PDA

View Full Version : sundays

kataklyzm
04-04-2004, 07:56 PM
lets have a meet on sunday...any sunday :o

warpspeed
04-04-2004, 07:58 PM
I think sunday is usually "family day" for alot of the members, but then again we could probably have one on sunday.

Black_EVO
04-04-2004, 09:00 PM
I think sunday is usually "family day" for alot of the members, but then again we could probably have one on sunday.

We could make it a Family outing? Would have to be after church though (not that I go). Sundays are not a bad idea. Where would it be at? j :peace:

kataklyzm
04-06-2004, 10:30 PM
i dunno..

i only have thurs morning/afternoon and sunday off

i have school 4-10 mon-thurs, so it really sucks since i cant ever go to one of the meets..like the one on saturday (i will be stuck at work all damn day)

Black_EVO
04-06-2004, 10:33 PM
i dunno..

i only have thurs morning/afternoon and sunday off

i have school 4-10 mon-thurs, so it really sucks since i cant ever go to one of the meets..like the one on saturday (i will be stuck at work all damn day)

What city do you live in?

kataklyzm
04-07-2004, 10:09 PM
i live in south san jose...

Black_EVO
04-07-2004, 10:25 PM
That's a bit of a drive from here. :(

kataklyzm
04-08-2004, 10:11 PM
vacaville huh?
i had to drive up there to get my BMW back
some fucker from nor cal auto management took my car and said he would guarantee payments, turns out that little faggot went 90 days past due and he tried to tell me i can either have the money or the car

needless to say i took the car, then called back and told him if i dont have the money im gonna sue his ass

this was over by the dealerships, across from the DMV in vacaville

kataklyzm
04-08-2004, 10:13 PM
no one wants to have a meet on sunday? :cry:

Black_EVO
04-08-2004, 10:19 PM
vacaville huh?
i had to drive up there to get my BMW back
some fucker from nor cal auto management took my car and said he would guarantee payments, turns out that little faggot went 90 days past due and he tried to tell me i can either have the money or the car

needless to say i took the car, then called back and told him if i dont have the money im gonna sue his ass

this was over by the dealerships, across from the DMV in vacaville
I kind had a similar problem. Sold my supra to some kid and he blew it up a week and a half later. He still owes me $200... and he is hiding like a little bitch. Not to worry though, my wife will hunt his ass down. She likes to do that kind of stuff. :blam:

kataklyzm
04-10-2004, 10:21 PM
make sure when you find him, charge him interest :twisted:

Black_EVO
04-10-2004, 10:27 PM
make sure when you find him, charge him interest :twisted:

yeh... com POUNDED daily. :twisted: