PDA

View Full Version : Norcal Touge meet

ubercaff
04-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Well, we decided it would be cool to have the first official norcal touge friends touge meet this friday. It will be at the dennys parking lot. Hope to see you all there..There is also a touge close by.. fun for later maybe.

Day- Friday april 16th
Time- 930pm
Place- Denny's parking lot
6014 scotts valley dr scotts valley,ca 95066

Hope to see you all there.

PS: This is the Dennys that you see off of 17.

This has already been posted in I-Club, and will be put up on club4ag and zilvia and whatever outer good touge related forums there are. Please keep it smart and reposinsible, especially since this is our first meet at this location.

evo_dadi
04-13-2004, 06:17 PM
hey wassup man spreading the words eh ;) kool,you think we'll see the celica out that night.

ubercaff
04-13-2004, 11:37 PM
no, I'll call Ean tommorow and see whats up with him, and if he wont answer I will go down to his work and hunt him out. Jan, come out to this and meet us all and then hang out with us afterwards.

JanSolo
04-14-2004, 02:16 PM
no, I'll call Ean tommorow and see whats up with him, and if he wont answer I will go down to his work and hunt him out. Jan, come out to this and meet us all and then hang out with us afterwards.

Family from out of state is in town. :(

nebolic
04-14-2004, 02:53 PM
so where is this near? i'm assuming near santra cruz since you'l be on route 17. if its any closer i'll make it out there woot woot.

evo_dadi
04-14-2004, 06:07 PM
aww cmon eddy san jose would be about 20 mins away from scotts valley ;)

nebolic
04-14-2004, 07:28 PM
hahaha i was just playing, i'm surprised people didnt ask that before me, thats like the first questions people ask. Anyhow, I'll be at Vishnu's on friday getting my car "looked at". So we'll see how that goes and see if my car will run after that. heh

ubercaff
04-16-2004, 07:31 PM
just a reminder to everyone that the meet is tonight and this is the first official meet for a new site called www.tougefriends.com