PDA

View Full Version : gas gauge

craziazzmofo66
03-18-2006, 06:40 PM
um...i just made a short road trip today...and on my way back i noticed that my gas gauge seemed to have stopped workin...cause im pretty damn sure that i went atleast the last 50 miles with the needle hooverin at the halfway point...so the warrenty should cover that right? my TT shouldnt void atleast that part should it??

complete mod list:
excedy hyper single
coilovers
turbo timer

thats it...

i dont know whats up with my car...first the master cylinder and now this...its an 03..21K...anyone else seems to have little defective things here and there?

spoolin
03-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Hm.... That is kind of odd. But the gas gauge in our cars is pretty funky. For instance if im under full boost for more than like 5-10 seconds the gas gauge will drop pretty fast. Then after about 5 min of normal driving after the gas gauge will jump right back to where it was before i floored it...Who knows just keep an eye on it and if it does not move over the next few days take it in.

MarkSAE
03-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Before jumping to any conclusions, you should wait it out. Drive it a little more. Then try filling up your tank. If the needle still doesn't move, then you'll definitely know you've got a problem.

craziazzmofo66
03-19-2006, 11:42 AM
yea...i guess...but damn it im still mad!! :lol: