PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry for I have sinned!!!!

831evofan
02-08-2006, 03:00 PM
I just posted an ad earlier about needing some tires and I got a message I did not want to receive.

Hey like the message I sent to earlyapex I am new to this thing and I apoligize for not knowing the rules. The reason why I posted my number and email is because I needed an answer right away. And here I am thinking that the evo community are some cool guys. But the response from earlyapex is pure bullshit. I am not some kid who can barely afford an evo, in fact I can buy 10 in cash if I want. I own real estates and some of my family members own business and hold law enforcement jobs right here in Monterey County and elsewhere. I have meet (evo-dadi) he was the one who came to one of my property in Salinas and was kind enough to black-out my front headlights, he's a cool guy but from the respond I got earlier which is I think a childesh move and purely just being a dick. I might have to change my mind about this community.

Matz
02-08-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't think that you should change your mind about NCE based on one exchange with one member. I think everyone here is pretty cool. Sure, every now and then you'll get flamed by someone like earlyapex... shouldn't be a big deal. Just ignore comments that you don't like, or respond with something witty or funny instead. :) I think that once you get to know these guys, you'll realize that, yeah, they seem mean in some threads, but they are genuinely nice.

Just so you know, earlyapex always volunteers to help people out with their cars when the need arises.

vtluu
02-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Okay, apology accepted. Don't take anything from Bryan (earlyapex) personally, he's an equal-opportunity offender. As am I.

Let's move on. Welcome to NorCalEvo. 8)

earlyapex
02-08-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm confused, when did I ever say you where a kid that can't afford a evo?

I just flamed you for double forum posting and you freaked out...

Welcome to NCE.

dohcvtec
02-08-2006, 03:10 PM
prozac is your friend

vtluu
02-08-2006, 03:11 PM
prozac is your friend
Was that meant for him, me or Bryan? Prozac for everybody! :stoned:

hphan
02-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah don't fret about the flaming cause these guys are all d|cks......like me. :lol: So as long as you don't take it personally this forum is a cool way to learn about your Evo and meet people. Welcome fellow sensitive Evo-owner.

:D

831evofan
02-08-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm sorry for jumping into conclusion!!! I'm all about business and I jump to quickly and I hope I never have to take prozac. Maybe one of these days when I get the chance I will go on one of the meets and introduce myself in person.

lqdchkn
02-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Dude if you need tires that bad and have the cash to buy them why not Tirerack?http://www.tirerack.com

nebolic
02-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Dude if you need tires that bad and have the cash to buy them why not Tirerack?http://www.tirerack.com

+1

very good question.

nebo

vtluu
02-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Cash for 10 Evos = cash for 380 sets of Yokohama A046s. Mmm, 380 sets of A046s... :drool:

earlyapex
02-08-2006, 04:38 PM
I should start bolding everything I type on this board too.

831evofan
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks for inviting me!!!!

I always say that a penny save is a penny earned. Why buy new when I can get it cheap. And the reason why i'm looking for used tires is that the original tires are worn out to the point that it cant be driven. Right now I have the 5zigen pro racer wheels with falken tires. I am trading in my 03 evo for the new mr. and I dont want to give them my 5 zigens.

I'm not that cheap. A friend of mine owns a 18 unit apartment and this guy picks cans from the garbage can of his own apartments. Maybe that's why his loaded but I think his old school and crazy. But like they say to each his own.

Matz
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry for jumping into conclusion!!! I'm all about business and I jump to quickly and I hope I never have to take prozac. Maybe one of these days when I get the chance I will go on one of the meets and introduce myself in person.

cool, just don't attack any of us. :) especially earlyapex, since I need his help tuning my car. :lol:

SJCoruja
02-08-2006, 04:55 PM
OK, here you go...

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8366&highlight=

lqdchkn
02-08-2006, 05:00 PM
No worries dude. You can stop defending your intentions all the time.

I'm not that cheap. A friend of mine owns a 18 unit apartment and this guy picks cans from the garbage can of his own apartments. Maybe that's why his loaded but I think his old school and crazy. But like they say to each his own.

Me I'm freakin' cheap unless the $$ is justified. Pretty sure Earlyapex is even cheaper than me. :lol:

No1 here is trying to judge you. :wink:

Oh yeah and welcome. Good luck finding the AO46's and check out SoCalEvo.net http://www.socalevo.net Some1 there might be willing to ship.

vtluu
02-08-2006, 05:10 PM
If you're cheap, why not just buy Hankook Z212s, Kumho MXs or Falken RT-615s? All run about $120 a tire rather than the $244 a tire :jawdrop: for the Yokohamas, and all will perform just about as well.

CupertinoRedEvoVIII
02-08-2006, 05:34 PM
don't take anything too personally on NCE. we are all cool guys sometimes we just like to fuck around.

lets have a fresh start!!

Welcome to NCE family :lol:

earlyapex
02-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Pretty sure Earlyapex is even cheaper than me. :lol:

Please don't be jealous of my 500mhz AMD laptop.

toasty
02-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the family :wave:
People here get a little crazy like "earlyapex". :buds: Sometimes he is not all there if you know what I mean. :lol:

DB8GSR
02-08-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry for I have sinned!!!!

I forgive you my child! Now, give me 10 hail mary, 10 our father and one good sake! :lol:

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/SF-International-Auto-Show/boy.jpg

toasty
02-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry for I have sinned!!!!

I forgive you my child! Now, give me 10 hail mary, 10 our father and one good sake! :lol:

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/SF-International-Auto-Show/boy.jpg

"good sake" :shock:

evo_dadi
02-08-2006, 10:16 PM
hey wassup chris,welcome to the ever crazy world of nce :lol: hows it going man,besides the post wars that just happened :shock: :lol:

Matz
02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
hey this all reminds me... what ever happened to MitsubishZ? I should start yet another "where is... <name here>" threads. :lol: :lol:

missred
02-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Welcome to NCE bro, how bout kickin me down some bread for the welcome :lol:

evo_dadi
02-08-2006, 10:38 PM
hey this all reminds me... what ever happened to MitsubishZ? I should start yet another "where is... <name here>" threads. :lol: :lol:

noooo!! but you should do a search about "lolz" on nce :wink: :lol:

VOD
02-08-2006, 10:59 PM
well welcome to the group "ignore is the key"

crctslt
02-08-2006, 11:47 PM

Alright I dun wanna hear any more shit from you about my laptop :P :roll:

lqdchkn
02-08-2006, 11:55 PM

:lol: