PDA

View Full Version : New guy with Turbo 1999 v6 mustang here in bay area

Pages : [1] 2 3

TuxMask-Andy
03-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Hello everybody. New guy here with a turbo v6 mustang.

Just wanted to say hi and if its okay for me to join some of your meets.

My car can pull on some camaros and gt's so I know i can keep up with this pack.

nebolic
03-04-2006, 06:03 PM
welcome

nebo

JanSolo
03-04-2006, 06:30 PM

Yes, but you'd have to put a Mitsubishi badge on your car and a big ricer wing.

My car can pull on some camaros and gt's so I know i can keep up with this pack.

I assume that happens when you're racing on the track in sanctioned and legal races, right?

mtsevovii
03-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Hello everybody. New guy here with a turbo v6 mustang.

what are you f*****g domestics doing on here....haha naw jk.

welcome. looking forward to seeing your stang at some meets. :bigglasses:

missred
03-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Welcome

L84AD8
03-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Welcome to da Evo Shop!!! :twisted:

crctslt
03-04-2006, 11:10 PM

You sure about that?

Black_EVO
03-04-2006, 11:48 PM
I've seen a couple of "GTR" mustangs floating around. ha ha!!

Just play'n.

TuxMask-Andy
03-04-2006, 11:48 PM

You sure about that?

Any bay area evo's wanna try me and get spanked?

BigEd925
03-04-2006, 11:52 PM

You sure about that?

ok, I was willing to respect te fact that you wanna come to our meets. But now that you say you can spank us you might scare everyone away. :lol:

byt
03-05-2006, 12:39 AM

You sure about that?

I'm sure plenty would like to step up. Just sign up for Thunderhill. 8)

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 01:16 AM

You sure about that?

aww what happened to good old fashion 1/4 mile. Let me know when you guys want to call me out at sacramentoraeway. You guys have 4 wheel drive so no problems with launchin

onesicklambo
03-05-2006, 02:50 AM
i go out to sac raceway alot on wed nights. What color is your stang? Ive seen a few blown ones out there but not turbo. whats your best e.t?

Evo442
03-05-2006, 05:36 AM

You sure about that?

aww what happened to good old fashion 1/4 mile. Let me know when you guys want to call me out at sacramentoraeway. You guys have 4 wheel drive so no problems with launchin

Welcome to NCE! What kind of times do you run in the quarter mile?

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 09:11 AM
It runs 13.1 with a 112 mph trap on a 2.18 60ft on drag radials last time i went.

Not bad or a completetly stock bottom end, stock heads and stock cam.

mtsevovii
03-05-2006, 09:57 AM
It runs 13.1 with a 112 mph trap on a 2.18 60ft on drag radials last time i went.

you loose... :nana:

SouthernCrane
03-05-2006, 10:00 AM
welcome to the boards..........where are the pix? :D

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 11:20 AM

Oh ya

What do you run?

I have no fear against racing an evo. I mean I defiantely got more trap speed then most of you.

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Here is the link to my car.

http://www.v6power.net/vb/showthread.php?t=24640

nebolic
03-05-2006, 11:37 AM
doesn't matter what you're trapping, traction is a bitch! AWD pw0ns you.

:D

nebo

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 12:12 PM
doesn't matter what you're trapping, traction is a bitch! AWD pw0ns you.

nebo

oh plz most of you guys have never seen a 1/4 mile track. Doesn't matter what the car can do what matters is what you can do. Most evo kids at the tracki seen run mid to high 13's.

It it me or do i get the vibe the evo crowd are just a bunch of rich kids that don't know how to turn a wrench let alone know how to drive.

Anybody that wants to setup a race with me hit me up on aim at Tux Mask18 and i'll embarrase ya with a v6 mustang.

mtsevovii
03-05-2006, 12:52 PM

Oh ya

What do you run?

I have no fear against racing an evo. I mean I defiantely got more trap speed then most of you.

HAHA :yuckfu: you obviously cant see what im driving. serves how much you know about evo's.

bring your stang 6,000mi south west, and we'll see who wins. :roll:

VOD
03-05-2006, 01:06 PM
I dont know about you guys but why on earth is this guy wanted to join our group???? He is just trying to start something which he cant finish... Either that or he just wants to prove something that I dont think really matters , except to inhance his ego.... so really why did you join this chat forum, obviously not cause you have a evo .....

Jay
03-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I think he is here just to start crap
It's a Mustang and a v6 at that.
Besides its drag racing. I for one think that if he really wanted to prove how great his car is that he should take it out auto crossing.

BTW I think this guy is bullshitting us. Post pictures if your not.

Mister_Pants
03-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this guy is either very bored or very lonely. At first I though okay so he probably gets made fun of alot on the more mainstream boards and came here because we are a pretty accepting group. Next thing I know he's calling out people and making unwarranted observations. Now I personally don't appreciate him or people like him making blanket statements as to the financial background or mechanical apptitude of myself or the rest of the members here. I'm not sure if this guy is the kind of person we want here. As for racing....well I still have my camaro (for the time being) but the reason I'm selling the mullet-ride is because the Evo is just so much more damn fun. I can only imagine how boring it must be to drive around in a V6 mustang with an exhaust that dumps in front of the tires and still only runs 13's. BTW dude I hate to break it to you but a mildly modded SVO (exhaust, t-bird intercooler, 86 computer and injectors, ranger cam, MBC) would own you at the track...and thats a 2.3 four cylinder.
That is all, charge up your flamethrower dood.

RgistRdShowoffIX
03-05-2006, 01:21 PM
:evil: Tux you remind me of this guy in a Protege that was trying to "impress" me with his "mad" skills....getting on the freeway. :lol: I foresee banning in the future. So if you wanna stay here stop talking smack.

If this is a bet with your V6 buddies on another forum just leave. This is a cool community and we don't need douchebags like you signing up to cause us any grief. If you really wanna mess with someone i suggest going (and staying) on a website called EvolutionM.net. There's too much to fix over there.

BTW 63x hp on your old setup and your new set up only runs 13s.... yeah...you're really good.... :roll:

evo_dadi
03-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this guy is either very bored or very lonely. At first I though okay so he probably gets made fun of alot on the more mainstream boards and came here because we are a pretty accepting group. Next thing I know he's calling out people and making unwarranted observations. Now I personally don't appreciate him or people like him making blanket statements as to the financial background or mechanical apptitude of myself or the rest of the members here. I'm not sure if this guy is the kind of person we want here. As for racing....well I still have my camaro (for the time being) but the reason I'm selling the mullet-ride is because the Evo is just so much more damn fun. I can only imagine how boring it must be to drive around in a V6 mustang with an exhaust that dumps in front of the tires and still only runs 13's. BTW dude I hate to break it to you but a mildly modded SVO (exhaust, t-bird intercooler, 86 computer and injectors, ranger cam, MBC) would own you at the track...and thats a 2.3 four cylinder.
That is all, charge up your flamethrower dood.

:werd:

damn mike i cant imagine you sporting a mullet :shock: :lol:

Mister_Pants
03-05-2006, 01:55 PM
oh ya .

smoked an 03 cobra with ease as well as the newer vettes the 6.0 liter with 400 hp.

from 30 mph roll to 130 ish

he went after the 2nd honk. i spun my stock tires in 2nd and little bit of 3rd. once i hooked i was catchin up to him real quick. flew past by him in beginning of 4th gear basically at 100 mph. pulled a good 2-3 car lengths and kept on pullin hehe

Ya my car is fast.

Okay I'm sorry but I gotta call bullshit. 03 cobras are fast cars, plain and simple. The new vette (non-z06) is not as fast as people think, they are great cars they just dont have the power like an 03 cobra (remember Im a chevy guy too) so I could maybe see this happening from a roll with a crappy driver in the vette. But killing a cobra? methinks the cobra driver was a)too smart to street race b)to mature to street race c)not going to waste his time with a v6 d)all of the above
This guy is a chode. And yes all of the pictures have been destroyed but when I was in high school I was a nose tackle on the football team and would cruz around with the t-tops off in my camaro with the wind whipping through my mullet. HAHAHA

YankInCali
03-05-2006, 02:04 PM
This guy doesn't have an Evo... that's ok. He comes on to this forum and starts mouthing off how us "rich kids... don't know how to turn a wrench let alone know how to drive"...

Now, there's nothing wrong with friendly competition, but now you're just labeling us a spoiled brats with nothing better to do than spend time at the track.

What's that smell?! It's the fumes of a banning wafting in front of you.

mchagsingog
03-05-2006, 02:08 PM
:lol:

Revolver Ocelot
03-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Just ban him and be done with it. Typical forum troll.

VOD
03-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Seriously though why must you label us when mustangs are so wide spreed there is no unique aspect of that car.... Tell me how many evo's do u see out there and how many mustangs do u see out there... to say that we are rich kids that dont know how to turn a wrench is no better then saying rich kids who own mustangs can only go straight.... but hey im not here to bash..... It doesnt matter what car you have there is always gonna be some wealthy family that will buy it..... Especially mustangs.... anyways with this kind of bashing toward people you hardly know is a kick in the nuts and a boot from the forum.... There is nothing wrong with competition but try to keep it in a civilized fashion instead of trying to prove something .... doubt members want to see it and we are here to have fun... let alone a nice chat environment .... (unless its in the chaos channel)

guntings
03-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Ah....another one sticken with evo envy.... :roll:

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 02:45 PM
c'mon guys im just throwing little jabs here and there and tryin to rally up a little friendly competition. No need to get all butt hurt.

Yes guys im afraid the rumors are true I have smoked 03 cobras and the ls2 corvettes 405 hp and a gto.

These are my friends so i beat them constantly so it was an organized race. Heck if you don't believe me then bring out your modded evo and you'll see how fast it is when you see my tail lights b/c my car pulls mad hard in 4th. Pulls like a rape ape.

But ya 112 mph is definately good for high 12's if i practice launchin more.

Here is a coupe of pix of my car.

http://www.tmaturbo.com/gangstadump.jpg
http://www.tmaturbo.com/gt40r.jpg

MitsuMan
03-05-2006, 02:47 PM
sounds like fun. is there any money involved I might have to take the cover off my car for this guy. by the way do you really drive that frankenstein monster on the streets? I don't know about gangsta but more like ghetto. I'll race you to the nearest smog ref and then we'll see who "walks home"

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 02:53 PM
sounds like fun. is there any money involved I might have to take the cover off my car for this guy. by the way do you really drive that frankenstein monster on the streets? I don't know about gangsta but more like ghetto. I'll race you to the nearest smog ref and then we'll see who "walks home"

Ya i normally race for little bit of cash to make it a little bit interesting. 40-60 bucks or whatever. Win or lose doesn't matter to me im all about havin fun.

Yes this is my daily driver.

So what mods you got.

earlyapex
03-05-2006, 04:53 PM

http://www.tmaturbo.com/MediaSound/andydyno.jpg

Your dyno chart on a dynojet?

Heh, come on by, I'll even give you a little head start.

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 05:27 PM

http://www.tmaturbo.com/MediaSound/andydyno.jpg

You in the bay area?

We can eaither do this on the drag strip or street. Up to you. Its funny how people try to punk me on here yet i haven't recieved an instant messenge to really set this up.

When it comes down to the real deal everybody tends to back out.

Yes it goes 320rwhp and 380rwtq. More torque then most bay area modded evos. 4 wheel drives tend to be slugish on the top end since they are spliiting out the power to 4 wheels. Reason why evo's can't trap that high of a mph.

Plus according to your sig you got 320rwhp and 300rwtq. What makes you think you will catch up to me. Your over muscled.

JanSolo
03-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Where oh where is Evotomig to show off his mad powered Evo?

earlyapex
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Yup, bay area, Alameda. Come on by, we'll have some fun.

mtsevovii
03-05-2006, 05:42 PM

dont forget to slap a CareBear decal on his stang after you rape it. :lol:

MarkSAE
03-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Why bother wasting gas on this guy? What's this racing going to prove? That your turbo'd Mustang is faster than an EVO on the highway? If we wanted a highway racer, we wouldn't have bought EVOs.

Since you're invading our forum, why not race your car on our turf? Let's see how well your car fairs on the open track.

lqdchkn
03-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Plus according to your sig you got 320rwhp and 300rwtq. What makes you think you will catch up to me. Your over muscled.

DANGER :!: Will Robinson DANGER :!:

These are from a Mustang Dyno which read notoriously lower that DynoJets.

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 06:50 PM

DANGER :!: Will Robinson DANGER :!:

These are from a Mustang Dyno which read notoriously lower that DynoJets.

Some read higher. It all depends on how the mustang dyno are calberated.

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 06:54 PM

Whats your aim?

I usually head out with a bunch of other cars so you'll be able to get a few races in. Should be fun.

earlyapex
03-05-2006, 07:08 PM

Whats your aim?

I usually head out with a bunch of other cars so you'll be able to get a few races in. Should be fun.

You called us out in a public forum, talk in a public forum.

mchagsingog
03-05-2006, 07:14 PM
once again I :lol: at all of this.

DaveLC2
03-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Unique set up ya got there. Your trap indicates that you have serious traction issues :lol: No cops hassle you seeing the exhaust exiting in front of the front left wheel? Just curious what kind of boost and intercooler you're are running? I've seen many low to mid 12 sec Evo's at Sac before. The trap doesn't really matter if you are passing an Evo after the finish line. Not trying to clown or anything. Have fun, be safe and welcome bro 8) Might be interested in running you at the track in my turbo El Camino when it's complete and running.

Dave

kimmievo
03-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Ok first of all,

1. If you're looking to make friends and be cool with all the members on the board, don't start talking smack about us or doggin our cars. We are all enthusiasts here, so we should all respect that. You don't have an Evo, big deal. But don't come here thinking you are better than us because you have a Turbo'd Mustang. NCE is a big family, so be prepared for us to stick up for one another.

#2. Spoiled rich kids? Do some research first and find out the average income and age of the members on NCE. It's called the search button... Then go insert your foot in your mouth.

#3. Your challenge about racing....hopefully it's done on the track. NCE does not condone street racing, and this topic will be locked if I find out otherwise.

#4. Everyone loosen up a little! Sorry, but my hormones are raging right now and I need chocolate. Maybe that's why I got a little ticked with reading this topic.

NE WAYZ....welcome to NCE! Your stang is cool, I saw the pics. Just be mindful you are a needle in a haystack here. Hopefully you are here to learn a little about our cars, and vice versa...rather than trying to stir up the pot!

Evo442
03-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Why bother wasting gas on this guy? What's this racing going to prove? That your turbo'd Mustang is faster than an EVO on the highway? If we wanted a highway racer, we wouldn't have bought EVOs.

Since you're invading our forum, why not race your car on our turf? Let's see how well your car fairs on the open track.

Hey Mark - based upon a previous post, I think he knows that the only way his mustang would do well against an Evo is in a straight line. There's no way we'll see him on the open track.

DB8GSR
03-05-2006, 07:28 PM
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/SF-International-Auto-Show/u_own_a_v6.jpg

kimmievo
03-05-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/SF-International-Auto-Show/u_own_a_v6.jpg

Hey, I own a V6 now!!! Lol...but it's a twin turbo ;)

MarkSAE
03-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey Mark - based upon a previous post, I think he knows that the only way his mustang would do well against an Evo is in a straight line. I say there's no way we'll see him on the open track.

Heh.. yeah, I knew that. Notice how he didn't even bother answering my post. It makes me wonder if this guy is just MitsubishZ trying to stir the pot around here since he's bored... haha

mtsevovii
03-05-2006, 07:32 PM

:lol: the children are out to play

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I am intrigued by the power of the evo and sti.

I never raced one so I wanted to see how well they do against me.

Yes I have street raced before but i don't condone it or do it that very often. . Im sure a bunch of you have street raced before and if you haven't then goodjob keep it safe at the track.

I mainly do drag strip racing at sac or sears and prefer that. So if a group of you want to try me out at the track that would sound like fun. Its safe and no buddy will get there car impounded.

Yes my car is a straight line car for now. To make it into a good corner carver car I would have to at least dump 10k and i would rather dump 10 into a down payment on car meant for the track.

I do like the evo and sti's b/c i feel they are overall a well made all around car. They can drag race, open track race and even rally race.

Btw here is a link to a video of my car at the drag strip for those that are interested.

http://www.tmaturbo.com/114mph.wmv

Mister_Pants
03-05-2006, 09:16 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/mister_pants/pwned1j.jpg

Now that I have the same turbo kit from ghettoturbo.com I am ready to race the allmighty stock long block V6 powerhouse! I even had the same shop iinstall mine that did yours redneckgarage sponsored by homie-tools!

Evo8andahalf
03-05-2006, 09:23 PM
I do like the evo and sti's b/c i feel they are overall a well made all around car. They can drag race, open track race and even rally race.

wow, i was not sure my car was capable of that i ll have to give it a try.

Evo442
03-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I am intrigued by the power of the evo and sti.

I never raced one so I wanted to see how well they do against me.

Yes I have street raced before but i don't condone it or do it that very often. . Im sure a bunch of you have street raced before and if you haven't then goodjob keep it safe at the track.

I mainly do drag strip racing at sac or sears and prefer that. So if a group of you want to try me out at the track that would sound like fun. Its safe and no buddy will get there car impounded.

Yes my car is a straight line car for now. To make it into a good corner carver car I would have to at least dump 10k and i would rather dump 10 into a down payment on car meant for the track.

Btw here is a link to a video of my car at the drag strip for those that are interested.

http://www.tmaturbo.com/114mph.wmv

:thumbsup:

evo_dadi
03-05-2006, 09:28 PM
bwahahah you almost got me there mike :shock: :wink:

Evo442
03-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey Mark - based upon a previous post, I think he knows that the only way his mustang would do well against an Evo is in a straight line. I say there's no way we'll see him on the open track.

Heh.. yeah, I knew that. Notice how he didn't even bother answering my post. It makes me wonder if this guy is just MitsubishZ trying to stir the pot around here since he's bored... haha

That would be pretty freaking funny! :lol:

The boards could use some pot-stirring anyway... things have seemed kinda boring to me lately. :cry:

onesicklambo
03-05-2006, 09:44 PM
^ HAHAHAH. ya id race but i just really have nothing to prove. Theres always someone faster then you so dont think yours is the fastest . Diff cars are built for different purposes. You of course are made for straight lines..while our cars are made for tracking/cornering. So its kind of a disadvantage on your turf although some guys have built their evos for draging. It might be a good race though...i dynoed at 396whp 360wtq just gotta work on my launch. I go to sac every wed just never race my car.

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 10:08 PM
^ HAHAHAH. ya id race but i just really have nothing to prove. Theres always someone faster then you so dont think yours is the fastest . Diff cars are built for different purposes. You of course are made for straight lines..while our cars are made for tracking/cornering. So its kind of a disadvantage on your turf although some guys have built their evos for draging. It might be a good race though...i dynoed at 396whp 360wtq just gotta work on my launch. I go to sac every wed just never race my car.

Well you do got somethin to prove. Prove that you can beat me. Don't let norcalevo down. My car only came with 190 hp stock so i had a lot of catch up to do. We're nearlly at the same power level give or take few hp and torque. It all comes down to who's the better driver with their car. I haven't got much practice and only been to the track once with my turbo setup. So should be a fair race.

lncrevoviii
03-05-2006, 10:08 PM

that's right. But there is someone on here that had a panel filter and another little mod and hit high 12s with good shifting. some people hit 13.5 with "ok" shifting. You don't have to race a car to see how much power it has, because some cars are made to go fast in str8 lines and some cars go fast around curves. I think you are in the wrong forums buddy, check out Supraforums.com and you will see first hand what supras can dominate with minor mods. And BTW: People here have been very nice the whole time, but the people on Supra forums, won't even let you talk on their forums. They will flame you instantly.

How many miles you have on your car TuxMask-Andy?

evo_dadi
03-05-2006, 10:12 PM
man wheres racers(shawn) at also,maybe he can borrow his wife's evo again and run it 8)

TuxMask-Andy
03-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Here is a few specs about my car. I might as well let it all out since im not gonna be hussling anybody on here.

oh that video pic of my car u would see i ran a 12.7 at 114mph trap with a 2.0 60ft on drag radials.

Here is the mods and spec on my car.

stock engine,
stock heads,
stock cam,
stock intake,

Mods.
Gt40R turbo .96 turbine a/r
3.5" exhaust dump
Big precision garrett air to air intercooler
11 psi of boost which made 325rwhp and 385rwtq

My car has 115k miles on the motor. Yay i know im gonna need a rebuilt motor soon but im a budget racer.

White Evo MR
03-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey Andy, from what I remember, your numbers where not all that great on your dyno run at my work. There is no pun or flame intended. But, your car is slow OK. I don't know what your are doing on here if you don't own or even plan to own a Mitsu. You are doing the same thing calling people out like your car can own $#!t. Don't take it personal but, you have got to stop with this. Go back to cafords.com.

I'll race you in my stang and take you out with my 7 cylinders left. I'm the one with the turboed 02 Mustang GT. Lets run em when my block goes in, hahaha. We'll see if you are fast. All you are gonna see is my plates, and read them as it pulls away. :roll:

White Evo MR
03-05-2006, 10:26 PM
"325rwhp and 385rwtq"

are you sure about that? I don't remember your sheet being that good! :oops: [/quote]

Evo8andahalf
03-05-2006, 10:27 PM
:owned:

earlyapex
03-05-2006, 10:28 PM

So your not going to come over and show me how fast the car is now?

ZK
03-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Hmm.. maybe you can try my friend's car from a 60mph rolling start? It doesn't have any traction off the line. :lol:

http://www.speedyzx.com/JDMObon073104/DSCF0195.jpg

lncrevoviii
03-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Here is a few specs about my car. I might as well let it all out since im not gonna be hussling anybody on here.

oh that video pic of my car u would see i ran a 12.7 at 114mph trap with a 2.0 60ft on drag radials.

Here is the mods and spec on my car.

stock engine,
stock heads,
stock cam,
stock intake,

Mods.
Gt40R turbo .96 turbine a/r
3.5" exhaust dump
Big precision garrett air to air intercooler
11 psi of boost which made 325rwhp and 385rwtq

My car has 115k miles on the motor. Yay i know im gonna need a rebuilt motor soon but im a budget racer.

Also you said you are not that good at driving a stick or launching or whatever and you said you smoked vettes, cobras, GTOs, and those guys happen to be your buddies. well the conclusion to that is that they simply can't drive for shit.
Yea GT40R is nice, but have you seen the AMS Evo. But ofcourse its all ported out and has all the things to make it run smooth. Still its a 2.3L 4cyl compared to your 3.0L V6. The point i am trying to get accross is GT40R is a huge turbo and a big mod for you, but when you slap that on an Evo is a different game. AMS evo is running GT42R, and latest run pulled over 900AWHP. But there are evos with smaller turbos than that, like, GT35R and GT30 etc etc, even those are averaging out around 350AWHP- 450AWHP. A stock evo can easily do mid to high 13s and I am pretty sure of that the evos which are running GT35R or GT30s can break the 12sec, maybe low 12s or high 11s. and naturally, an evo which is running GT40 can do better than both.
So again I think you might be trying to prove something in the wrong forums. check out the supra forums, T67-78-88 etc. Those right there are turbos. Eating anything up, while being daily driven. This is an Evo community, not your typical everyday forums, where we come and bash and talk shit to others about how fast their evo is. Matter of fact check out EvolutionM, people over there would love to open you a new one.
Also you are welcomed to stay here, but instead of competing, try to learn something or pass on your knowledge. But the whole time you been here you been ranting about competing with an evo. If you installed the turbo by yourself, then Job Well Done.

"I might as well let it all out since im not gonna be hussling anybody on here."

Hustling, only place you could "hustle" on here is the For Sale Thread.

crctslt
03-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I go to work for a day and the thread blows up.

Andy I'll front the $50.00 for Bryan when are you gonna race him?

There is no way in hell you will beat me at my track with that car.

Tony Vu ran a 12.7 at Sac with just a panel filter and an exhaust.
Tony Vu owns you.

onesicklambo
03-05-2006, 10:48 PM
no thanks..ill have to back down from your offer. Id rather save my clutch for something better.

onesicklambo
03-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Hmm.. maybe you can try my friend's car from a 60mph rolling start? It doesn't have any traction off the line. :lol:

um...damn. what car is this in? its gota be turbo look at the increase in power over a few hundrew rpm :shock:

ZK
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
um...damn. what car is this in? its gota be turbo look at the increase in power over a few hundrew rpm :shock:

It's a Supra Turbo with the HKS GT Twin set up. 2 big GT turbos. :) Unfortunately maintenance is very expensive and the car is for sale. :(

You should have seen this thing at Thunderhill .. impossible to drive! On the corners you pretty much coast through and can't step on the gas at all until completely straight. But on the front straight it would shoot past everything on scramble boost.

earlyapex
03-05-2006, 11:01 PM

It's a Supra Turbo with the HKS GT Twin set up. 2 big GT turbos. :) Unfortunately maintenance is very expensive and the car is for sale. :(

Why does it have no power at all until 5k and then only for 1800rpm. Holy dyno queen.

evo_dadi
03-05-2006, 11:03 PM
it gives you a running start :wink:

nebolic
03-05-2006, 11:13 PM

Well you do got somethin to prove. Prove that you can beat me. Don't let norcalevo down. My car only came with 190 hp stock so i had a lot of catch up to do. We're nearlly at the same power level give or take few hp and torque. It all comes down to who's the better driver with their car. I haven't got much practice and only been to the track once with my turbo setup. So should be a fair race.

why is there a need to prove anything to you? By the way i did welcome you when you first joined, but now my sentiments are that you stay the fuck outta here and take your Piece of Shit somewhere else. Have a nice day.

nebo

evo_dadi
03-05-2006, 11:23 PM
aww give him a couple more days man :wink: at least hes not foul mouthed like the last one :lol:

ZK
03-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Why does it have no power at all until 5k and then only for 1800rpm. Holy dyno queen.

It was pretty undriveable. Only time you can really get on it is on the highway but then that's illegal...

Like I said, Thunderhill was pretty insane. My other friend was instructing him and he said it was just impossible to control it with the stock brakes and some crap Kumho Supra Ecsta tires. It was quite a sight to see it fly down the front straight... but that was about it. He was burning rubber in 3rd gear. I wouldn't be surprised if some stock Civic had a faster lap time.

SilverBullet
03-05-2006, 11:53 PM

why is there a need to prove anything to you? By the way i did welcome you when you first joined, but now my sentiments are that you stay the fuck outta here and take your Piece of Shit somewhere else. Have a nice day.

nebo

word!

JanSolo
03-06-2006, 12:15 AM
If you guys want to make this a street racing thread, I am going to have to lock it. If you guys plans to meet at the track to flex penis, then we can keep it open and you can talk more shit and see who is more manly via their vehicles.

A reminder: if you folks are planning to meet up on the streets and race, do not plan it on NCE. That is what SRO's forums (http://www.streetracingonline.com/boards/) are for. ;)

missred
03-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Oh Shit......Evokilla is that you??? didnt know you switched cars. :lol:

Matz
03-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Well you do got somethin to prove. Prove that you can beat me. Don't let norcalevo down.

He'd be letting NCE down if he raced you on the street, so don't fool yourself. No one here gives a darn if our Evos can't even beat a Yugo. Okay, I'm exaggerating there just a little. :lol:

guntings
03-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Hey Andy, from what I remember, your numbers where not all that great on your dyno run at my work. There is no pun or flame intended. But, your car is slow OK. I don't know what your are doing on here if you don't own or even plan to own a Mitsu. You are doing the same thing calling people out like your car can own $#!t. Don't take it personal but, you have got to stop with this. Go back to cafords.com.

I'll race you in my stang and take you out with my 7 cylinders left. I'm the one with the turboed 02 Mustang GT. Lets run em when my block goes in, hahaha. We'll see if you are fast. All you are gonna see is my plates, and read them as it pulls away. :roll:

Wow....this guy actually knows this choad and called him out....wow

guntings
03-06-2006, 07:42 AM
"325rwhp and 385rwtq"

are you sure about that? I don't remember your sheet being that good! :oops: [/quote]

No need to ban this guy cause I doubt he's gonna come back here any time soon.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RgistRdShowoffIX
03-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Anyone had a 1960's flash back episode with this guy? I wouldn't be surprised if he sed he wanted to test his brakes playing chicken on Grizzly Peak in Berkeley. :lol: hmmm...nvm...we'd kick ass there too... :roll: :P

so when's the next THill track day? lol

MarkSAE
03-06-2006, 08:48 AM
He'd be letting NCE down if he raced you on the street,

+1

vtluu
03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Hmm, looks like I missed the party. http://www.baautox.com/forum/images/smiley_icons/icon_buttkick.gif http://www.baautox.com/forum/images/smiley_icons/icon_chair.gif http://www.baautox.com/forum/images/smiley_icons/icon_shoot.gif

Come out to Thunderhill, Buttonwillow or Laguna Seca sometime. I've passed a lot of kids who drove "fast" cars but didn't have any idea what to do when the road wasn't straight and level.

I'll bet I could outrun you in my Miata.

onesicklambo
03-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I'll bet I could outrun you in my Miata. :owned:

L8eight
03-06-2006, 10:55 AM
tusk mask andy, nice stang man, that thing is sweet, probably faster than my car...

YOU WANT A COOKIE? and maybe even some milk?

ElectricBlueEvoVIII
03-06-2006, 11:36 AM
My Dad has a V6 mustang but he doesn't drive it any more b/c his new Ford Bogus (Focus) is so much faster! That better be a heck of a turbo kit if you want to run with modified evos. Remember if you're going to run with the dogs, don't piddle like a a puppy.

P.S. you're making me ashamed to be a Mustang owner (65 GT w/350hp V8)

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 12:18 PM
hey earlyapex, post up that pic of "e-thug", dude has a mustang in that pic right. Maybe these guys know each other. Haha. post it up, it could be a high school reunion for these guys. Chad and Brad. :lol:

RgistRdShowoffIX
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
^.^ the Mustang "GTR" vid. =P

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:34 PM

Ya my numbers were not great b/c i had an intake leak and I fixed it and went back to apex and got those numbers.

Okay if you think my car is slow then race me for cash at sacramento raceway. I ran a 12.7 at 114 mph trap. Your ass has never seen a track and your gonna be slow with your dubs thats on your car top it off you only got 7 cylinders left.

So if you wanna race for $200 let me know. Otherwise shut up or put up chump. Most likely you will back down and I don't blame ya.

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:36 PM

#1 rule of racing.

Its not who you know, its what you got. If you gonna have the balls to call me out call me out with your car.

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 12:38 PM
If you gonna have the balls to call me out call me out with your car.

I did in two posts in this thread but I have been ignored? :?

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117428#117428

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117289#117289

nebolic
03-06-2006, 12:41 PM

Ya my numbers were not great b/c i had an intake leak and I fixed it and went back to apex and got those numbers.

Okay if you think my car is slow then race me for cash at sacramento raceway. I ran a 12.7 at 114 mph trap. Your ass has never seen a track and your gonna be slow with your dubs thats on your car top it off you only got 7 cylinders left.

So if you wanna race for $200 let me know. Otherwise shut up or put up chump. Most likely you will back down and I don't blame ya.

Are you being serious? I thought you wanted to come on and learn about the Evo's and now you're making a total jackass out of yourself.

nebo

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:41 PM
no thanks..ill have to back down from your offer. Id rather save my clutch for something better.

You said it yourself.

You backed down from a money race at sacomentoraceway and came up with a ricer excuse. Quite sad. No competitive spirit. I was hoping you evo guys had that in you.

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM
No competitive spirit. I was hoping you evo guys had that in you.

Knock knock, right here, come on by.

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM
If you gonna have the balls to call me out call me out with your car.

I did in two posts in this thread but I have been ignored? :?

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117428#117428

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=117289#117289

Alright when do you wanna go to sacramento raceway 1/4 mile strip? How much you wanna put out. Instant messenge me and we can set this up

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Alright when do you wanna go to sacramento raceway 1/4 mile strip? How much you wanna put out. Instant messenge me and we can set this up

Again, you called us out in a public forum, talk in a public forum.

Again, you called me out, come show me what you have, I shouldn't have to come to you.

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:44 PM
I go to work for a day and the thread blows up.

Andy I'll front the $50.00 for Bryan when are you gonna race him?

There is no way in hell you will beat me at my track with that car.

Tony Vu ran a 12.7 at Sac with just a panel filter and an exhaust.
Tony Vu owns you.

Who's byran and what car he gots?

I'l race ya. What car of yours im racin? evo?

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 12:46 PM

Me, see above.

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 12:48 PM
ok Andy, you are making a shit of a sense right now. Dude, this is like the 3rd time i am repeating this. You are so barking up the wrong tree right now. Go to Evolutionm.net or supraforums.com and they will show you something new. You are wasting your time, my time and valuable time of other members on this forum.

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:49 PM

Wow....this guy actually knows this choad and called him out....wow

Ya that choad blew his motor yet he still got the nerves to call me out with a broken motor. oh plz he's gonna get smoked real bad with him on 7 cylinders. But hey thats 1 more cylinder more then me. He's not serious that he's gonna race me on the bad motor for cash.

And to answer the other questions out there.

Yes I installed my turbo kit by myself. Top it off I custom built it myself and self tuned it as well. Ya i know what im doing

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:52 PM

Me, see above.

Where do you live? Im not racing you on the street im gonna race you at the dragstrip. So go ahead and pick a drag strip in northern cali.

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Where do you live? Im not racing you on the street im gonna race you at the dragstrip. So go ahead and pick a drag strip in northern cali.

You already asked me where I live and I told you earlier in the thread.

Now you are only racing at the strip? There are some non-public areas here where I live.

You have any more excuses to give me now that I have called your call out almost 5x now?

toasty
03-06-2006, 12:55 PM
ok Andy, you are making a shit of a sense right now. Dude, this is like the 3rd time i am repeating this. You are so barking up the wrong tree right now. Go to Evolutionm.net or supraforums.com and they will show you something new. You are wasting your time, my time and valuable time of other members on this forum. :werd:
+1

This is so childish. Stop it already. Please. :?

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 12:56 PM
ok Andy, you are making a shit of a sense right now. Dude, this is like the 3rd time i am repeating this. You are so barking up the wrong tree right now. Go to Evolutionm.net or supraforums.com and they will show you something new. You are wasting your time, my time and valuable time of other members on this forum.

haha why you guys have to be so serious and politcally correct.

hahaha i think its funny how you think im wasting your time and other peoples time yet you guys keep on reading this same thread.

Yes I do talk smack but hey thats what the racing spirit is all about and even the nascar people do the same. So jeez everybody loosen up a bit.

neogenetik
03-06-2006, 12:58 PM
laughing out loud.

I will win against you.

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Yes I installed my turbo kit by myself. Top it off I custom built it myself and self tuned it as well. Ya i know what im doing

is that why people on the other forums were calling it Ghetto. I don't think its ghetto first of all, I think you did a good job. But I kinda see your point why you want to race, you are trying to please yourself by smoking other cars and considering that as a "pat on the back" for the self installed turbo and self tune. But dude, try other forums who talk about racing all the time. There are other forums that have the threads called "Street Racing", "Drag Racing" etc etc. We have nothing like that, but ofcourse people on here do race but its called Autocross. Try it out, survive the first curve/corner/turn/bend doing over 60mph, pull some lateral Gs, fastest lap time, show us that you can race consistantly in an Autocross without getting tired or anything. Autocross lasts way longer than a typical drag race. Autocross not only brings out the best in the car, but brings out the best in the driver, his team, his work etc all at the same time. In autocross, your car might loose to a car which has way less power than yours and thats the most exciting part. So you want to prove yourself, hit the nearest Autocross track. Why should we prove ourselves, we are allready members, you are the noob, so do something that might get you a respectable place on here.

This is copied from a fellow evo members sig, "Straight lines are for fast cars, curves are for fast drivers."

vtluu
03-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I'l race ya. What car of yours im racin? evo?
Nah, it's a Pinto. This is really a Pinto website, we just call it "NorCalEvo" just for shits and giggles.

That being said, as I've already said, I'll take you in my Miata at a road course track anyday...

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 01:06 PM

haha why you guys have to be so serious and politcally correct.

hahaha i think its funny how you think im wasting your time and other peoples time yet you guys keep on reading this same thread.

Yes I do talk smack but hey thats what the racing spirit is all about and even the nascar people do the same. So jeez everybody loosen up a bit.

dude you have to be a noob. First get the correct defination of a drag car and a track car. Some drag cars can hit 9secs, daily driven, but can they survive against a track car hell no. Some track cars hit the best lap time the first time they are driven on the track, but can they keep up with a 9sec drag car, hell no. So the point is most of the guys here like to do AutoX, or basic track. If we had drag ready evos. you would be owned by now. lights out for andy. Hope you do understand that. you are trying to compare a Nascar to a 1200hp 9sec drag car. Dosen't make sense.

EvoRicer
03-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey TuxMask-Andy, before you can race my car, you gotta race me on foot first. If you can't beat me on foot, then you can't race me... :D

TuxMask-Andy

Now you are only racing at the strip? There are some non-public areas here where I live.

You have any more excuses to give me now that I have called your call out almost 5x now?

c'mon man your makin it difficult for me. Im trying hard to set somethin up with you. You wont' instant messenge me and give me your instant message. You make up some ricer excuse that its a public forum. You won't give me a time or date of when you wanna race. I guess your just another E thug internet racer and when it comes to the real deal your backing out.
You can't be serious and Im not taking you seriously anymore. Eaither give me your contact, time place , date or shut up.

From here on i won't respond back to you unless you contact me on instant messenger.

RgistRdShowoffIX

is that why people on the other forums were calling it Ghetto. I don't think its ghetto first of all, I think you did a good job. But I kinda see your point why you want to race, you are trying to please yourself by smoking other cars and considering that as a "pat on the back" for the self installed turbo and self tune. But dude, try other forums who talk about racing all the time. There are other forums that have the threads called "Street Racing", "Drag Racing" etc etc. We have nothing like that, but ofcourse people on here do race but its called Autocross. Try it out, survive the first curve/corner/turn/bend doing over 60mph, pull some lateral Gs, fastest lap time, show us that you can race consistantly in an Autocross without getting tired or anything. Autocross lasts way longer than a typical drag race. Autocross not only brings out the best in the car, but brings out the best in the driver, his team, his work etc all at the same time. In autocross, your car might loose to a car which has way less power than yours and thats the most exciting part. So you want to prove yourself, hit the nearest Autocross track. Why should we prove ourselves, we are allready members, you are the noob, so do something that might get you a respectable place on here.

This is copied from a fellow evo members sig, "Straight lines are for fast cars, curves are for fast drivers."

:D :bow: :owned:

haha the Strip is just as bad as Nascar but at least in Nascar they turn the wheel SOME direction. Rules of engagement Andy..you come to this board and challenge which means you play on our turf. go buy some lowering springs and come to the parking lot. =P

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM

c'mon man your makin it difficult for me. Im trying hard to set somethin up with you. You wont' instant messenge me and give me your instant message. You make up some ricer excuse that its a public forum. You won't give me a time or date of when you wanna race. I guess your just another E thug internet racer and when it comes to the real deal your backing out.
You can't be serious and Im not taking you seriously anymore. Eaither give me your contact, time place , date or shut up.

From here on i won't respond back to you unless you contact me on instant messenger.

Hahahahahaha bryan he called you an "E Thug" hahahaha. WTF! A great turn of events here folks. :lol:

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 01:11 PM
You won't give me a time or date of when you wanna race. I guess your just another E thug internet racer and when it comes to the real deal your backing out. Eaither give me your contact, time place , date or shut up.

Here you go:

1. [email protected]
2. This weekend
3. Here in Alameda, the base is not a public road.
4. give me a time that works for you

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Okay guys. Looks like I hit up the wrong forum.

I thought you guys did 1/4 mile racing as well but it looks like this is more of a apex corner carving website. So im off and i'll be hitting up the forums you guys suggested.

Just an FYI there is tons of driver skill involved in 1/4 mile racing as well. Mostly learning to grib off the line and hook. Actually attain traction. Im sure there is more skills with coner carving also. But 1/4 mile racing isn't just high hp always wins. You can win with 200 less hp if you know how to hook and got the righ suspension and tires.

Off I go.

JanSolo
03-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Yes I do talk smack but hey thats what the racing spirit is all about and even the nascar people do the same.

You just had to mention the white trash racing league and bring the entire thread downhill.

neogenetik
03-06-2006, 01:15 PM
everyone just got owned :twisted:

kimmievo
03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Fu#king pic a race date (on a track) already and let this thread die!!!!

Evo8andahalf
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
ok so..after hes all whining about bryan not picking a place and date or whatever, and when he does he decides to go to a different forum.. :roll:

lncrevoviii
03-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Fu#king pic a race date (on a track) already and let this thread die!!!!

well, Kimmi, i guess he finally understood what NCE is all about.
Aiight tuxmask-andy don't forget to visit supraforums.com, they love opening cans, of whoopass that is. Thanks for understanding and not being an ass about how things go in NCE. We will welcome you back to share your adventures, but for now, you will be missed. :cry:

Boom Thread Lock.

vtluu
03-06-2006, 01:22 PM
ok so..after hes all whining about bryan not picking a place and date or whatever, and when he does he decides to go to a different forum.. :roll:He was all :chatter: and no :skid:, did that surprise you?

In before http://www.bearings-specialty.com/images/7sml.gif.

crctslt
03-06-2006, 01:30 PM
What a weenie :?

IBL

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Hahha called his bluff.

methods4
03-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, sorry I missed this gangbang. :(

Only tools and 17 year old jailbaits buy V6 Muffstains. If you are 17yo jailbait, PM me. Otherwise.

DIAF FTW

warpspeed
03-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Wow! I was gone for a couple of days and all hell happen on this thread. Funny.....called his bluff and left. :lol: Me personally....it doesn't take that much skill to drag race. I've done both. It takes more skill to AutoX and track race.

SouthernCrane
03-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey TuxMask-Andy, before you can race my car, you gotta race me on foot first. If you can't beat me on foot, then you can't race me... :D

:lol:

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 02:55 PM
I am not racing on an army base. I race at the track where its safe and legal.

Just b/c its on private proprerty doesn't give the okay to race and have someone killed.

You eaither come to searspoint or sacramentoraceway or no race at all. Simple as that.

Im tired of racing punk kids like you on the street. Show your real skill at the track and how much $ you wanna put out.

I got you all by the balls and so far all of you have been backing out from a drag race. I was hoping more out of the evo crowd. Got no balls to race at the track

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 02:56 PM

Just b/c its on private proprerty doesn't give the okay to race and have someone killed.

You eaither come to searspoint or sacramentoraceway or no race at all. Simple as that.

Im tired of racing punk kids like you on the street. Show your real skill at the track and how much $ you wanna put out.

I got you all by the balls and so far all of you have been backing out from a drag race. I was hoping more out of the evo crowd. Got no balls to race at the track

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Ok TuxrkeyMask, since you keep backing out when I call your call out, when do you want me to meet you at the track?

methods4
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM

We can eaither do this on the drag strip or street.

http://boneandstone.org/art/Turkey%20mask-a.jpg

tee hee!

vtluu
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Previously, you said:

We can eaither do this on the drag strip or street. Up to you.So now you'll only race where it's "safe and legal". :bs:

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 03:12 PM

tee hee!

ROTFL OMFG HI2U!

http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg

TuxMask-Andy
03-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Ok TuxrkeyMask, since you keep backing out when I call your call out, when do you want me to meet you at the track?

April 1st at sacramentoraceway. Thats 3 weeks from now. I will have this video tapped and posted on this site and we'll see who gets laughed at.

Bout time somebody actually stepped up to the plate.

methods4
03-06-2006, 03:14 PM

tee hee!

ROTFL OMFG HI2U!

http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg http://www.lajerga.com/m/i/articles/issue16/winter-fashion-line/sons-mask.jpg

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!one!!!

http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg
http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg
http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 03:17 PM

April 1st at sacramentoraceway. Thats 3 weeks from now. I will have this video tapped and posted on this site and we'll see who gets laughed at.

Ok, marked on my calendar. What time do you want to meet?

onesicklambo
03-06-2006, 03:22 PM
ill be there at sac raceway to watch your ass get handed to you turkeyface. Hey earlyapex..dump some 100 in there just for giggles :twisted:

methods4
03-06-2006, 03:24 PM

Ok, marked on my calendar. What time do you want to meet?

He gonna be like...HAHA!! April Fools!

GReddy_917
03-06-2006, 03:27 PM
10 bucks says he blows his engine before April 1st....or has some other mechanical problem that will cause him to b!tch out on this race. Just accept the facts Turkeymask...you car is inferior. You probably couldnt get any respect from the V8 or V6 crowds and are well on your way to the same status with the 4cyl crowd...what happens when you get smoked?? Are you going to find the nearest Ducati forum and start talking crap to all the V-twins about how fast your Mustang is...carefull, I dont think you'd fair to well against one of them either.

SouthernCrane
03-06-2006, 03:50 PM
10 bucks says he blows his engine before April 1st....or has some other mechanical problem that will cause him to b!tch out on this race..

+1

ek9_evo9
03-06-2006, 03:52 PM
:lol: +1 :lol: thats usually how it goes!

methods4
03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
:lol: +1 :lol: thats usually how it goes!

Your sig is bananas!

evo-g
03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
lol
april 1st

hes either going to fool the shit out of us

or ill be there
to beat more shit into him also

280whp
12.5 at 108 mph on a hot day in sac raceway...
wow trap speed

Jay
03-06-2006, 04:21 PM
as much as i dont like drag racing, I might just have to drive up and watch this.

onesicklambo
03-06-2006, 04:38 PM
make it a NCE meet!! :lol:

mtsevovii
03-06-2006, 05:07 PM
goddamn 5 pages in just 1 morning. looks like its going to be a good beating at the race track.

oh ive got to put in my custom smiley just for you Turkey

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album251/flipoff2.jpg

YankInCali
03-06-2006, 05:16 PM
goddamn 5 pages in just 1 morning. looks like its going to be a good beating at the race track.

oh ive got to put in my custom smiley just for you Turkey

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album251/flipoff2.jpg

+1

:lol: Thx David, you made my day!! Turkey! Hehe!

Mister_Pants
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Jesus I dont check this thing for a day and it blows up! Too bad I'll still be down at buttonwillow on the 1st or I'd shoot over to sacramento. Oh well too bad my Camaro is in mothballs right now...oh wait is that a "ricer" excuse? That my V8 Camaro would need quite a bit of work to be track ready? Whatever, this is why I got out of street racing and eventually drag racing alltogether. I never thought I would lose interest; staying up till the early hours of the morning getting cars ready, trailering race cars out to street races, hell those days are long gone for me.
Whatever...guess I should get back to work now.

White Evo MR
03-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Lets run em when my block goes in, hahaha. We'll see if you are fast. All you are gonna see is my plates, and read them as it pulls away. :roll:
Was my last post to complex for your slow a$$? Just like i said in my last post, here it is for your a$$ again!

Lets run em when my block goes in, hahaha. We'll see if you are fast. All you are gonna see is my plates, and read them as it pulls away. :roll:

Lets do it, then. I don't waste my time at the track, ok. We can do this else where. I'll keep your AIM in mind for when my $#!t is done.

I do not condone or participate in unorganized street racing. $200, your on. Street tires on street tires and no slicks. Remember, your are gonna race a 5.1 stroked motor with a turbo, k son.

earlyapex
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Was my last post to complex for your slow a$$? Just like i said in my last post, here it is for your a$$ again!

Lets do it, then. I don't waste my time at the track, ok. We can do this else where. I'll keep your AIM in mind for when my $#!t is done.

I do not condone or participate in unorganized street racing. $200, your on. Street tires on street tires and no slicks. Remember, your are gonna race a 5.1 stroked motor with a turbo, k son.

You just quoted yourself and talked back to yourself in the same post. sweet!

Jay
03-06-2006, 07:54 PM
You just quoted yourself and talked back to yourself in the same post. sweet!
He quoted himself twise...Im drink right now and even i woundt do that...
gawd...someone check his IP with the mustang dude...that would be funn

VOD
03-06-2006, 08:06 PM
good god what the hell 5 pages added since I last looked at this ..... wait so this is gonna be a nce meet? if it wernt that I was going to snowboard i would want to come.... someone tape it win or lose I wanna see..... btw didnt he say that he would race on the street and the track? Now its just the track what kinda bullshit is that? Oh well be safe though guys thats all I gotta say :-)

missred
03-06-2006, 08:19 PM

tee hee!

ROTFL OMFG HI2U!

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!one!!!

http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg
http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpghttp://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg
http://www.costumeworld.net/costumes/animals/Turkey.jpg