PDA

View Full Version : NorcalEvo Polo Tshirt Group Buy Officially Starting!

nebolic
03-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Hi Guys.

Heres the deal, I am sure most of you have seen the our norcalevo model (Airgiod) wearing the hottest item "the norcalevo logo Polo Tshirt) yes very sexy indeed. So now I'm officially taking in orders so i can send it off and have it done by April 10th that way I can bring the Tshirt to you guys at the Meet and you won't have to pay for shipping which saves you a cool $5 to $10.

Alright here goes:
Bay Area Peeps
March 29th the Monday weekly meets in san jose (wherever you guys hold it, i'll hunt you down)
I will come and join you guys this monday only as i live in sacramento and take in orders.
The options are as follows:
Polo shirt with Logo (red,black,blue,white) give me 1st choice and 2nd choice
or
Polo Shirt with logo and your name underneath it
for
$11
(yes i stated $10 bucks before but I didnt factor in tax, sorry guys, so i'm rounding it to $11)
$11 with logo or $11 with logo plus your name, so no price difference if you want to add your name.
All you need to do is show up or if you cant make it, tell someone else, bring me the $11 cash only (also i wont have change if you bust out the benjamins) and i'll write you down on the list with your size and logo preference and thats it. Then collect your polo shirt on april 10th

LAST ORDER FOR BAY AREA for ARRIVAL DATE APRIL 10TH is
March 29th until the monday night meet is over.

Sacramento Fellows
For you guys, you can just email me and let me know which ones you want or let me know in person when we meet up.

LAST ORDER FOR SACRAMENTO for ARRIVAL DATE APRIL 10TH is
April 1st

Also all credit goes to Airgiod aka (Dave) as he found the cheaper hookups for the embriodery.
:wave:
Any questions let me know.
Nebo

:D

JanSolo
03-23-2004, 11:47 PM
Color options? Price for shirt without name embroidered? :)

nebolic
03-23-2004, 11:57 PM
i re-edited my post but quick overview
$11 for logo polo shirt
$11 for logo polo shirt with your name (they aren't going to charge extra to put your name thats why it cost the same)

Color for polo shirt are
blue,white,red,black.

give me 1st option and 2nd option in case they run out of colors.

Nebo

BluEvo
03-24-2004, 12:10 AM
yo nebo,
is that a blue like my blue by you or a dark blue?
can u bring a sample of the polo to the monday meet also, so we can check it out?

JanSolo
03-24-2004, 12:19 AM
3 for me. All black, one with JanSolo embroidered please.

TheJANG
03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Yikes, I'm dyin' for one of the black ones, but don't leave work from SF until around 6:45pm and BART back to Hayward where I leave the car. How late do the Monday night meets usually go?

JanSolo
03-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Generally till 8.30 - 9pm depending on how spirited people are feeling. We had a meet yesterday, but we can have a special one just because of Nebolic being down here.

TheJANG
03-24-2004, 12:31 AM
Cool, I'll make it happen by any means necessary!

Please put me down for one black no name, and one red embroidered "The JANG" with that capitalization please! I'll be there Monday, not at the start, but before the end!

nebolic
03-24-2004, 12:47 AM
http://inertiateam.manado.org/etc/dave_norcalevo_tshirt.jpg

Thats what the shirt looks like. Sexy as hell.

You roll with this shirt = chick magnet :beaming:

BTW that is not me in the pic.

That is actually our NorCalEvo model Airgiod aka Dave.
All credit goes to Airgiod aka Dave for finding us this cheap cheap hookup for embrioded shirts.

ob4
03-24-2004, 12:54 AM
very nice! put me down for a black medium polo shirt, with my screen
name(ob4) on it.

-ob4

robi
03-24-2004, 01:00 AM
3 for ROBI With ROBI=EVO4FUN@OTC
3 for MATT With MATT=EVO4FUN@OTC
1 John=EVO4FUN@OTC plus two more to follow(other team members don't want to screw up on the names)
Who do I send the USPS Money order too?

nebolic
03-24-2004, 01:10 AM
1 John=EVO4FUN@OTC plus two more to follow(other team members don't want to screw up on the names)

Hey Robi,

you might want to hold off on that for a week or two, because after this norcalevo group buy, i most likely will set one up for the socalEvo people, not sure if you want a SocalEvo one because i saw on your profile your in socal.....

JanSolo
03-24-2004, 08:40 AM

Hey Robi,

you might want to hold off on that for a week or two, because after this norcalevo group buy, i most likely will set one up for the socalEvo people, not sure if you want a SocalEvo one because i saw on your profile your in socal.....

SoCalEvo has polos already. They are just 25$ each. :) Besides, Robi would look cooler sporting a NorCalEvo polo..

SouthernCrane
03-24-2004, 08:59 AM
3 for me please.......

1 black w/o name, 1 white w/o name, and 1 white with name.......and I think mediums should be good....I'll remind you next monday.....BTW, great job guys.

ytsejam
03-24-2004, 10:20 AM
i'll email or call you about my choices, eddy.

great job in organizing this sh!zn!t!

Airgiod
03-24-2004, 01:25 PM
white may not be a good choice of color due to part of the logo being white

SouthernCrane
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
white may not be a good choice of color due to part of the logo being white

This is true. Is it possible to get the white part of the logo in black lettering so it doesn't blend in with the white shirt?

If not, I may have to change my order to all Black shirts.

vtluu
03-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Don't worry, I designed different versions of the logo for Rob--one to go on black/dark backgrounds, one to go on white/light backgrounds, and a b&w version for single-colour printing. So we're covered. 8)

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_black.png

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_white.png

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_bw.png

Airgiod
03-24-2004, 02:29 PM
It should be possible..
if not I will pass the word along

SouthernCrane
03-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Don't worry, I designed different versions of the logo for Rob--one to go on black/dark backgrounds, one to go on white/light backgrounds, and a b&w version for single-colour printing. So we're covered. 8)

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_black.png

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_white.png

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album80/norcalevo_bw.png

:woowoo:

evo_dadi
03-24-2004, 10:45 PM
thx for the color schemes tam!!

robi
03-25-2004, 02:48 AM
Can't even get SWAG stickers out of the socal boys so I guess you won (lucky you) And they thing the High Desert is somewhere on mars too.

toasty
05-10-2004, 02:23 PM
I am a new comer to this website , is there a chance that I can also get one of those T-shirts?
I am just wondering how and is it over for niffty t-shirts. I would really love to own one or a few, like one of each color or something.
:drool:

coolguy949
05-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Can't even get SWAG stickers out of the socal boys so I guess you won (lucky you) And they thing the High Desert is somewhere on mars too.

It's not because we dont want to give them to you, it's because we dont have any. I have a waiting list of people that want it. Our decal maker went out of business and we're shopping around for different makers....we also have a new design.

I'll send you a free set if it makes you happy.

nebolic
05-10-2004, 03:13 PM
I am a new comer to this website , is there a chance that I can also get one of those T-shirts?
I am just wondering how and is it over for niffty t-shirts. I would really love to own one or a few, like one of each color or something.
:drool:

okie heres the dealios, I'm a lazy SOB cuz i've been busy playing FFXI on PS2 so I haven't had time to call Paypal and get my password back, I've done it today and they said it should take a week for them to mail me my password (in the meantime I'm gonna go thru my junk and look for the paypal password). In any case, once i get this thing going again, i'll start taking order (yeah i know i know, i've said this like a billion times already) however, if this alternative doesn't work, then i'll just have you guys mail me checks, or I'll have a member here use their paypal account and when all orders are in, they can cut me a check for the order. Any takes on this issue? Opinions are welcome.

Nebo

vtluu
05-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Can we use the real NorCalEvo.net logo this time? :P

toasty
05-10-2004, 03:51 PM
:peace: I also have been playing Final Fantasy XI too.
I love to have the decal to display my loyalty to NorCalEvo.net. Plus even a t-shirt would alos do too. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply
:read: I willl be checking the forums from time to time.

coolguy949
05-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Guys, I can just have NorCalEvo shirts made just like we have for SoCal. It will look perfect. We have the money to pay for this stuff up front too....i think. :) They will be around $29 per shirt.

nebolic
05-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Guys, I can just have NorCalEvo shirts made just like we have for SoCal. It will look perfect. We have the money to pay for this stuff up front too....i think. :) They will be around $29 per shirt.

if you guys prefer to go through Rob you can do that too... if majority wants to go through Rob then I wont set up another buy....

but if i do set up another buy, i'll be sure to use the proper logo, the first batch we made were kinda testers so the 2nd batch (if it happens) will be much better.

Well let me know what you guys want. If you want to go through Rob or not please post up here so I can decide on whether or not to set up the buying again.

Thanks,
Nebo

JanSolo
05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
I am down with both. I need to replace the shirts we got for Buschur that had 2 out of the 3 names misspelled. :(

toasty
05-10-2004, 04:08 PM
What does the proper logo look like?
And how is the process is done in ordering the t-shirts?
Is it a paper form or just put money on a check and send it off to NorCalEvo.net and they will do everything?
How is it do, that is the question?

vtluu
05-10-2004, 04:28 PM
What does the proper logo look like?
Look at the top of this (and every single NorCalEvo.net) page.