is interest.

Next NASA infineon event is April 29-30 and after that sept 9-10

BigEd925
03-28-2006, 06:49 PM
im down for parade laps around infineon.

Matz
03-28-2006, 08:00 PM
ooooohhh.... Infineon. I'm down. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

byt
03-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Infineon sounds awesome!

wilson1
03-28-2006, 09:51 PM

Why not do it during a NASA weekend? Not only can the track junkies get their fill of track time but less experienced folks can get parade laps around noon and ride alongs throughout the day.

Infineon is usually a pretty hectic event so as a car group we could always use one of the top parking areas, plenty of space + car scenery for everyone.

Im an instructor with NASA and know the management pretty well, I could propose this to the management if there is interest.

can you set it up for us? :D

onesicklambo
03-28-2006, 10:37 PM
i say northern norcal :D

YankInCali
03-28-2006, 10:55 PM

can you set it up for us? :D

+1

This sounds great! Not to mention it's like 20mins from home for me! :D

1StockEvo
03-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Please no Northern Norcal meets. Cops up there especially CHP are really cracking down on any ttype of import. Could you just imagine a large group of Evos that would be like heaven for the cops. Especially in and around the Sacramento area. Jus my .02.

onesicklambo
03-28-2006, 11:51 PM
Please no Northern Norcal meets. Cops up there especially CHP are really cracking down on any ttype of import. Could you just imagine a large group of Evos that would be like heaven for the cops. Especially in and around the Sacramento area. Jus my .02.
lol comeon you dont like cops? they are nice :lol: I thought they are harsh in the bay?

JanSolo
03-29-2006, 01:09 AM
The cops in the Bay Area are generally pretty cool and understanding. One of my friends who is SJPD used to be big into the Honda scene and even tried to buy an Evo once or twice from Capitol Mitsu, but they ended up playing their typical games and failed to sell him on anything. If you try to pull the thuglife shit, then yer pretty much fucked, but be respectful and honest and you'll generally be okay from what I've experienced.

superman37r1
03-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Sacramento who said something bout sacramento?...There is still a lot of territory in Northern Nor-Cal...Sacramento is not the Oregon border you know what I mean...

bdking57
03-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Monterey!.. then lets cruise to Big Sur.

SouthBayGSR
03-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Alright guys this is going nowehere fast, why doesn't somebody gather the best options (vishnu, full function, monterey, nasa infineon ...) and set up a pole so that everyone can vote on it!

JanSolo
03-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Alright guys this is going nowehere fast, why doesn't somebody gather the best options (vishnu, full function, monterey, nasa infineon ...) and set up a pole so that everyone can vote on it!

A man pole?

We've already got something planned, but feel free to vote nonetheless.

SouthBayGSR
03-30-2006, 09:15 AM
oops. I mean poll. So wait, what got planned then?

JanSolo
03-30-2006, 10:04 AM
oops. I mean poll. So wait, what got planned then?

We'll have an announcement out shortly. This will be something different than the usual meets we've had since the inception of NorCalEvo.

Just remember to wash and wax your cars before showing up to the meet. ;-)

nebolic
03-30-2006, 10:07 AM

because it takes a lot of effort,time,energy and money to put these events together. And also, we all have full time jobs so in addition to our jobs we are attempting to put these events together so it takes a bit more time than usual.

thanks,
Nebo

Deviousone209
03-30-2006, 09:16 PM
either way it doesnt matter to me, ive only been to one meet. if anything i say monterey..whos with me!!??

Revolver Ocelot
03-30-2006, 10:04 PM
+1 for monterey!

superman37r1
03-31-2006, 06:39 AM
You guys are killing me...Monterey is not Northern Nor-Cal...

mtsevovii
03-31-2006, 07:24 AM

Shasta Lake? :lol:

bdking57
03-31-2006, 04:13 PM
One more benefit for monterey.. you wont have to worry about being pulled over and having your hood popped. There is no way ill be driving to SAC without going back to stock first.

vietevo
04-13-2006, 06:50 PM
DUDE WE R NORTH CAL EVO RIGHT? SO OF COURSE ITS GOTTTTA BE IN NORCAL SMART ONE