PDA

View Full Version : Paintball anyone?

Yohan2NV
04-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Anyone play paintball in here or wants to try the sport?

This is my weekly therapy that I do every sunday for 9 yrs now and you guys are more than welcome to come out, join me play the game.

I have some few markers laying around that I can get you guys to shoot, so just say I! :wink:

http://media.putfile.com/rebel-103-small

^ short vid of me and my team in some of the tournaments that we did last season.

http://aa-xpsl01.mypicgallery.com/?t=1

^ some pix of us in the last major event that we played in L.A. a couple of months ago

O' and yea, It hurts, a little ;)

Yohan

EVO GRIM
04-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Man I miss it. Used to play all the time. Expensive sport though. I had prob $3500 in equipment and shot $200-$250. worth of paint a day. I watched the world championships the other night on espn2. Guns are pretty bad ass.

missred
04-30-2006, 12:28 AM
looks like fun, where do you guys play?

mtsevovii
04-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Rap4 in Santa Clara? please say yes.

i dont really like blow-up obsticles...im into mil-sim.

im in depending on where you play, if they let me use my rap4.

btw...its shooting at 550fps. with .43cal paintballs, and full auto capable. :twisted:

Stormtrooper
04-30-2006, 09:17 AM
i used to play sometimes when I was in LA for school. so many fields down there...

EVO GRIM
04-30-2006, 10:38 PM
btw...its shooting at 550fps. with .43cal paintballs, and full auto capable.

Thats too fast man. I've still got scars from idiots turning up there gun in game. Not to mention you can shoot thru masks and shit. Shoot me with that thing and I'll make you eat it.

Yohan2NV
04-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Man I miss it. Used to play all the time. Expensive sport though. I had prob $3500 in equipment and shot $200-$250. worth of paint a day. I watched the world championships the other night on espn2. Guns are pretty bad ass.

How long ago was that? I remember spending about a bill + when I first started back in the early days, now I spend about $40 for everything when I go out.

Yohan2NV
05-01-2006, 12:00 AM
looks like fun, where do you guys play?

We play all over northern california. Few places that we frequent are Sherwood (out-door) in Vallejo, USPN (out-door) in Hollister, Midway (out-door) in Vacaville and Bay Area Paintball (in-door) in Millbrae.

I may be able to squeeze you guys in for a discount as long as the group size is reasonable.

Yohan2NV
05-01-2006, 12:07 AM

btw...its shooting at 550fps. with .43cal paintballs, and full auto capable. :twisted:

O' boy, that sounds like a lethal weapon more than a paintball marker to me.

I am not sure where you can get a .43 cal paintballs? we all shoot .60 cal paint and limits the FPS to 290 max if playing out-doors and 265 in-doors, no full auto, ramping or any non true semi mode shooting markers allowed on the field.

EVO GRIM
05-01-2006, 06:33 AM

How long ago was that? I remember spending about a bill + when I first started back in the early days, now I spend about $40 for everything when I go out.

Well first it starts with the gun. I had an emag with custom warpfeed that shot up to 13 balls per second. Then the carbon fiber tank and all the filling stuff required. Masks,barrels, the shit started adding up. Then I shot about 3-4 thousand rounds in a game. The owner of the field would put our team of 5 up against 30 lower level players. It was a blast!

mtsevovii
05-01-2006, 08:44 AM

O' boy, that sounds like a lethal weapon more than a paintball marker to me.

I am not sure where you can get a .43 cal paintballs? we all shoot .60 cal paint and limits the FPS to 290 max if playing out-doors and 265 in-doors, no full auto, ramping or any non true semi mode shooting markers allowed on the field.

haha...i have the law enforcement series. and i have .43 rubber balls too. (non lethal weapon)

yeah last time i showed up at a game with my rifle, everyone was crying before the game started...haha the second they heard the ref say my rifles is shooting at over 500fps, everyone started screaming they are going to die. :lol:

heres an article about the annual SWAT competition. where they use the Rap4 LE. held at the Santa Clara Sheriff's range.

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/news/rap4.html?subaction=showfull&id=1127362451&archive=&start_from=&ucat=12&