PDA

View Full Version : East Bay dinner Club April 27th 06 8PM

Jay
04-23-2006, 09:07 PM
All right everyone, Looks like its time for another thursday night feast:) This time it will be a rockin Chinese place at Pacific East Mall in Richmond.
Daimo Chinese Restront (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=3288+Pierce+Street&city=richmond&state=ca&zipcode=)
Ive taken a few of you there for one of my Saturday night drives.

So who is going to show?

1.Jay

06IXMR
04-24-2006, 02:25 AM
Haha I would love to go and my name is Jay also haha! Anyways stuck out here.

BigEd925
04-24-2006, 03:24 AM
Would like to go, but im working thursday night. Hopefully ill be off for the next one. Good seeing you again Jay.

ZK
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM
That place is really good.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go .. got a track day on Friday I am headed to.

Stormtrooper
04-24-2006, 08:40 AM
going to the same track event... if I head up to thunderhill late I might just stop by on my way =D

YankInCali
04-26-2006, 12:05 AM
I'll try to make it! I know exactly where the restaurant is; see it almost everyday.

1.Jay
2.YankInCali (maybe)

Jay
04-26-2006, 06:55 PM
does everyone want to bump it back a week due to the track event?

missred
04-26-2006, 08:11 PM
does everyone want to bump it back a week due to the track event?

yo Jay I would love to go but I have prior engagements made already, maybe next week :D

YankInCali
04-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Looks like next week would be better for most people. I say move it for now.

BigEd925
04-26-2006, 09:58 PM
I can make it next week

Jay
04-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Ill right lets shoot for next week then.

ZK
04-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Funny how Wilson didn't even chime in. He's usually the main man at these meets. :)

YankInCali
04-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Funny how Wilson didn't even chime in. He's usually the main man at these meets. :)

I know!! It's like that guy has built-in radar that alerts him when a dinner meet's being arranged! :lol:

wilson1
04-27-2006, 02:18 AM

I know!! It's like that guy has built-in radar that alerts him when a dinner meet's being arranged! :lol:
:lol:

unfortunately i am not available this wk.

mtsevovii
04-27-2006, 04:13 AM

and Richmond is abit far for me for a dinner. Jay why do you pick these unsafe cities/areas. :lol: the food is good at these restaurants you pick, but not the area. haha. if i go ill be sure to be prepared when SHTF. :lol:

Jay
04-27-2006, 07:21 AM
lol
amameda is cool..just Fruitvale where you got off the highway is a bit iffy.
as for the chinese spot..
its all cool there.:)
besides pretty much everything is safe to baghdad.

nebolic
04-27-2006, 10:57 AM
so whats cracking tonight?

nebo

Unowned
04-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Richmond? distance is not my problem, it's the city that scares me

DRFTR8
04-27-2006, 01:02 PM

:werd: :ahnold:

ZK
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM
The location of the restaurant is in a Chinese mall right off the highway. The area is very safe. You don't need to drive through any bad neighborhoods. Nothing to be afraid of.

Jay
04-27-2006, 01:27 PM
nothing for tonight..
Unless you all want to do it tonight and next week.
It seems like everyone can't make it tonight.

Anyway if anyone is up for a drive PM me;)maybe we can go out tonight as its a beautiful day.

drunk monkey
04-27-2006, 01:35 PM

haha. yea that area where the place is. it is safe. now go down a mile and turn left. thats richmond. :shock: remember no eye contact. just playing.

Carlo

YankInCali
04-27-2006, 08:53 PM

and Richmond is abit far for me for a dinner. Jay why do you pick these unsafe cities/areas. :lol: the food is good at these restaurants you pick, but not the area. haha. if i go ill be sure to be prepared when SHTF. :lol:

That part of Richmond is fine. For me and Jay those are regular stomping grounds. If it makes you feel any better I'll bring the M4 and cover you while you park your car! :lol:

mtsevovii
04-27-2006, 10:00 PM

That part of Richmond is fine. For me and Jay those are regular stomping grounds. If it makes you feel any better I'll bring the M4 and cover you while you park your car! :lol:

sweeet :twisted:

wilson1
04-27-2006, 11:25 PM

sweeet :twisted: :lol:

Jay
04-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Buddy rush;)

ek9_evo9
04-28-2006, 08:06 AM

sweeet :twisted: :lol:

hey that part of town isnt really that bad. just make sure you take a few things into consideration, you know kevlar vests, dont wear red/blue, dont look anyone in the eye, and if you pack heat in your car, make sure your fully loaded. otherwise a fairly safe area...

you think thats bad? i have a buddy who lives on the otherside of the overpass near the iron tirangle, and the fastest way to get there is through the Richmond Iron Triangle.

YankInCali
05-04-2006, 12:20 AM
So are people meeting tomorrow nite or what? Or are we callin' this off for another week?

mtsevovii
05-04-2006, 12:23 AM
So are people meeting tomorrow nite or what? Or are we callin' this off for another week?

its still going on, but wilson and i are thinking of having a mini dinner meet at the tea station, since afew people arent willing to go that far.

YankInCali
05-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Ok maybe I'll pass by both. Assigning waypoints in my brain...lol!

Stormtrooper
05-04-2006, 08:37 AM
yeah whats up for tonight?

mtsevovii
05-04-2006, 02:00 PM
so far there will be 2 meets?

one in Richmond

and one in Newark

we have a few people meeting for dinner at the tea station @ 8pm
its abit of a drive for dinnner all the way up in Richmond, since afew members live further south.

Jay
05-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Yup its still going on tonight.
Ill be there around 8pm ish..
at the Pacific East Mall..

YankInCali
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Gotta put in some hours at work guys, don't think I'll be able to make it to any of the meets tonite :cry:

mtsevovii
05-04-2006, 11:51 PM
nice little meet in Newark :D

how was the meet in Richmond?