PDA

View Full Version : Is there any shop in san jose area where i can tune my evo8

krabe
04-29-2006, 03:06 AM
PLs help me. where can i get my evo tuned up in san jose? i wana get a exhaust first than carbon hood is there any shop in san jose have that and thell fix it for you?? pls help cause i just dont like online purchases. its a hassle

DRFTR8
04-29-2006, 08:41 AM
there is EIP in san jose... but there is alot of other tuners out there you just got to do a search

vtluu
04-29-2006, 11:57 PM
PLs help me. where can i get my evo tuned up in san jose? i wana get a exhaust first than carbon hood is there any shop in san jose have that and thell fix it for you?? pls help cause i just dont like online purchases. its a hassle
You don't need any "tuning" for an exhaust and a ricey CF hood.

If you can't bolt those on yourself, try eXtreme Performance (http://www.xperformance.com).

I recommend that before the exhaust and hood, you buy a spell checker.

Matz
04-30-2006, 08:39 AM
ouch. way to welcome the new guy on his 1st post, Tam. :)

missred
04-30-2006, 08:58 AM
You don't need any "tuning" for an exhaust and a ricey CF hood.

If you can't bolt those on yourself, try eXtreme Performance (http://www.xperformance.com).

I recommend that before the exhaust and hood, you buy a spell checker.

:lol: bwahahaha damn Tam your crazy. Hey newbootie you can also try SpeedElement in Fremont, they're not in San Jose but their customer service and response is an A+.

Evo442
04-30-2006, 10:07 AM

Try Works. They're in SF, so not too far from you.

Welcome to the boards!

vtluu
04-30-2006, 03:30 PM
ouch. way to welcome the new guy on his 1st post, Tam. :)
Well you know, I figured why hold back, sooner or later someone like that is bound to get flamed by me.

It's not like I need any new friends. :lol:

94565EVO
04-30-2006, 04:29 PM
[

Hey newbootie you can also try SpeedElement in Fremont, they're not in San Jose but their customer service and response is an A+.

im with missred on that one......... :thumbsup:

kimmievo
05-09-2006, 01:19 PM
And don't forget Gruppe-S in Hayward!