PDA

View Full Version : Viper 791xv help needed.

Dj_Intrinsic
05-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Got a viper 791xv a few weeks ago and worked fine but now the led will not blink and you have to hit the car super hard
for the shock sensor to go off. The alarm still works, chirps once when armed and chirps twice when disarmed. It might
just be the led but its buggin the crap outa me. The led is the ony way for people to know that i have an alarm. Anyone
know how to fix this?

SJCoruja
05-08-2006, 11:23 AM
For the sensor, there should be a black adjustment knob wired in (more than likely right up under your dash near the pedals). Check that and you can adjust as needed. As for the LED, sounds like a loose wire, so check the connections there behind the dash. Hope that helps!

Dj_Intrinsic
05-08-2006, 11:39 PM
For the sensor, there should be a black adjustment knob wired in (more than likely right up under your dash near the pedals).
Check that and you can adjust as needed. As for the LED, sounds like a loose wire, so check the connections there behind the
dash. Hope that helps!

I adjusted the sensor and works good now but the LED still has problems, checked it and no connection problems.
Earlier this evning it was working fine and now its not working again. This is wak... spend hella money on an alarm
and it only works for 1 month. :?