PDA

View Full Version : finally a real tuner in the bay area

Tom Smith
04-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Ok let me make a long horible story short. I took my 05 evo 8 to group s the only reason I didnt use SRM is because they were looking for a new tuner. So I brought my car to groupe s and these are the mods I did. Atp 3071 turbo kit, revolver cams, revolver valve springs and retainers 720 injectors and AEM cam gears.Before I did this I had 290whp and 308pft.Then mike tuned my car at groupe s and this is the bullshit numbers I got, 300whp and 274pft. So I lost like 35pft and only gained 10 whp . So IM obviously not happy. I waited 3 weeks and then SRM tuned my car with a real tuner, Paul said when he did my first run I was only at 270whp and 274pft. So yes mike lied about the numbers and mike told me the reason my tune was so week is my bov was leeking, ya right, when paul tuned my car he said it was fine. So when paul was done with my tune my car put out 340whp and 320pft thats 70 more whp and 50 pft. So let me make a good sugestion to everyone in the bay area, if you want a good professional tune go to Srm and ask for paul and stay away from all those other rookie hakers out there.

nebolic
04-01-2006, 11:33 AM
um who are you? and why can't you spell?

nebo

ez76
04-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Without knowing boost, air/fuel ratio, fuel used, or other differences between the tunes, your story is incomplete at best, which is unfair to the vendors involved.

Where are the graphs?

What kind of dyno does SRM have?

SouthernCrane
04-01-2006, 11:57 AM
um who are you?
nebo

Without knowing boost, air/fuel ratio, fuel used, or other differences between the tunes, your story is incomplete at best, which is unfair to the vendors involved.

Where are the graphs?

+1 SRM has a dynapack

there are many people on the boards here who had great results getting tuned by Mike at Gruppe-S.....and i'm 100% sure that mike would not "lie" about your numbers! another thing is that Gruppe-s and SRM have differet dynos, thus producing different numbers.

i'm sure others posted the same thing at the same time.....sorry if i repeated what other aready posted.

missred
04-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Dude first off a Dynapack dyno will always read a higher HP/TQ reading..what load was the car under?What gear did they use to attain your readings? Was it in 3rd or 4th? If you do your search in here and look up what the Mustang Dynos and Dyno dymanics(Shivs) they will always rate your HP/TQ curves lower. Does'nt necessarily mean your car is slower. You should check out the work performed by Gruppe-S on some of our members track cars,street cars, and you would realize that these are real world numbers and not just paper numbers that give you a false sense of actual HP/TQ. I would highly recommend you consult and talk to your tuner before posting, use the search function and do your research before bad mouthing a vendor up in here because there are many satisfied members that go to Gruppe-S. OH BTW got your flame suit :twisted:

L84AD8
04-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Dude first off a Dynapack dyno will always read a higher HP/TQ reading..what load was the car under?What gear did they use to attain your readings? Was it in 3rd or 4th? If you do your search in here and look up what the Mustang Dynos and Dyno dymanics(Shivs) they will always rate your HP/TQ curves lower. Does'nt necessarily mean your car is slower. You should check out the work performed by Gruppe-S on some of our members track cars,street cars, and you would realize that these are real world numbers and not just paper numbers that give you a false sense of actual HP/TQ. I would highly recommend you consult and talk to your tuner before posting, use the search function and do your research before bad mouthing a vendor up in here because there are many satisfied members that go to Gruppe-S. OH BTW got your flame suit :twisted: :msword: :axe:

YankInCali
04-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Dude first off a Dynapack dyno will always read a higher HP/TQ reading..what load was the car under?What gear did they use to attain your readings? Was it in 3rd or 4th? If you do your search in here and look up what the Mustang Dynos and Dyno dymanics(Shivs) they will always rate your HP/TQ curves lower. Does'nt necessarily mean your car is slower. You should check out the work performed by Gruppe-S on some of our members track cars,street cars, and you would realize that these are real world numbers and not just paper numbers that give you a false sense of actual HP/TQ. I would highly recommend you consult and talk to your tuner before posting, use the search function and do your research before bad mouthing a vendor up in here because there are many satisfied members that go to Gruppe-S. OH BTW got your flame suit :twisted: :msword: :axe:

+1 Mr. Smith those are some mighty big words you used there. If I were you, I'd go do my HW on the subject real quick cuz I can feel flames build up already.

Mr. R
04-01-2006, 01:26 PM
i agree..different dynos, different results...

Tom Smith
04-01-2006, 01:31 PM

Where are the graphs?

Tom Smith
04-01-2006, 01:36 PM

Where are the graphs?

What kind of dyno does SRM have?Srm has a Dyno pack wich reeds the same numbers as a mustang dyno. I know that because my friend went to groupe s and put out 320 whp and then 320 on Srms dyno. And maybe mike has produced good tunes but I got a shitty one and that makes me believe that alot of other people have to .

missred
04-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Without knowing boost, air/fuel ratio

Where are the graphs?

If you can show us this, that would be great

what load was the car under?What gear did they use to attain your readings? Was it in 3rd or 4th?

Do you know??

i agree..different dynos, different results...

did you know?

So yes mike lied about the numbers

Have you spoken to Mike since? Regarding the matter, the last I remember calling someone out as a flat out liar is some serious accusations, especially if the subject is a reputable vendor. This not only question the company's integrity but also the person you are talking about :?

Last but not least
Graphs Please

onesicklambo
04-01-2006, 02:19 PM
im not saying your wrong or right..but I had my car tuned at SRM several times. When Oliver(now with works) tuned it, then lance, and now paul works there. Was he using ECUtec for your flash? Yes That dyno reads high

hellz Evo
04-01-2006, 02:48 PM
you should post the dyno graphs, before you call some one a liar.

Gruppe-S
04-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Firstly Tom sorry your dissatisfied with service your received from us.

Mike is actually on the road heading to an event in LA but from speaking to him he told me that he furnished you with several dyno sheets of 300whp/270ftlbs and from checking the dyno computer I can see several that are of those numbers (and some that are higher).

He also mentioned that the BOV was sticking open at higher boost levels and he brought that to your attention and you agreed you had had some previous concerns with that piece??? which is why the cars boost was set at 20psi and tuned to the levels it was.

Knowing how Mike tunes I would imagine he put the car to the level he felt most comfortable with it leaving to a customer without compromising the safety of the car.

As your so dissatisfied with the tuning you recieved on your car Mike suggested we refund you the price you paid for the tuning as he doesn't want anyone feeling we have taken money without providing the very best we can and based on your feelings as you've stated your obviously not happy with your tune.

L84AD8
04-01-2006, 03:11 PM

Mike is actually on the road heading to an event in LA but from speaking to him he told me that he furnished you with several dyno sheets of 300whp/270ftlbs and from checking the dyno computer I can see several that are of those numbers (and some that are higher).

He also mentioned that the BOV was sticking open at higher boost levels and he brought that to your attention and you agreed you had had some previous concerns with that piece??? which is why the cars boost was set at 20psi and tuned to the levels it was.

Knowing how Mike tunes I would imagine he put the car to the level he felt most comfortable with it leaving to a customer without compromising the safety of the car.

As your so dissatisfied with the tuning you recieved on your car Mike suggested we refund you the price you paid for the tuning as he doesn't want anyone feeling we have taken money without providing the very best we can and based on your feelings as you've stated your obviously not happy with your tune.

Well said! Great professionalism from a reputable company. :thumbsup:

Tom Smith
04-01-2006, 03:17 PM

As your so dissatisfied with the tuning you recieved on your car Mike suggested we refund you the price you paid for the tuning as he doesn't want anyone feeling we have taken money without providing the very best we can and based on your feelings as you've stated your obviously not happy with your tune. IM happy with the prices mike gave me but the tune was not good, I think alot of it was mike was frustrated with my car and he was going on vacation the next day. I will post my dyno graphs on monday and then you can judge for your self. Personally I like mike but I was very frustrated with my experiance there

SJCoruja
04-01-2006, 05:11 PM
OK...this was the best April Fool's Day gag yet...almost got me!

L8eight
04-01-2006, 05:55 PM
i have been asked to do test runs for these two dynos. I will be going in on monday morning and will let you all know what the differences are. as i just recently dynoed my car @ SRM. I am not going to see the differences in tuners. i am only going to see if there are any differences between gruppe-s's mustang and SRM's Dyna-Pack. I currently have a SRM tune.

-Rocky

G-Lo408
04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
This thread is starting to sound like EvoM where everyone talks s*** about vendors before actually talking to them. It ain't cool to do that, personally I believe if you feel the way you do then just talk to "Groupe-s" and not go public.

mygsx
04-01-2006, 11:50 PM
OK...this was the best April Fool's Day gag yet...almost got me!
+1

EV0LL
04-02-2006, 03:14 AM
UGhhhh I cant believe we just wasted 2 pages responding to this moron..... :roll:

EvoRicer
04-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Delete this thread!

hagakure
04-02-2006, 07:30 AM
My car is running fantastically...all thanks to Mike. Bif thumbs up to Gruppe S in general.

robi
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
the reason for the baseline dyno # is to show the IMPROVEMENT in the tune not to bash anyones dyno/methods....car goes to SRM makes X HP Paul (THE WIZARD) Fischer casts his spell and viola the final # is higher than the start... BTW just bought the SRM shop car...05 RS DMS robispeced...Buschur stage 4 flashed....2:01XX at t-hill with full depth RA1's (and MAN were they howling lol) NASA TTA track record too..and FTD on Subday WITH a passenger.....CAN'T WAIT for my Paul Fisher ECUtech tune...(should net about 50 whp.....)
THANKS SNORRE! this car is a HOOT

earlyapex
04-03-2006, 10:57 AM
This thread cracks me up.

Darwinator
04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Tom tom tom...

xxx4reggie
04-03-2006, 06:27 PM

how can a vendor that is this professional be doing a bad job?
i dont even own a evo yet and i want to go to them for my dyno
I'll tell you one thing, i've heard good things about you guys and you got my business, not saying any vendors are bad.......the only place i dont recomend going is Golden State Mitsu :D

SpeedElement
04-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I can also vouch for Mike W at Gruppe-S Tuning :) Too bad I left there for my own gig.. :wink:

Lurk
04-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Ok let me make a long horible story short. I took my 05 evo 8 to group s the only reason I didnt use SRM is because they were looking for a new tuner. So I brought my car to groupe s and these are the mods I did. Atp 3071 turbo kit, revolver cams, revolver valve springs and retainers 720 injectors and AEM cam gears.Before I did this I had 290whp and 308pft.Then mike tuned my car at groupe s and this is the bullshit numbers I got, 300whp and 274pft. So I lost like 35pft and only gained 10 whp . So IM obviously not happy. I waited 3 weeks and then SRM tuned my car with a real tuner, Paul said when he did my first run I was only at 270whp and 274pft. So yes mike lied about the numbers and mike told me the reason my tune was so week is my bov was leeking, ya right, when paul tuned my car he said it was fine. So when paul was done with my tune my car put out 340whp and 320pft thats 70 more whp and 50 pft. So let me make a good sugestion to everyone in the bay area, if you want a good professional tune go to Srm and ask for paul and stay away from all those other rookie hakers out there.

http://www.ondmis.dk/billeder/forumpics/notagain.jpg

JanSolo
04-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Everyone is allowed to vent regardless if you agree with their perspective or otherwise. If their accusations turn out to be false, then the source's reputation suffers. Furthermore, this allows for the tuner being attacked to defend themselves and prove any negative statements to be unfounded if they are and strengthen their reputation.

So mellow out, folks.

Steiner
04-05-2006, 07:30 PM
So is this an April Fool's joke or what? Mike has tuned my car twice and both times it kicked ass.

racers
04-15-2006, 09:08 PM
who is SRM?

Steiner
04-15-2006, 09:31 PM
San Rafael Mitsubishi

racers
04-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Is it paul from EIP or someone else who does the tuning for them?

JanSolo
04-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Is it paul from EIP or someone else who does the tuning for them?

Someone else.

onesicklambo
04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
well apparently SRM is trying to get their new tuner into the states. As i have heard from various people along with SRM..this guy is supposed to be pretty darn good. Well see as we start seeing more tunes from them. It also shows that he can utilize the stock ecu very well..check out robi's car. hes posting faster times with this flashed factory ecu tuned by SRM then with his old car (full standalone if i remember correctly?). Although I cannot speak first hand because I have yet to be tuned by this "wizard".

JanSolo
04-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Yes, Robi had an AEM. Not sure if it was tuned by Scot Gray or Al, but I am going to assume Dr. Gray.

PANGES
05-21-2006, 11:32 PM
how much does SRM charge for a tune?

Tom Smith
05-23-2006, 08:22 AM
I think they charge 150 an hour or maybe 125 an hour, but who cares they have the best tuner in the bay area. I gained 40whp and 52pft from just a tune. Thats after mike at Gruppe s butchered my car with one of the worst tuneing jobs Ive ever heard of or seen.Call Beau at Srm and let Paul tune your car, trust me its worth all the money and them some. 415 7682.

warpspeed
05-23-2006, 08:34 AM
I was talking to one of the member at the Treasure Isl. meet (I can't recall his name right now) but he told me about that new guy at SRM and they use Ecutek and cost $699.* Also they are suppose to have 2 flashes available that you can switch from one map to another via switch.* Not sure when it will come out though.* This new tuner @ SRM is suppose to have a great rep. as a tuner that can get the most out of your stock ecu.* The way I see it is:

Works= subtle(safe) tune
Vishnu= massive power (might not be safe)
SRM = somewhere in between.

leif
05-23-2006, 12:44 PM
I was talking to one of the member at the Treasure Isl. meet (I can't recall his name right now) but he told me about that new guy at SRM and they use Ecutek and cost $699.* Also they are suppose to have 2 flashes available that you can switch from one map to another via switch.* Not sure when it will come out though.* This new tuner @ SRM is suppose to have a great rep. as a tuner that can get the most out of your stock ecu.* The way I see it is:

Works= subtle(safe) tune

prove to me its not safe.

PANGES
05-23-2006, 12:57 PM
I was talking to one of the member at the Treasure Isl. meet (I can't recall his name right now) but he told me about that new guy at SRM and they use Ecutek and cost $699. Also they are suppose to have 2 flashes available that you can switch from one map to another via switch. Not sure when it will come out though. This new tuner @ SRM is suppose to have a great rep. as a tuner that can get the most out of your stock ecu. The way I see it is:

Works= subtle(safe) tune

Man... someone should do a write up between those 3 tuners, because I"m stuck between them... I just happen to really like the people at works

earlyapex
05-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Thats after mike at Gruppe s butchered my car with one of the worst tuneing jobs Ive ever heard of or seen.

If you are going to make a statement like that you need to qualify it with what made it the "worst tuneing jobs" you have heard or seen. You also never did post the charts you said you where going to.

people keep asking you about the details but you never deliver it. You cannot blast someone and expect it to be credible when you cannot furnish the reasons why.

Actually it doesn't really matter. More people are happy with his tunes then aren't.

warpspeed
05-23-2006, 01:29 PM
You have to realize also, different Evos perform diffrently even though it's the same motor.

mygsx
05-23-2006, 02:46 PM
You have to realize also, different Evos perform diffrently even though it's the same motor.

+1

Tom Smith
05-23-2006, 03:39 PM
If you really want me to post my dyno sheets I will but then you will just blast them and say there to different dynos and thats the difference. But my friend that had his car tuned by you guys put the same numbers on Srm's dyno so thats proof enough to me that Paul at Srm is a much more expierenced tuner.

Tom Smith
05-23-2006, 03:40 PM
If you really want me to post my dyno sheets I will but then you will just blast them and say there to different dynos and thats the difference. But my friend that had his car tuned by you guys put the same numbers on Srm's dyno so thats proof enough to me that Paul at Srm is a much more expierenced tuner.

PANGES
05-23-2006, 03:45 PM
I'd appreciate it if you posted them. I just like to see how the torque curves, etc are working out compared to others.

earlyapex
05-23-2006, 04:42 PM
But my friend that had his car tuned by you guys

I am not an employee of gruppe-s.

Lurk
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Works= subtle(safe) tune

WORKS tune safe? You mean safe like their brakelines? LOL

PANGES
05-23-2006, 08:03 PM
so is the Vishnu tune better or Works better? I thought works was just because they can hold boost till redline as well as save me the trouble of buying a MBC

Tom Smith
05-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey forget about works and vishnu you need to let Paul at Srm tune your car, stop messing around.

Lurk
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey forget about works and vishnu you need to let Paul at Srm tune your car, stop messing around.

so is the Vishnu tune better or Works better? I thought works was just because they can hold boost till redline as well as save me the trouble of buying a MBC

Only one way to find out. Get the WORKS P2 flash with a turboback as your only mod. And then dyno it and post the results.

warpspeed
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM
Right now I have a drop-in K&N and a R*SR cat-back with Works P2.* When I have enough cash I would like to see the difference also.* If SRM will go with it, I would ask them to get a base run with the mods I have and the P2.* Then reset the ecu to stock and get a base run there and finally with the Ecutek flash.* To much time though, so I don't know if SRM will go with my suggestions of doing all of this.

leif
05-24-2006, 12:20 PM

no one holds boost till redline.

PANGES
05-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Right now I have a drop-in K&N and a R*SR cat-back with Works P2. When I have enough cash I would like to see the difference also. If SRM will go with it, I would ask them to get a base run with the mods I have and the P2. Then reset the ecu to stock and get a base run there and finally with the Ecutek flash. To much time though, so I don't know if SRM will go with my suggestions of doing all of this.

That's alot of money to spend on a p2 AND an ecutek flash.

Jamie@WORKS
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM

WORKS does and has done so for years. *In fact, we hold boost beyond redline--all the way to the rev-limiter :)

Lurk
05-24-2006, 12:32 PM

Besides, boost alone doesn't make power. People forget about that little thing called timing advance.

I'd rather have a tune that boosts moderately high and has a safe taper, but with LOTS of timing to make power. Rather than, tons of boost and no timing advance.

earlyapex
05-24-2006, 01:07 PM
WORKS does and has done so for years. *In fact, we hold boost beyond redline--all the way to the rev-limiter :)

I've never seen a WORKS or any other flashed or MBC'd EVO hold the same amount of boost at trq peak untill redline, unless its only running something girly like 18psi.

Actually, I have seen one evo hold the same amount of boost till redline, at that was Tams. I personally saw it do it about 14 times on dyno pulls from the drivers seat. Unfortunatly, something was wrong with his wastegate, it would hit lower boost at peak trq, then boost creep and hold it till redline. I have logs from a MAP sensor showing this as well. Cold hard facts.

Just my observations. Back to my keyboard...

warpspeed
05-24-2006, 01:07 PM
That's alot of money to spend on a p2 AND an ecutek flash.

I already have the P2. *Maybe they can do a P2 vs. Ecutek flash?

vtluu
05-24-2006, 01:09 PM
My WORKS P2-flashed Evo held well over 20 psi of boost until redline. In fact, probably a bit too much boost, somewhere around 24-25 psi... :shock:

leif
05-24-2006, 01:11 PM
25psi at redline ftw!

EFIxMR
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Also, just because something holds 20 psi or whatever doesn't mean it's making power or fast. Our 04' EVO with a turboback and blitz ebc can hold 21-20 psi to redline...

But it doesn't mean its faster or makes more power than my car what has a hard taper to 18 psi. My car has high lift cams and optimized cam timing, which greatly increases the volumetric efficiency of the engine. No way the stock turbo is going to hold steady on my car.

Jamie@WORKS
05-26-2006, 11:04 AM
WORKS does and has done so for years. In fact, we hold boost beyond redline--all the way to the rev-limiter :)

I've never seen a WORKS or any other flashed or MBC'd EVO hold the same amount of boost at trq peak untill redline, unless its only running something girly like 18psi.

Actually, I have seen one evo hold the same amount of boost till redline, at that was Tams. I personally saw it do it about 14 times on dyno pulls from the drivers seat. Unfortunatly, something was wrong with his wastegate, it would hit lower boost at peak trq, then boost creep and hold it till redline. I have logs from a MAP sensor showing this as well. Cold hard facts.

http://www.worksevo.com/images/products/BoostGraph2.jpg

This was around 19.5 PSI, but that may qualify as "girly" as well. WORKS can do the same with 20, 21, 22, etc... provided the turbo can support it. The stock turbo is well out of it's efficiency range by the time "manly" boost levels are reached and there's nothing in the software that can overcome the physical limitations it presents.

earlyapex
05-26-2006, 11:09 AM
WORKS does and has done so for years.* In fact, we hold boost beyond redline--all the way to the rev-limiter :)

http://www.worksevo.com/images/products/BoostGraph2.jpg

This was around 19.5 PSI, but that may qualify as "girly" as well.* WORKS can do the same with 20, 21, 22, etc... provided the turbo can support it.* The stock turbo is well out of it's efficiency range by the time "manly" boost levels are reached and there's nothing in the software that can overcome the physical limitations it presents.

IMG is broken, but if thats the same hand-drawn graph that you have on your site then yawn..

earlyapex
05-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Here are some real logs from the one car I have seen hold boost, Tams car, notice 25psi. :shock: :shock:

http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/evo_tunes/tam/4_ecd_scrnshot.gif

earlyapex
05-26-2006, 11:18 AM
And a couple more real logs.

21psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_03_272s_01.gif

20psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_GM_MAF01.gif

26/24psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_WR_METH_01.gif

Unless you think these are all keyboard racing simulations and I was not in real cars logging them with a real piece of hardware on a real keyboard with real map sensors...

Jamie@WORKS
05-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Datalogging=Drawing by hand... *interesting.

earlyapex
05-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Datalogging=Drawing by hand... *interesting.

let's see it then. Have more then one log? Have the raw logs? A boost vs RPM plot instead of a silly boost vs time plot?

That car took 6 secs to go through 3rd gear once it reached full boost?* :?

Jamie@WORKS
05-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Datalogging=Drawing by hand...* interesting.

let's see it then. Have more then one log? Have the raw logs? A boost vs RPM plot instead of a silly boost vs time plot?

That car took 6 secs to go through 3rd gear once it reached full boost?* :?

Various 3rd and 4th gear pulls on my "off the shelf" tuned TR-303 equipped EVO rolling into the throttle and sweeping from 2K to 7K RPMs with a 1st through 4th gear run thrown in for good measure.

http://norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10660/RockSolidBoost.JPG

Uncompressed image viewable in my gallery: http://norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10660/RockSolidBoost.JPG

earlyapex
05-26-2006, 11:52 AM
That's the first factual data I have seen from you yet. Congrats.

Now lets see some non-employee cars. Hint, I already posted one above.

300kpa
05-31-2006, 12:27 PM
And a couple more real logs.

21psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_03_272s_01.gif

20psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_GM_MAF01.gif

26/24psi
http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/EVO/boost_charts/boost_log_WR_METH_01.gif

Unless you think these are all keyboard racing simulations and I was not in real cars logging them with a real piece of hardware on a real keyboard with real map sensors...

Earlyapex,

Do you have better quality pictures of these logs?* Or please post up a link to the ECU+ log file if it is easier.

earlyapex
05-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Earlyapex,

Do you have better quality pictures of these logs?* Or please post up a link to the ECU+ log file if it is easier.

If you right click and "open image in a new window" they will go fullsize. The forum software resizes them here.

300kpa
05-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Earlyapex,

Do you have better quality pictures of these logs??Or please post up a link to the ECU+ log file if it is easier.

If you right click and "open image in a new window" they will go fullsize. The forum software resizes them here.

For some reason I don;t have that option with my Windows XP. But they look fine after I save them into my desktop...

Thanks!

Richie Rich
06-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Group S is a true tuner thinking about their customers cars first before Dyno Queen Number.

Tom Smith
06-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Group S is a true tuner thinking about their customers cars first before Dyno Queen Number.
Dude who's dick are you are sucking over at Gruppe- s.

earlyapex
06-05-2006, 04:59 PM

Give it a rest man, we already heard your experience. Profanity isn't helping the situation.

Tom Smith
06-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Ya your right about the profanity, Im just so sick of hearing people pump up gruppe-s when there are such better shops in the area.

Give it a rest man, we already heard your experience. Profanity isn't helping the situation.

PANGES
06-05-2006, 05:56 PM
eh? I'm not understanding the point of all these arguments...

SJCoruja
06-05-2006, 06:06 PM
I don't think anyone is really pumping Gruppe-S up as much as stating what their experience has been. I honestly had thought that this was an April Fool's joke from my original post but obviously it wasn't, and for that I apologize. I do undersand that you are frustrated in that you weren't satisfied with the product/service you received for some reason. I think the problem though is that, even though they obviously took the steps to refund you/make some sort of ammends, you have really blasted what has proven to be a reputable and trustworthy part of our group here.

I will say though that, first and foremost, we are a community that is here for the overall benefit of all the members. If for some reason things had gone down differently, or you were in a situation where you were feeling cheated out of your money or taking a loss in some large way, you should for sure post up so that we as a group could potentially help you to put public pressure to resolve the issue.

In this case though, to the best of my knowledge, everything has been settled and you've lost no money, parts, etc. Gruppe-S/Mike refunded your money when in reality they didn't necessarily have to, and have continued to act in the professional manner that has won them all the respect you are seeing on your thread. If something comes up further you can post up if you need help from the community, but it really looks like the issue should be put to rest and the thread closed. :D

Tom Smith
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't think anyone is really pumping Gruppe-S up as much as stating what their experience has been. I honestly had thought that this was an April Fool's joke from my original post but obviously it wasn't, and for that I apologize. I do undersand that you are frustrated in that you weren't satisfied with the product/service you received for some reason. I think the problem though is that, even though they obviously took the steps to refund you/make some sort of ammends, you have really blasted what has proven to be a reputable and trustworthy part of our group here.

I will say though that, first and foremost, we are a community that is here for the overall benefit of all the members. If for some reason things had gone down differently, or you were in a situation where you were feeling cheated out of your money or taking a loss in some large way, you should for sure post up so that we as a group could potentially help you to put public pressure to resolve the issue.

In this case though, to the best of my knowledge, everything has been settled and you've lost no money, parts, etc. Gruppe-S/Mike refunded your money when in reality they didn't necessarily have to, and have continued to act in the professional manner that has won them all the respect you are seeing on your thread. If something comes up further you can post up if you need help from the community, but it really looks like the issue should be put to rest and the thread closed. :D
I totally agree this is a old subject and it needs to be put to rest