PDA

View Full Version : Do You Ever...?

thomas
04-07-2004, 05:14 PM
this thread is dedicated to the question: "Do You Ever...?" aptly titled...

post questions re: life, family, music, sports,sex (men/women) or whatever that comes up that brings the question...Do You Ever...?

i was in the bathroom today. dont kno what i was thinking, but i started to pee holding my p***s in my nondominant hand, my left hand...weird. id never did that before, but some reason thats the way i peed today. didnt even use my right hand at all.

so the question, "Do You Ever pee using only your nondominant hand?"

*sorry ladies, this question isnt really directed to you guys, but feel free to answer. and none of that "but i dont use hands!!!" weeeee, haha, LOL.

lambtron
04-07-2004, 05:18 PM
LOL wtf!?....I only use a hand at home, fuck the public bathrooms.

thomas
04-07-2004, 05:24 PM
LOL wtf!?....I only use a hand at home, fuck the public bathrooms.

haha, yea i was cracking up the whole time i was writing that post...LOL

but you didnt answer the question...does that mean you dont sh!t or pee outside of home? :peace:

lambtron
04-07-2004, 05:34 PM
hahaha...I meant I use my hand to guide the wang towards teh toilet at home, but in public restrooms, I just care about relieving my bladder, don't give a shiet where it goes haha

chris
04-07-2004, 05:43 PM
to answer your question yeah =X

ez76
04-07-2004, 07:11 PM
I think that is referred to as the European grip.

evo_dadi
04-07-2004, 07:44 PM
i think ive done that a couple of times but mostly when im drunk since i use my dominant hand to prop myself up.but what sucks tho sometimes is when it gets aimed right to the wall so you end up getting splashed a bit.

still cant stop laughing while typing this and reading the first post :):)

thomas
04-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Do You Ever roll to a stop in 3rd gear, forget its in 3rd, and when the lite turns green, thinking youre in first, start to roll...

then stalls :roll:

i did that for the first time today. my first stall at 8710 miles... :shock:

oh well, i told myself i will, from now on, leave my shifter in neutral until the lite turns green, or until stopped. haha, well see how long that lasts.

vtluu
04-09-2004, 06:31 PM
When rolling to a stop I'll usually heel-toe down through the gears (sometimes skipping 3rd) until I'm in 2nd, and then I'll clutch in and shift to neutral and coast the last dozen feet or so.

When I first drove my Evo off the lot (remember, having only learned to drive stick the week before) I stalled it 3 times--edging closer to the street each time. I was almost out of room when my friend noticed, "Hey, you're in 3rd gear!" :lol:

The other day when I was driving with the same friend riding along, I got distracted and left it in third at a stop. Didn't stall it but it was an embarrassing moment when I let the clutch out and the engine bogged down to almost-stalling and the car crept forward an inch at a time... :oops:

warpspeed
04-09-2004, 09:01 PM
How about this one.

Have you ever wondered why... if an outfit is "water resistant/water proof", why does it have instruction on how to wash it? :?

LEVIII
04-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Ive heard your not suppose to leave your car in nuetral at a light, something about being rear ended, getting knocked unoncious and your car will just keep rolling till somethin else stops it (ie..... a little kid, another car, a building). Thats all you need is a poperty damage claim after your car is already messed up.

vtluu
04-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Ive heard your not suppose to leave your car in nuetral at a light, something about being rear ended, getting knocked unoncious and your car will just keep rolling till somethin else stops it (ie..... a little kid, another car, a building). Thats all you need is a poperty damage claim after your car is already messed up.
That doesn't make sense to me. You're not supposed to leave it in neutral, as opposed to leaving in gear whereupon if you're hit and knocked unconscious you could engage the clutch and the car will move forward (supposing it doesn't stall, and it might not if given a "boost" by getting hit from behind) under power--until it hits something/someone?

Also, keeping the clutch in for an extended period of time is probably not good either. You're bound to get tired and inadvertently let the clutch slip a little, causing more wear on the clutch.

559EVO
04-10-2004, 02:32 PM
When rolling to a stop I'll usually heel-toe down through the gears (sometimes skipping 3rd) until I'm in 2nd, and then I'll clutch in and shift to neutral and coast the last dozen feet or so.

When I first drove my Evo off the lot (remember, having only learned to drive stick the week before) I stalled it 3 times--edging closer to the street each time. I was almost out of room when my friend noticed, "Hey, you're in 3rd gear!" :lol:

The other day when I was driving with the same friend riding along, I got distracted and left it in third at a stop. Didn't stall it but it was an embarrassing moment when I let the clutch out and the engine bogged down to almost-stalling and the car crept forward an inch at a time... :oops:
Yeah that shit sucks.

ytsejam
04-10-2004, 03:44 PM
thomas,
i doubt that you're actually peeing...
ck ck ck... bad boy !

LOL

thomas
04-10-2004, 08:26 PM
thomas,
i doubt that you're actually peeing...
ck ck ck... bad boy !

LOL

i was peeing alrite, rite onto the door handle of a BBY evo...haha. :peewee:

ytsejam
04-11-2004, 09:27 AM
leave my door handle alone, you perv!

LOL

thomas
04-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Do You Ever bite your lip/tongue while eating and the next couple of days it starts to heal and you start to forget about it...then when eating lunch or dinner the next couple of days bite the same spot! mother f*cker that hurts like a b!tch. i did that today. i screamed like a baby...haha. ouch.

CollinsT
05-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Do You Ever roll to a stop in 3rd gear, forget its in 3rd, and when the lite turns green, thinking youre in first, start to roll...

then stalls :roll:

i did that for the first time today. my first stall at 8710 miles... :shock:

oh well, i told myself i will, from now on, leave my shifter in neutral until the lite turns green, or until stopped. haha, well see how long that lasts.

ooooooo damn that is a shame ha j/k