PDA

View Full Version : We got a Eclipse Spyder in today

Jay
04-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Pretty cool car for a Bvl pimp.
No back seat to speak of but the top operation is kinda slick for what it is.
I havent had a chance to drive one..but I could care less about it anyway.
Just figured that I would post up and let you all know there hitting the streets now.

crctslt
04-03-2006, 11:26 AM
They stopped making Eclipse's in 1999 :x

Jay
04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
to be honest..they are one of mitsu's better selling cars.

crctslt
04-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Oh I am aware of that. They still stopped making Eclipses in 1999. Now you just have two door gaylants. :lol:

ZK
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
The new Eclipse's interior is so bad. 1 piece hard plastic dash, plastics feel cheap, low visibility when sitting in the car and the seats suck. I'm not a big fan of it's exterior appearance either but the interior is that much worse.

But given the car's bang for the buck and "fresh" styling, I can see how it'd be a good seller.

DaveLC2
04-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Pretty cool car for a Bvl pimp.
No back seat to speak of but the top operation is kinda slick for what it is.
I havent had a chance to drive one..but I could care less about it anyway.
Just figured that I would post up and let you all know there hitting the streets now.

I saw one on the showroom floor at Concord Mitsubishi on Friday. The seat backs on both front seats were actually touching the bottom part of the back seats :shock: The front seats were reclined but they weren't even in "Homey mode". I like the agressive exhaust tone. Congrats on your purchase.

Dave

vtluu
04-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Congrats on your purchase.
He didn't say he bought one; he meant at their dealership.

I think it's a good-looking car on the outside, but the weight and FWD are a turn-off.

JanSolo
04-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Love the gauges on the new Eclipse.

crctslt
04-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Love the gauges on the new Eclipse.

Ok. But the question is would Chuck Norris drive it?

DaveLC2
04-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Congrats on your purchase.
He didn't say he bought one; he meant at their dealership.

I think it's a good-looking car on the outside, but the weight and FWD are a turn-off.

Haha I just caught that after reading his inital post a second time. Doh!!! :oops:

Dave

Mo Evo
04-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Take a look at where the sub woofer lives....smack dab in the middle of the rear seat. Speaking of rear seat you'd have to be detachable at the knees to ride back there! And can you say torque steer? Spins them front tires thru 1st and 2nd. Whoa, hang on to that wheel. :lol: Pretty car though.

Mo