PDA

View Full Version : need help.. nsx questions.

bdking57
05-02-2006, 06:58 AM
I recently spotted a wintergreen 1994 nsx with 70K miles at our local dealership.. I went and checked it out yesterday and the car is very clean inside and out..The paint is in better condition then my evo with almost 70K miles. The car has a complete computech supercharger upgrade that is smog certified with all the documentation... The car is stock appearance on the outside, however the engine bay is cleaner then stock.. the install was very nicely done. The owner ( an old race car driver) said he wanted 39K because of the supercharger.. and that it would be 34 if It wasnt there. (someone needs to clue him in on the old mods not adding value thing) I thought reasonable I could bargain him down to 35.. im just wondering if the car is worth it.. and if anyone would give up an evo for a supercharged nsx. I think there are alot of pros and cons.. are these cars reliable? Would it cost a fortune to have any major repairs done?.... what would be the cost of update the look nsx-r spoiler, headlights etc.

If anyone else is intrested in the car let me know.. cause its definately a nice ride.

vtluu
05-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Cross-posting FTL. (http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10030&highlight=) :birdie: You're no n00b, you should know better.